New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

:lmao:....yeah.

There was a lot I could have saved, but they weren't exactly flattereing

I tried that too:lmfao:They were all with his mouth halfopen and his eyes halfopen aswell:naughty:

Is it just me, or does he look particularly like bugs bunny here? :fisch:

:lmao::lmao::lmfao:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read through this whole thread... sorry if this already came up, but I noticed he said "my character drawn by my sister" and not "my characters". I wonder if she has drawn a little Mika character that will be featured in these cartoon strips!

If he does do the blogs, I doubt they'll be on a daily basis. :lol3:

Hopefully they'll be regularly. I'm thinking once a month, something along those lines.

Yes, I'd have been worried if he had said monthly because that would have meant yearly... but "daily" is good because it might actually mean at least monthly. :wink2:

:lmao:....yeah.

There was a lot I could have saved, but they weren't exactly flattereing:naughty:

:roftl::lmao:

Because he's Mika!

:lmao:I don't know, but it makes me laugh!

It's not a labradoodle:tears:

"I'm Mika, and I'm going to the great wall, I think I'll bring a small dog with me, because I'm Mika. And labradoodles are so 2007."

It may look like a dog, but WHY would a little dog like that be sitting right next to him in the middle of no where? Also strange colouring for a dog.

I know there's steps in front of him, but it looks like a drop on either side.

And also, WHY WOULD MIKA HAVE A RIDICULOUSLY SMALL DOG SITTING NEXT TO HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY? :bleh:

:roftl:It's not a dog silly ..... pffft ... it's a drop bear !!!!! :bleh:

*detects loud groans for lame jk*

I haven't read through this whole thread... sorry if this already came up, but I noticed he said "my character drawn by my sister" and not "my characters". I wonder if she has drawn a little Mika character that will be featured in these cartoon strips!

Me either so :blush-anim-cl: if this has been discussed, but:

OMG! That would be so cute! I was imagining just his characters interacting (and assumed he meant to say characters), but a little Mika comic would be hilarious!

:roftl:It's not a dog silly ..... pffft ... it's a drop bear !!!!! :bleh:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ok.. I'm going before someone smears Mika with vegemite for protection. :naughty:

Looks like a nice little Pekingese pooch to me.

:doh: I haven't put my dog breed poster back up yet :naughty: *googles*

japanese-chin.jpg

Hmm, but it has a tail. Can you cut their hair?

pekingese_after.jpg

Oh it could be that.

It has a really stupidly big head, doesn't it? :naughty:

It's not a dog silly ..... pffft ... it's a drop bear !!!!!

*groans loudy over lame joke* :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

"I'm Mika, and I'm going to the great wall, I think I'll bring a small dog with me, because I'm Mika. And labradoodles are so 2007."

Exactly:lmao:

Me either so :blush-anim-cl: if this has been discussed, but:

OMG! That would be so cute! I was imagining just his characters interacting (and assumed he meant to say characters), but a little Mika comic would be hilarious!

Aaaaaaw, that would be really cute:biggrin2:

Hmm, but it has a tail.

You are right about the tail. I was just thinking how the Pekingese are the guardian spirits (dogs) of China, so if I were walking the Great Wall, I would take a Pekingese with me. :blush-anim-cl:

"The Pekingese or Pekinese (Also commonly referred to as a "Lion Dog") is an ancient breed of toy dog, originating in China. They were the favored pet of the Chinese Imperial court, and the name relates to the city of Beijing where the Forbidden City resides. The breed has several characteristics and health issues related to its unique appearance. Pekingese are often mistaken for Japanese Chins, due to their strikingly similar looks.

These dogs are also called Dogs of Foo (or Fu) by the Chinese, and how much they are revered can be seen in the number of Chinese artworks depicting them. They were considered a guardian spirit as they resembled Chinese lions (see Lion dance)."

A lion fell in love with a butterfly. But the butterfly and lion knew the difference in size was too much to overcome. Together they went to see the Buddha, who allowed their size to meet in the middle. From this, the Pekingese came. :thumb_yello:

You are right about the tail. I was just thinking how the Pekingese are the guardian spirits (dogs) of China, so if I were walking the Great Wall, I would take a Pekingese with me. :blush-anim-cl:

"The Pekingese or Pekinese (Also commonly referred to as a "Lion Dog") is an ancient breed of toy dog, originating in China. They were the favored pet of the Chinese Imperial court, and the name relates to the city of Beijing where the Forbidden City resides. The breed has several characteristics and health issues related to its unique appearance. Pekingese are often mistaken for Japanese Chins, due to their strikingly similar looks.

These dogs are also called Dogs of Foo (or Fu) by the Chinese, and how much they are revered can be seen in the number of Chinese artworks depicting them. They were considered a guardian spirit as they resembled Chinese lions (see Lion dance)."

A lion fell in love with a butterfly. But the butterfly and lion knew the difference in size was too much to overcome. Together they went to see the Buddha, who allowed their size to meet in the middle. From this, the Pekingese came. :thumb_yello:

I think Buddah went more for the butterfly...size wise..but hey, maybe they have those dogs crawling all around the Great Wall of China...never been there myself so I wouldn't know :D

:lmao: I screen capped that last night too...I dunno, it looks like a little dog or something!:wub2:

awww:naughty:

where is this photo taken from ? i looks like people who has taken this has stood in the air :roftl:

hope you understood my idea :D

Capture3.jpg

bugs.jpg ???

Aaaaaaw, that would be really cute:biggrin2:

It sucks. I guess all of our reactions now ("Cuuuuute!") show that it most likely wont be this. I can't really imagine him giving his sister permission to make a comic about him :roftl: But it would be soooo cuuuute!! :roftl:

You are right about the tail. I was just thinking how the Pekingese are the guardian spirits (dogs) of China, so if I were walking the Great Wall, I would take a Pekingese with me.

Oh wow! That is massively interesting! That does make a bit more sense that he would bring a Pekingese, but I do prefer the previous reason :fisch:

Hmm, I googled Pekingese and Great wall of China and all I got was this funny picture:

screenhunter_07_aug_15_1519.gif

where is this photo taken from ? i looks like people who has taken this has stood in the air :roftl:

hope you understood my idea :D

You're so right! It does look like the camera-man is either risking their life or flying :naughty:

We (I, and I have no idea) decided it as the Great wall of China :huh:

*googles again*

Hmmm, they could be filming through a window like this:

115hx.png

You're so right! It does look like the camera-man is either risking their life or flying :naughty:

We (I, and I have no idea) decided it as the Great wall of China :huh:

*googles again*

Hmmm, they could be filming through a window like this:

115hx.png

maybe he was having a moment and went on alone, and they were further up getting pictures...

hmm ... I entered everything for the contest and I clicked register but then I can't get on the next page ... Can anybody help me (if I'm doing somthing wrong)? Sorry if it's already been said before but I'm too lazy to read more than 30 pages :P

Mika looks great in the vid :wub2:

Seriously ... a childish part in me hopes to win the contest since I've never been to a gig of him before (he was in Belgium a year ago but my mom didn't want to pay my ticket and I used all of my birthday-money on clothes :bleh:)

of course:woot_jump:

i especially like the part where he says what he had for breakfast today:naughty:

i hope someone see that and get excited:naughty:

:bonk:sarcastic_hand.gif

So Mika, whatcha been up to today?

:naughty: separating the 'expensive' competition entries from the errr... not so expensive ones.

Thanks, Kelzy for transcribing!

He apparently only has ONE new character coming out, would you agree?

Maybe the shoe is going to be alive.

hmm ... I entered everything for the contest and I clicked register but then I can't get on the next page ... Can anybody help me (if I'm doing somthing wrong)? Sorry if it's already been said before but I'm too lazy to read more than 30 pages :P

Mika looks great in the vid :wub2:

Seriously ... a childish part in me hopes to win the contest since I've never been to a gig of him before (he was in Belgium a year ago but my mom didn't want to pay my ticket and I used all of my birthday-money on clothes :bleh:)

I think it is just the register button, and not any further. right?

cuz thats what I did.

lol me too, 'cept I don't have a passport..but I dunno if that would matter?

who knows.

I have never been to a Mika gig either...never really had the chance.

:bonk:sarcastic_hand.gif

:naughty: separating the 'expensive' competition entries from the errr... not so expensive ones.

Thanks, Kelzy for transcribing!

Maybe the shoe is going to be alive.

lol scary alive shoe!

haha what would it say? what would its story be?

lol!!! that is funny.."so they live in France...and they live in the US..hmm wonder which I should give it too"

I think it is just the register button, and not any further. right?

cuz thats what I did.

lol me too, 'cept I don't have a passport..but I dunno if that would matter?

who knows.

I have never been to a Mika gig either...never really had the chance.

thanks

I've never had the chance either ... He's coming to Belgium next week but then I'm on vacation with my dad. I almost bought tickets but then my dad ruined it :bleh: