Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

Well, we paid by money order. It took a couple of weeks to receive them. We thought it would be sooner to receive them. But we emailed a girl about payments and shipping and she could be nicer. That store seems really friendly. Plus you get a handmade tag with the bracelet. They were so cute.[/font]

So, you don't have to pay by credit card? That's awesome (since I don't have a credit card haha).

Sounds awesome, thanks!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of Mikas blue tight pants are from the swedish label Cheap Monday, couldn't find a picture of them now cuz it's a bit confusing looking through 1500 pictures.

http://www.cheapmonday.com/

The black and white vest and the baby blue cardigan is from another swedish label called J. Lindeberg.

http://www.jlindeberg.com/

I love Cheap Monday!:wub2: There's so much that I'd love to buy from them, but unfortunately, they are not, as their name would imply, cheap.:thumbdown:

I love Cheap Monday!:wub2: There's so much that I'd love to buy from them, but unfortunately, they are not, as their name would imply, cheap.:thumbdown:

I also love cheap monday :mf_lustslow: And I'm quite proud of them cuz I used to wear them before they got so big and everytime I see someone famous I like who has the same jeans like me I get happy (MIKA, and christian from project runway has several pairs).

I don't know the prices there in the US but here in Sweden a pair of tight jeans normaly cost 400 crowns and that is about 60 USD, do they cost the same there?

Here it's the cheapest (if you don't count with the sales) you can get a pair of good (when I say good I mean good quality and that it fits good, I don't fit in many jeans models cuz my thighs are quite slim) jeans for.

capital1.jpg?imgmax=512

There are others where you can see it better, but I can't find them now... :blink:

EDIT:

Here you go:

Mika.jpg

Had some at home but am at work. This is all I could find. Had the pics Mary got. That is probably one of the closest. It's so cool to see us wearing stuff that he is.:wub2: All his watches are so neat. Would love to also have the Andy Warhol watch. One of the time he wore that was in his Mikasounds video. He wore the watch with the "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" bracelet.

t42.jpg

Thank you :bleh:

I can't realize that I haven't noticed it yet, even though I've got all those pictures :shocked:

I also love cheap monday :mf_lustslow: And I'm quite proud of them cuz I used to wear them before they got so big and everytime I see someone famous I like who has the same jeans like me I get happy (MIKA, and christian from project runway has several pairs).

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

:lol3:

Where did you see it?

I saw it at the mall that's like a 20 minute bus ride from my place. There was this little kiosk that sold watches and I saw a sign that read "Swatch", so among the brands they sold Swatch watches. So I casually walked by, looked in the display and saw the Bird Twister.

I saw it at the mall that's like a 20 minute bus ride from my place. There was this little kiosk that sold watches and I saw a sign that read "Swatch", so among the brands they sold Swatch watches. So I casually walked by, looked in the display and saw the Bird Twister.

Oh, awesome :punk:

I wish watches weren't so expensive :emot-sad:

Oh, awesome :punk:

I wish watches weren't so expensive :emot-sad:

I walked by, saw it and...forgot to ask how much it was. I later on called up the little kiosk thing and the Bird Twister watch costs $65 (well that's in Canadian dollars, since I live in Canada haha).

But yeah, there are some expensive watches. I mean, depending on where you buy 'em. I've seen watches at Ardenes for $5 and then there are Rolex watches that are...well, I don't know since I've never bought one but...a lot of money:naughty:

I walked by, saw it and...forgot to ask how much it was. I later on called up the little kiosk thing and the Bird Twister watch costs $65 (well that's in Canadian dollars, since I live in Canada haha).

But yeah, there are some expensive watches. I mean, depending on where you buy 'em. I've seen watches at Ardenes for $5 and then there are Rolex watches that are...well, I don't know since I've never bought one but...a lot of money:naughty:

Well all the ones I like are usually $40 or more, which is a lot to me :naughty:

I want to go hunting for vintage watches and get them repaired....hmmm

I really should learn how to drive hahaha

Well all the ones I like are usually $40 or more, which is a lot to me :naughty:

I want to go hunting for vintage watches and get them repaired....hmmm

I really should learn how to drive hahaha

That is so true! I sometimes see things that I want that are a bit pricet:roftl:

I should to! I'm 17 and could have gotten my full lisence by now but I haven't even taken the first test yet. I'm jealous because one of my friends, he's around my age and he has his full lisence already. I have yet to bum a ride off of him:roftl:

That is so true! I sometimes see things that I want that are a bit pricet:roftl:

I should to! I'm 17 and could have gotten my full lisence by now but I haven't even taken the first test yet. I'm jealous because one of my friends, he's around my age and he has his full lisence already. I have yet to bum a ride off of him:roftl:

Yeah same here, but I just don't want to. Besides, all of my friends have their licenses now so there's really no reason for me to get mine. They'll be my chauffeurs :naughty:

Yeah same here, but I just don't want to. Besides, all of my friends have their licenses now so there's really no reason for me to get mine. They'll be my chauffeurs :naughty:

My dad got me the book for the test. My friends have told me the test is really easy. Someone snuck a copy of the test, I saw it. It is easy. Yet, I still haven't got my lisence.

Oooh yes, personal drivers. Well that's kind of like what my bus drivers are, except different of course:roftl:

My dad got me the book for the test. My friends have told me the test is really easy. Someone snuck a copy of the test, I saw it. It is easy. Yet, I still haven't got my lisence.

Oooh yes, personal drivers. Well that's kind of like what my bus drivers are, except different of course:roftl:

My mom doesn't want me driving with them though. Pfft, too bad :naughty:

My mom doesn't want me driving with them though. Pfft, too bad :naughty:

Hmm I haven't ever gotten a ride from them so...I don't know what my mom thinks. Well for now, the bus driver gets me to where I wanna go. That or if my dad is home, he sometimes drives me places:roftl: