New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

*pouts* But I wanna go to Paris.... airplane tickets come to the winner of the Paris tickets....? I don't think so.

I'm excited about the new website. Hey, if Ringo can give regular video blogs (and he does all the time) so can our boy...I trust him. Will our home here be part of the new website.

So awesome to see you, Mika!!! :wub2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The website does say it will pay for "travel"....wonder if that means a cab from the hotel to the stadium, or airfare?

Well, hoping that it does mean "airfare" I applied.

I sure hope "one of us" wins!!!!

"But you can't blame me..." defensive much? :cheerful_h4h:

I'm glad to see that "all over the world" doesn't include Australia. I guess that must have been his brother that came last June. :thumb_yello:

Yay for more promises, let's see he if he keeps up his trend of breaking them. :yay:

I just caught that he said "on a daily basis"

That's really exciting. Over the next few weeks, though. I hope that does happen. It would really be something to look forward to.

I know he has been really busy, planning everything for his shows and writing. So this video is really appreciated. He said that he was going to be making these things happen, so i'm really glad that it's coming together for him now- or at least beginning to =]

If he does do the blogs, I doubt they'll be on a daily basis. :lol3:

Hopefully they'll be regularly. I'm thinking once a month, something along those lines.

Well, perhaps eventually he'll get something up everyday, short or long. Some sort of daily change or update would be nice to keep things going. I thought he has had crews to update his official sites? Well, if so, they don't do anything and don't notice errors and i think (i know) some MFCers would be so much better at it. Clearly he should hire us.=]

The website does say it will pay for "travel"....wonder if that means a cab from the hotel to the stadium, or airfare?

Well, hoping that it does mean "airfare" I applied.

I sure hope "one of us" wins!!!!

I applied too but I totally can't go. I just couldn't figure out how else I was supposed to sign up for the general updates.

So if I win, I'm guessing it won't be hard to find someone to give the ticket to. :bleh:

--Jack

I applied too but I totally can't go. I just couldn't figure out how else I was supposed to sign up for the general updates.

So if I win, I'm guessing it won't be hard to find someone to give the ticket to. :bleh:

--Jack

Dibs!!

but I don't have a passport....?

That's me too, I was all excited about the possibility of it and then I realized I can't go anywhere without a passport.

So I hope I do not win, because that would royally suck to win and not be able to go. Grrr to border, custom people, don't stand in the way of love, lololol!

I keep watching the video...it made me really really happy at first..but thats a lot to promise..now I am not so sure.

I don't think he'd put out a detailed video like that and then not follow through with what he's talking about...that would make him look like a dumba**:naughty:. I'm sure this will all come together in due time, but we have to be patient in the meantime. "Good things come to those who wait" :wink2:

I don't think he'd put out a detailed video like that and then not follow through with what he's talking about...that would make him look like a dumba**:naughty:. I'm sure this will all come together in due time, but we have to be patient in the meantime. "Good things come to those who wait" :wink2:

I don't know if I should give him a bit more credit, but from what we've seen until now that really sounds like something he would do :naughty:

I don't know if I should give him a bit more credit, but from what we've seen until now that really sounds like something he would do :naughty:

Based on past experiences I can understand why you'd think that, but I don't think it he'll let us down with this.

*shrug*