New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I have to bring a black marker with me?:naughty:

I hope he won't:das:That'd bring his shows to a whole different level:fisch:

Don't worry I'll bring a Sharpie with me.

Did anyone else notice in the pic if him with the backpack on, the hair is back:wub2:.

Don't worry I'll bring a Sharpie with me.

Did anyone else notice in the pic if him with the backpack on, the hair is back:wub2:.

Yes:wub2:

Knittiness etc? :original:

Yeaah:thumb_yello: And especially Uzzoness/Nessieness. ROFLMAO at Nessieness

1st Comment, Pretty Please for a translation? *puppy eyes*

2nd Comment, hmmmmmmmmmm maybe I wasn't that far off with the Abra Kadabra thing or however you spell it.

3rd, the cover lady is pretty, whoever she is.

4th, OMG my feet are way bigger than Mika's, like wayyy bigger, how embarassing and I'm not very tall. Perhaps I am a clown?? oh dear!

5th, I can handle clowns, just please no monkeys, especially those that wear striped jackets and bang cymbals together *shudders*

it would be announced 24 to 48 hours before the show i guess.

Why cant they just do it earlier, I mean, DONT THEY KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT COSTS TO SORT EVERYTHING OUT?????:shocked:

Psscht that doesn't even give anyone time to pack!!

Finding out a day or two days before an amazing Mika gig that you've won tickets to go? It would take me at least four days to even process that into my brain..

Why cant they just do it earlier, I mean, DONT THEY KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT COSTS TO SORT EVERYTHING OUT?????:shocked:

Yeah, I guess I'd have to pass it on to someone else or at least two of them and then hope I could find someone I liked that had a passport and that could go.

i read it somewhere that winners will be 100 miles(or less) far from where the gig is.that's why they want you to write your country.

and if there is gonna be an "announcement" it would be in last 2 days i know from experience(because i won a ticket for some other concert before,:naughty:)

i read it somewhere that winners will be 100 miles(or less) far from where the gig is.that's why they want you to write your country.

and if there is gonna be an "announcement" it would be in last 2 days i know fom experience(because i won a ticket for some other concert before,:naughty:)

So if you're more than 100 miles away, then you can't win? :shocked:

Yeah, I guess I'd have to pass it on to someone else or at least two of them and then hope I could find someone I liked that had a passport and that could go.

you can have a passport over a night, you only have to pay a little more.

and if there is gonna be an "announcement" it would be in last 2 days i know fom experience(because i won a ticket for some other concert before,:naughty:)

Where did you read that Dilek? Why not just make it a French only comp then :boxed:

Where'd ya read that?

Why is that ass wasting my time?

I hope he falls in those shoes!

Where did you read that Dilek? Why not just make it a French only comp then :boxed:

i read it yesterday it was somewhere related to perez's website but i'm not sure can't find it now:blink:

i ended up at that page when i was trying to sign up for newsletters.

EDIT:but you know my english isn't that good. maybe my mistake?

Where'd ya read that?

Why is that ass wasting my time?

I hope he falls in those shoes!

:shocked:

i said i'm not sure.it could be my mistake that's why i didn't post it yesterday.

(maybe you would like to edit your post and i'll edit my quote?)

ok ok found it:sweatdrop:

sorry it was my mistake:blush-anim-cl:

it is another comp. not this one.

"Win tickets to see Mika LIVE just by clicking "Favorite" on Perez Hilton's MIKA PLAYLIST. Two winners will be selected for each city. We'll choose winners 3 DAYS BEFORE EACH SHOW.

You're automatically entered to win a pair of tix to see Mika at the city nearest you!!

(You MUST live within 100 miles of one of the venues)"

hope you learnt not to trust me ever again:mf_rosetinted:

1st Comment, Pretty Please for a translation? *puppy eyes*

2nd Comment, hmmmmmmmmmm maybe I wasn't that far off with the Abra Kadabra thing or however you spell it.

3rd, the cover lady is pretty, whoever she is.

4th, OMG my feet are way bigger than Mika's, like wayyy bigger, how embarassing and I'm not very tall. Perhaps I am a clown?? oh dear!

5th, I can handle clowns, just please no monkeys, especially those that wear striped jackets and bang cymbals together *shudders*

It's actually puppydog eyes. You know how when a dog wants your attention, it looks at you in a certain way, a kind of pleading look in it's eyes. Well that's where the term comes from:wink2:.

ok ok found it:sweatdrop:

sorry it was my mistake:blush-anim-cl:

it is another comp. not this one.

"Win tickets to see Mika LIVE just by clicking "Favorite" on Perez Hilton's MIKA PLAYLIST. Two winners will be selected for each city. We'll choose winners 3 DAYS BEFORE EACH SHOW.

You're automatically entered to win a pair of tix to see Mika at the city nearest you!!

(You MUST live within 100 miles of one of the venues)"

hope you learned not to trust me ever again:mf_rosetinted:

Ahh, so there is another competition, but for all the shows, not just Paris. That makes sense.

Ahh, so there is another competition, but for all the shows, not just Paris. That makes sense.

yes this one is for all the shows .

:doh:

how stupid i am:roftl: