Let's help Mika write his blog!

Kata

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, I totally see your point too.......it's all correct, I just don't feel the need to be as harsh as some on here with the really cutting remarks.

I feel like we've all become polarised and the more I see others being, in my eyes, mean to him.....the more I feel the need to express the opposite view.

.........I just think the mood has changed and people are getting meaner and meaner and I don't see where it's going to stop.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that the worse comments are from those who've had the most "privilages" if you like..........and it's as if certain people think they own him in some way.

Hi, I agree with all these points - and also lots of Christine's. I think it's as much to do with how critisism is expressed as to each actual point of debate. And I also feel the need to restore balance. Well said.

A lot of things have been going on under the surface over the past few months. We always knew this was going to be a tough time with Mika on hiatus but things like Mika purchasing MFC, Luke being fired, etc. have been unexpected and have thrown some off kilter a bit.

I suspect things will start righting themselves again as the future of MFC becomes clearer and Mika does start posting blogs and videos so fans feel he is close by again.

About the meanness...I am not sure that is anyone's (or at least not everyone's) intention. Repeatedly making promises and not delivering on them is unacceptable and no one is doing Mika any favours by pretending that it is.

I hope no-one would intend to be mean. After all they don't have to be a Mika fan, do they? But just because there's been a dearth of Mika related news, shouldn't herald the start of open season.

More valid points..............however, I know that I constantly say I'm going to do stuff that I either don't or don't do when I say I will because I'm creative and impulsive.

No-one takes critisism well.......even if it's deserved. It always hurts.

I just hope he's a big brave boy..........:bleh:

This is true too, big plans not always carried through.

And I am the worst about critisism. Just can't take it, no matter how well intentioned it is.

Although it already seems that his appearance isn't upto scratch for some people judging by the post gig thread I read last night! :blink:

His "appearance" is sure working for me. :naughty::wub2:

always trying to prove to be the coolest and smartest on one side or the most loyal fans on the other side is a game most of us are fed up with but compelled to suffer everyday in lots of threads.

You're right Robertina. The game is getting old. I'd like to see everyone stop challenging one another on their positions. If someone wants to gush a little about Mika, let them. If they want to moan a little about Mika, let them. I think things escalate when someone attempts to invalidate another's opinions and feelings by saying they're naive or impose rules that don't exist such as a fan club cannot criticize its idol.

It would be nice if everyone on both sides of the fence just agreed to live and let live. I think then we'd see a lot less of each extreme flaring up on the board.

• 1 month later...
*bump*

haven't heard anything from mika in 4 days. thought some ppl were in need of this thread.

Oh god, the break has been so nice. Don't bug him, let him stay away for another week.

I've begun to think that a little Mika goes a long way.

--Jack

heeeey, i'm not bugging him, i said SOME people.

aka the moaners.

"a little Mika goes a long way." i like that. i'm gonna steal it.

and i think he should be doing 1 blog a day, coz sometiimes he does 2 or 3 a day and i think thats too much.

heeeey, i'm not bugging him, i said SOME people.

aka the moaners.

"a little Mika goes a long way." i like that. i'm gonna steal it.

and i think he should be doing 1 blog a day, coz sometiimes he does 2 or 3 a day and i think thats too much.

IMHO a blog each day is asked a bit much. I'd prefer quality over quantity. I couldn't think of enough material for such a project on a daily basis....:blink:... but then I am not Mika, of course :lmfao:

Oh god, the break has been so nice. Don't bug him, let him stay away for another week.

I've begun to think that a little Mika goes a long way.

--Jack

IMHO a blog each day is asked a bit much. I'd prefer quality over quantity. I couldn't think of enough material for such a project on a daily basis....:blink:... but then I am not Mika, of course :lmfao:

:thumb_yello: agree... :naughty:

someone email mika and tell him to write one REALLY good blog a week. that way we dont get spoiled, mika doesnt run outta good stuff to write about and everyone wins :wink2:

Ooh new blog alert

22 August

Hello fans, sorry I have been MIA but I took my laptop with me on the cliff jump and dropped it.

I have a new one now - it's been customised especially for me with 1 million coloured crystals individually glued on.

I did think about blogging earlier but it was much more fun to watch the numbers of views to my blog rising by the minute - I have a stat counter you see :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, must go and have a cuppa tea, I seem to have a lot of new mugs around now, I'll leave you with a few videos of me looking as gorgeous as ever.

Mxxx

It's funny to see this thread awake again............have just read over the last few pages and the irony that certain people critised him for not blogging enough at the start.........then others are saying he's blogging too much and now peeps are maiking up blogs because he's dared to not post for a day or so.....is cracking me up!! :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: