New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

Ok there's no way I'm reading through 50 + pages so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before.. but something tells me he's been spending alot of time in London these past few months as well... Did anyone else hear how much more perfect his British accent was now than it was the last time we heard from him? :roftl:

I know he's a parrot, like me, and takes colour from whoever he talks to.. so he must have been speaking to British people alotmore lately :biggrin2:

Sounded pretty darn perfect English, when Sara and I spoke to him:wink2:.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES WHY?!?!?! IT ABSOLUTLEY DESTROYS ME!

I knooow. Everytime I learn something new about him I love him even more. I struggle to think of anything bad about him ! Apart from that he's very cruel because he's just TOO nice and he knows it :mf_lustslow:. In any case, we're all dead and gone.

I love him.

:wub2:

:mf_lustslow:

See this is what makes me sad, the fact that people have actually met him!

Id love to meet him after a show, does he give out like pictures and hugs and things? Should I try to grab him before or after the show? Where? When?

AHHH! Im scared that by the time he comes back to the USA he will be super popular and everyone will want to meet him so he wont be out before or after shows. THATS NOT FAIR! Ive waited long enough as it is, and by the time he comes, if he has too much security to even get a picture, I will be very very very VERY sad. Even more sad than I already am.

Ok, that was me venting about meeting the greatest perso in the world. Im done now, no need to be alarmed ;D:blush-anim-cl:

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

y...y...y...you SPOKE TO HIIIM ???!

you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo luckkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous ... He doesn't even know I exist :tears:

you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo luckkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous ... He doesn't even know I exist :tears:

sniff...sniffle... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:crybaby::crybaby:

*Now openly balling eyes out, grabs a tissue, hands it to Mikal00v3 and reaches out for a hug*

Its ok, sniffle, sniffle, ive never met him either. Its almost a pian that I feel in my stomach because ive never met him. WAHHHHHHHH MIKA COME TO THE USA!

I know some people have offered to translate the article, and on behalf of the idiomaticaly challenged here (that would be me:naughty:) thank you so much in advance (that is in case you think nobody is interested, it would be really nice to read something new about him for a change)

That said, I am willing to wait...

Ok is it ready?:boing::boing::boing:

I knooow. Everytime I learn something new about him I love him even more. I struggle to think of anything bad about him ! Apart from that he's very cruel because he's just TOO nice and he knows it :mf_lustslow:. In any case, we're all dead and gone.

I love him.

:mf_lustslow:

Once again, you just told the story of my life

sniff...sniffle... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:crybaby::crybaby:

*Now openly balling eyes out, grabs a tissue, hands it to Mikal00v3 and reaches out for a hug*

Its ok, sniffle, sniffle, ive never met him either. Its almost a pian that I feel in my stomach because ive never met him. WAHHHHHHHH MIKA COME TO THE USA!

Thanks for the tissue, snif, snif, *blows nose loudly and gives you a biiig hug for beeing so nice* .

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ! MIKA COME TO FRANCE WHEN I'M ACTUALLY HEEEERRE !!!!!

:tears: :tears:

:wub2: and he's wearing that belt :wub2:

but something tells me he's been spending alot of time in London these past few months as well... Did anyone else hear how much more perfect his British accent was now than it was the last time we heard from him? :roftl:

I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing these things. :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, he sounds British-er than he has in the past. When he spends time out of the UK, particularly in North America, his accent changes to reflect that.

And I love, love, love that belt. :wub2:

So, did anyone read today's fabulous new blog?!

I know some people have offered to translate the article, and on behalf of the idiomaticaly challenged here (that would be me:naughty:) thank you so much in advance (that is in case you think nobody is interested, it would be really nice to read something new about him for a change)

That said, I am willing to wait...

Ok is it ready?:boing::boing::boing:

I'll do it. Which is the first page ???

Yes, he sounds British-er than he has in the past. When he spends time out of the UK, particularly in North America, his accent changes to reflect that.

about the new blog thing... i assumed he meant that it was only going to start once he was back on the road.. not right now. am i the only one who assumed that?

i guess that's when andi will come in "handy" mmmm handy andi!

about the new blog thing... i assumed he meant that it was only going to start once he was back on the road.. not right now. am i the only one who assumed that?

Where are the blogs ???

I wanna read em. I made the same assumptions as you did.

Soooo... where are theeey ????

Dont think i didnt read that little light text about the fabulous new blog! R u just trying to stir up commotion, do u know how excited that could make people! HAHAHAH I dont think there is a new blog ;D

Eeew

*imagines what it could look like*

Nessie.jpg

Naah.. too small and cute

And not hairy enough:das:

and he's wearing that belt :wub2:

:das:

I think he could be a really sexy clown :wub2:

Oh yeah, he'd make my fear for clowns go away:mf_rosetinted:

I keep forgetting we get newbies on here who don't know what exactly has been going on for the last year and a half:naughty:.

Well, I'm the penguin, that Mika seemed to take a shine too at the gigs last November, and had Andy, his cameraman follow me around at the shows I went to.

I also made the MFC flag, which Mika has signed both times he's seen it, and I hope you will too when it gets to shows that you go to in the future:wink2:.

And a few weeks ago, Sariflor and myself went to see Yelle, in Camden, and Mika and Andy were there (they are big fans of hers, can't blame them, she's amazing!), so we got talking to them afterwards, which was pretty cool.

He's a pretty down to earth guy, quite funny and VERY charming. So should you get to meet him, just be cool with him, he's a really nice guy to talk to.

I keep forgetting we get newbies on here who don't know what exactly has been going on for the last year and a half:naughty:.

Well, I'm the penguin, that Mika seemed to take a shine too at the gigs last November, and had Andy, his cameraman follow me around at the shows I went to.

I also made the MFC flag, which Mika has signed both times he's seen it, and I hope you will too when it gets to shows that you go to in the future:wink2:.

And a few weeks ago, Sariflor and myself went to see Yelle, in Camden, and Mika and Andy were there (they are big fans of hers, can't blame them, she's amazing!), so we got talking to them afterwards, which was pretty cool.

He's a pretty down to earth guy, quite funny and VERY charming. So should you get to meet him, just be cool with him, he's a really nice guy to talk to.

Ooh the MFC flag! Totally forgot about that! Will it come to Amsterdam aswell?:naughty:

Yeah, I did assume that's kind of what he meant, because he was saying about "keeping us up with everything while he's on the road", but he did say (and quoting Kelzy's transcript here) "But in the meantime, check out my blog which should be down there *points down* on this holding page where I'll be posting up what I'm up to on a daily basis and, ahh, the run up to these July shows."

I don't know how far he expects to jump with such a short run up :naughty:

And not hairy enough:das:

:das:

Oh yeah, he'd make my fear for clowns go away:mf_rosetinted:

Of course! Why didn't I think of the hairiness!! :doh:

Yes he will, especially if people will be grabbing hold on him and ripping off his costume, or he may decide to do that himself :mf_rosetinted:

Of course! Why didn't I think of the hairiness!! :doh:

Yes he will, especially if people will be grabbing hold on him and ripping off his costume, or he may decide to do that himself :mf_rosetinted:

Cause you ain't as smart as meee:mf_rosetinted:

Imagine the Love Today breakdown...it's kinda difficult rip off that costume, or he has to wear trousers under it. Unless the weather is going to be too hot, what it probably will be:mf_rosetinted:

Cause you ain't as smart as meee:mf_rosetinted:

Imagine the Love Today breakdown...it's kinda difficult rip off that costume, or he has to wear trousers under it. Unless the weather is going to be too hot, what it probably will be:mf_rosetinted:

Obviously not :mf_rosetinted:

Nah I don't think he'd wear trousers underneath :fisch::naughty:

It certainly will:wink2:.

So be ready!!!

Do I have to bring a black marker with me?:naughty:

Obviously not :mf_rosetinted:

Nah I don't think he'd wear trousers underneath :fisch::naughty:

I hope he won't:das:That'd bring his shows to a whole different level:fisch: