2008 - New artwork previewed.

RAK1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

once when i was like 5 RM was at Wal Mart and all i can remember is my mom being like "Honey, you wanna see the clown?" and me crying. he was a ped, i swear.

my worst moment with one of those dress up people was in New York (oy I am remembering NY a lot tonight) there was a santa man..dressed in a blue santa suit..and I got soo excited that I ran up and said "Take a picture!" to my friends...and my friend came over to pose with me, and he patted our butts and said "lets take a few more..try a few different poses" and made kissy sounds at us. we got out of there quick!! it was so disgusting..I come from Minnesota and it is okay to do that here..people arn't like that too much.

and my worst memory with a ped. again in NY

so we were at this lame mall, and so our choir was finishing up there, so we all were waiting by the door in our choir dresses, and a guy comes over and he was like 60 something and he was with a lady, wife, friend, I have no idea..anywhoo, he was kinda..flirting with this Alexa girl, who had black hair, (I also had black hair at that point) and somehow we kinda got left a bit to the side with him, but one of the guys was hovering (thank god) and he started getting really too personal, and he was like "boy, I really, really like girls with black hair..." so he put his arms around me and this girl, and like..brushed my breasts, and I payed no attention to it, but I got out from under him and he offered his hand to me, and I was like..okay he is just saying goodbye and he took it and..god this is soo gross to remember...licked my hand and like..kissed..it with toungue.. I was soo grossed out and I whipped my hand away and he laughed and was like "what are you doing later, I'm serious and I am horny" he said it to both me and this other girl, and we were soo scared cuz he was like...I dunno just too close..and another boy student comes up and was like "What the hell do you think your doing" and saved us...but thank goodness we were with a group. his.."friend" called him away after that and he turned around and winked/did a weird toungue thing as he left to me and this other girl.

ohh yuck poor you...

um, this thread is about artwork??

right. clowns.

ok.

well, i hate to go against you guys but persoanlly i love clowns!!!

lol we digress a lot on the MFC...

or at least I do.

and I agree. some clowns are cool.

i totally love clowns. when i was a teenager i had my room full of them. i colected clowns, i had clown and circus posters at my wall, and i had clowns noses everywhere.

i was a circus addict , normally girls want to see boybands .

but i was very very happy when my parents told me they bought me a ticket for cirque du soleil. i've been there when they came to amsterdam for the first time. it was so great , i'll never forget it

it's so great to see mika has something with clowns and circus too.

Well we've seen the video for the new Mikasounds site, what do we think of the new artwork that accompanies it?

I think it looks interesting, a little darker I feel, the colours aren't so bright as before.

Look forward to seeing more as the year progresses.

i really like the new artwork! it's very interesting and as you said a bit darker. i especially love the clowns:wub2:

i totally love clowns. when i was a teenager i had my room full of them. i colected clowns, i had clown and circus posters at my wall, and i had clowns noses everywhere.

i was a circus addict , normally girls want to see boybands .

but i was very very happy when my parents told me they bought me a ticket for cirque du soleil. i've been there when they came to amsterdam for the first time. it was so great , i'll never forget it

it's so great to see mika has something with clowns and circus too.

i am SO with you there.

REALLY.

i <3 clowns. i <3 Mika.

Is it pure destiny that these two things come together?

i think so.

:wub2:

So who offered to type up the whole article? In English.. :fisch:

I can talk french and english so I could try ... but the WHOLE article ???!

It would take yeeeears !!! And I can really see what it says in small. It's not very clear ...

good god, i was joking about the clown costume before! I love the first outfit especially

if only I knew what it said..

he looks very serious in all the pics, even in the costumes.

Guess he takes costume fittings very seriously.

I do love the new costumes, the grey one looks amazing, and I wonder if that big head mask goes with the harlequin suit he's wearing?