Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

i don't think anyone wants to replicate "mika's style", we just like some of the clothes/items that we saw him wearing. i guess everybody has his/her own style without trying to copy someone. why shouldn't you wear a watch you really like just because you saw another person wearing the same? :)

I agree, i certainly won't try to replicate his style, i love my style which is very casual (jeans and a top), but i do get carried away and get some things like the heart bracelet, simply because i think it's beautiful.

Well, we paid by money order. It took a couple of weeks to receive them. We thought it would be sooner to receive them. But we emailed a girl about payments and shipping and she could be nicer. That store seems really friendly. Plus you get a handmade tag with the bracelet. They were so cute.

I paid by credit card but since it was an international shipping the bracelet arrived after nearly 3 weeks since ordering. Loved how it came, and the small tag is really cute.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday I emailed the Fuchsia online help e-mail for knowing the shipping time and just put all the items together for me, 'cause I couldn't do it, and she even made a personalized account for me!

I'm impressed! Really good service! :bleh:

Yesterday I emailed the Fuchsia online help e-mail for knowing the shipping time and just put all the items together for me, 'cause I couldn't do it, and she even made a personalized account for me!

I'm impressed! Really good service! :bleh:

Really? Wow, that's awesome customer service:thumb_yello:

I believe the Meyer Twins had to contact Fuchsia for something about their order and I think they too said the customer service was good :)

Really? Wow, that's awesome customer service:thumb_yello:

I believe the Meyer Twins had to contact Fuchsia for something about their order and I think they too said the customer service was good :)

Yes, they are really nice!:thumb_yello:

Yes, they are really nice!:thumb_yello:

It's great when a company puts effort into their customer service because it makes them look good but at the same time, it will make their customers think better of them.

Take Sephora for example. I bought a lipstick from there once and I had opened it, used it a couple times and disliked the colour. So with the receipt and all the packaging with me and the partially used lipstick, I went back to the store. I brought it to the front counter and said I wanted to return in, and the lady asked me, "didn't like the colour?" and I had responded with, "yes". She took it back, gave me a full refund, no questions asked.

It's great when a company puts effort into their customer service because it makes them look good but at the same time, it will make their customers think better of them.

Take Sephora for example. I bought a lipstick from there once and I had opened it, used it a couple times and disliked the colour. So with the receipt and all the packaging with me and the partially used lipstick, I went back to the store. I brought it to the front counter and said I wanted to return in, and the lady asked me, "didn't like the colour?" and I had responded with, "yes". She took it back, gave me a full refund, no questions asked.

Yes, it is great!

That is nice too:thumb_yello:

I mean, I woldn't buy something from some person that wold just tell me to fix the problem on my own:naughty:

Yes, it is great!

That is nice too:thumb_yello:

I mean, I woldn't buy something from some person that wold just tell me to fix the problem on my own:naughty:

Of course! I would be like, "psssht, you are going to fix this mess for me":roftl:

Of course! I would be like, "psssht, you are going to fix this mess for me":roftl:

mwahahaha :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Today I went for shopping, and I saw this promotional bench, with like body creams and so on, and I saw how the girls were trying to give them to people and they always said no or they really pretended to not notice them... It's an awful job, everyone's always disdaining you! I felt so awful for them, I even past there on porpuse, and tried on the cream!:naughty: (Maybe I'm naive, but if I were them, I wold like that:thumb_yello:)

mwahahaha :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Today I went for shopping, and I saw this promotional bench, with like body creams and so on, and I saw how the girls were trying to give them to people and they always said no or they really pretended to not notice them... It's an awful job, everyone's always disdaining you! I felt so awful for them, I even past there on porpuse, and tried on the cream!:naughty: (Maybe I'm naive, but if I were them, I wold like that:thumb_yello:)

Yes, that is very true!

I know because sometimes for work I have to hand out free samples and stuff. You get some bad looks from people sometimes:roftl:

Wow!:bleh:

Yep... Sometimes people are in a hurry, but sometimes they have some free time, but just don't want to spend it on putting on some handcream... I mean it's just 5 minutes:thumbdown::naughty:

Wow!:bleh:

Yep... Sometimes people are in a hurry, but sometimes they have some free time, but just don't want to spend it on putting on some handcream... I mean it's just 5 minutes:thumbdown::naughty:

Thank goodness I was only handing out free samples for my first week. Wait! And then like a couple weeks ago. Other than that, I haven't had to, as people approach us. Thank goodness *wipes forhead*:roftl:

Thank goodness I was only handing out free samples for my first week. Wait! And then like a couple weeks ago. Other than that, I haven't had to, as people approach us. Thank goodness *wipes forhead*:roftl:

Hahaha:roftl:

That's VERY cool! Which colour did you get?

We both got red, we think that is the one he has... It looks like the right one in real life (It's the one she's wearing in the picture). :thumb_yello:

We both got red, we think that is the one he has... It looks like the right one in real life (It's the one she's wearing in the picture). :thumb_yello:

Very cool:biggrin2:

I looked at the site and saw there was a brighter red and a deeper red. The brighter red, the one you guys got, looks just like the one he has:wink2:

Very cool:biggrin2:

I looked at the site and saw there was a brighter red and a deeper red. The brighter red, the one you guys got, looks just like the one he has:wink2:

Oh good: we had to go to two different stores to make sure we got the right one! We even wrote down the item number (I think it is F497 or something like that)! They only had one extra small on the rack but luckily there was an extra one in the back! And it's really soft... I can see why Mika likes it so much!!!

Oh good: we had to go to two different stores to make sure we got the right one! We even wrote down the item number (I think it is F497 or something like that)! They only had one extra small on the rack but luckily there was an extra one in the back! And it's really soft... I can see why Mika likes it so much!!!

Oh yes! I've read the customer reviews on that hoodie and most of them are, "wow this is the best hoodie ever", "this hoodie is so awesome, I have it in every colour":naughty:

Oh yes! I've read the customer reviews on that hoodie and most of them are, "wow this is the best hoodie ever", "this hoodie is so awesome, I have it in every colour":naughty:

Ha! They're a bit expensive to buy in every color, but they are really nice... I can't wait to wear it to school!!! I will be the most Mika-licious person there! :naughty:

Ha! They're a bit expensive to buy in every color, but they are really nice... I can't wait to wear it to school!!! I will be the most Mika-licious person there! :naughty:

Yeah, well, I don't even have one, so you're one step ahead of me already:naughty:

You WILL be the most Mika-ish person at school! That's so great! Now you only need a white pair of skinny jeans hehe (by the way, that outfit would be great for Canada day hehe)