superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've ordered the bracelet a while ago but it still hasn't arrived :thumbdown:

ooh:blink:,have you try to send an email to ask why you haven't receive you order?

i have make a few month ago 2 differents orders to fuchsia.and i have always receive the items. But it's true, 4,5 or 6 weeks after.

I actually found the Don't Go Breaking My Heart bracelet in BHS in Poland last December! I saw it and I was like WTF?? How did that happen?? It's exactly the same, the colors, everything, and it cost 9 PLN which is less than 2 pounds :shocked: I bought the last one..

I must say I LOVE the D&G watch :mf_lustslow: It's a man's watch but who cares. As soon as I have spare 130 pounds I'm so buying it! Lol, wonder when THAT will be :naughty:

they had discontinued it, but apparently they restocked it now.

there used to be a thread in this board about the fuxja bracelet. try and dig it, I'm sure there were some updated infos there. I think bienje (or bjekje..: I always confuse them.. :blush-anim-cl:) was trying to get a discount for mfc'ers, without much luck sadly.. :boxed:

there used to be a thread in this board about the fuxja bracelet. try and dig it, I'm sure there were some updated infos there. I think bienje (or bjekje..: I always confuse them.. :blush-anim-cl:) was trying to get a discount for mfc'ers, without much luck sadly.. :boxed:

:naughty:I think you mean 'bienie' or 'Biekje' :wink2:

I bought the bracelet months ago, and it arrived within days!:thumb_yello: but when I look at other bracelets that are exactly the same..I think I spend waaay too much money on this one bracelet:thumbdown:

I was watching TV today and saw Sarah (from "The Real World: Brooklyn") wearing this hoodie. Also, another "appearence" (so to speak) was made by the hoodie on "Little People, Big World". :naughty:...and on the "TMZ" (yeah, the paparazzi) show, Justin Timberlake was wearing the grey version of the hoodie while playing basketball.

So...yeah, those "appearences" by the hoodie(s) reminded me of Mika. :bleh::lol3:

i've visited their site and the bracelet is available again! i'm definitely gonna order one cuz the one i have is too old and its colors have started fading a bit lol

I was watching TV today and saw Sarah (from "The Real World: Brooklyn") wearing this hoodie. Also, another "appearence" (so to speak) was made by the hoodie on "Little People, Big World". :naughty:...and on the "TMZ" (yeah, the paparazzi) show, Justin Timberlake was wearing the grey version of the hoodie while playing basketball.

So...yeah, those "appearences" by the hoodie(s) reminded me of Mika. :bleh::lol3:

EVERYONE has it! :lol3:

I have the Mika one, and a lot of people from my school have grey versions, blue versions, etc. :naughty:

i've visited their site and the bracelet is available again! i'm definitely gonna order one cuz the one i have is too old and its colors have started fading a bit lol

Biekje was told that we couldn't have a bulk discount as there weren't enough left (this was early feb-ish)

EVERYONE has it! :lol3:

I have the Mika one, and a lot of people from my school have grey versions, blue versions, etc. :naughty:

I almost did this :shocked: when I saw a guy at school wearing the red one.

:lol3:

I've seen it pleanty of times on TV and in real life...

...I'm thinking that I need to jump on this bandwagon. :naughty:

I almost did this :shocked: when I saw a guy at school wearing the red one.

:lol3:

I've seen it pleanty of times on TV and in real life...

...I'm thinking that I need to jump on this bandwagon. :naughty:

A girl at my dance company has it! We wore it on the same day, and we were like :shocked:.

Jump on it! It's the most comfortable hoodie I have EVER worn--not joking. I'm actually considering getting one in a different color. :naughty:

A girl at my dance company has it! We wore it on the same day, and we were like :shocked:.

Jump on it! It's the most comfortable hoodie I have EVER worn--not joking. I'm actually considering getting one in a different color. :naughty:

Twins!

*rubs chin*

My birthday IS coming up next month...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Well I was about to buy one on the American Apparel store in London but I dunno why I didn't:doh: Arse.:naughty: There were lovely colours there, though I woldn't buy the red one, it doesn't suit much of the clothes I wear:naughty:

:doh::doh:

Twins!

*rubs chin*

My birthday IS coming up next month...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

DO IT! You will NOT regret! :naughty:

Well I was about to buy one on the American Apparel store in London but I dunno why I didn't:doh: Arse.:naughty: There were lovely colours there, though I woldn't buy the red one, it doesn't suit much of the clothes I wear:naughty:

:

Mine doesn't either. :roftl:

:doh:

This is when you MAKE it work with the stuff you own. :mf_rosetinted:

I shall...try. :naughty:

Mine doesn't either. :roftl:

But you bought it anyway... That's my Marie:lmfao::naughty:

That store had so many nice things, i wanted to buy it all...It was so retro!:wub2: But in order to make good sets of clothes, you had to buy several pieces... But the quality of most of them was rather bad, and the price was an abuse.... :thumbdown: