Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

Well... I'm not replicating him... I'm buying some more things at Fuchsia's 'cause I love them... And I don't have that sort of things here...

And I really love that bracelet...

I woldn't mind at all to have that hoodie, you know...

If I like the clothes...And Mika likes them too ah well, it's better... But I don't buy everything he buys:bleh:

Yeah,I have the same style as Mika and the same taste and we like the same stuff,but I'm NOT replicating him or anything,cos I have had this style since my age of 10...it's more like he's replicating me :naughty:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand why anyone would want to spend so much money on all of this stuff to replicate Mika's style :blink:

Well I get the stuff I like just because I like it. It would've mattered if Mika was in the picture. That heart bracelet is my most lovely piece of jewelry and I wear it everyday because I'm in love with it. It would be different if I hated something and forced myself to wear it.

Well I get the stuff I like just because I like it. It would've mattered if Mika was in the picture. That heart bracelet is my most lovely piece of jewelry and I wear it everyday because I'm in love with it. It would be different if I hated something and forced myself to wear it.

You didn't say we :blink:

Nice input :thumb_yello:

I love watches and I love the ones he wears, but I wouldn't want to buy them because he would already have them, and that's no fun :naughty:

If someone that I see on a daily basis buys the same shirt or earrings or something, I get PISSED.:furious:

And usually end up throwing away the item or stop speaking to them.:naughty:

If someone that I see on a daily basis buys the same shirt or earrings or something, I get PISSED.:furious:

And usually end up throwing away the item or stop speaking to them.:naughty:

I know, so does my friend and sister. I don't have that problem because no one wants to copy my style :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

Another thing is that I'm not going to deprive myself to get an item that I really really want and like just because Mika has it or not. He must like this thread since he put up on one of his blogs pictures of watches and things. Really really like that andy warhol watch.:mf_lustslow:

Yes, but notice how he didn't mention where he found them:naughty:

I'd personally go with red, but only cos I prefer the lighter colour than the dark one. But it's your choice really.

Yeah, that's true.

We lucked out. Got the cube explosion watch for Christmas. Our dad got us each one and they were $50 a piece Bought the heart bracelet ourselves for $12 a piece.

I called up a Swatch store here in Canada and they said the Cube Explosion was like 80 bucks. I told them, "thanks so much." I was thinking, "who can I get to buy me this for Christmas?":roftl:

I don't understand why anyone would want to spend so much money on all of this stuff to replicate Mika's style :blink:

One thing that I've replicated of Mika's style is that I made myself one of those shirts with the faux suspenders on them. I like shiny/sparkly stuff, so I was proud of what I made:naughty: And I was thinking about getting the American Apparel hoodie because...well, I like hoodies:naughty:

I love watches and I love the ones he wears, but I wouldn't want to buy them because he would already have them, and that's no fun :naughty:

That is true. Plus the Swatch watches aren't that cheap:fisch:

I know, so does my friend and sister. I don't have that problem because no one wants to copy my style :naughty:

Aw come on, don't say that!

I mean if someone said to me, "hey that Fmbm dresses like a dude with no style" I would have to say, "psssht, I'll only believe that when the words come out of her mouth" Well...:roftl:

:roftl:

I hope someone says that to you someday :lmfao:

:roftl:

I hope someone says that to you someday :lmfao:

Well you never know. I'm mean weirder things have happened. They make bagels with sesame seeds AND poppy seeds on them. There are mini horses (ponies...whatever). And Dollarama sells candy bars for 65 cents.

So, you never know, that could happen.

Well you never know. I'm mean weirder things have happened. They make bagels with sesame seeds AND poppy seeds on them. There are mini horses (ponies...whatever). And Dollarama sells candy bars for 65 cents.

So, you never know, that could happen.

hahahah:lmao:

yes, it could :naughty: