Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand why anyone would want to spend so much money on all of this stuff to replicate Mika's style :blink:

i don't think anyone wants to replicate "mika's style", we just like some of the clothes/items that we saw him wearing. i guess everybody has his/her own style without trying to copy someone. why shouldn't you wear a watch you really like just because you saw another person wearing the same? :)

I don't understand why anyone would want to spend so much money on all of this stuff to replicate Mika's style :blink:

I'm not spending a lot of money, I only bought the bracelet and the t-shirt:wub2: but I really love the t-shirt and I'm 100% sure I would have bought it even though mika wouldn't wear it:wink2:

omg

You guys will never guess what just came in the mail

mikato-orist.jpg:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

onfortunately mika wasn't in it:naughty:

The rocket t-shirt or the watermelon cap? Either way they're both nice :wub2::naughty: Too bad you didn't get the good-looking model :das:

The rocket t-shirt or the watermelon cap? Either way they're both nice :wub2::naughty: Too bad you didn't get the good-looking model :das:

yeah...I would mind paying 300euros for that shirt if the model came along:naughty:

That 's awesome !!!

Where did you buy it from ?

A shop in Amsterdam, a friend bought the t-shirt...and he told me they had one left. size S and grey...so I called the store and the said I could buy it. for 50% less than the original price (80euros!:shocked:) cause it was from last years line:thumb_yello:

i don't think anyone wants to replicate "mika's style", we just like some of the clothes/items that we saw him wearing. i guess everybody has his/her own style without trying to copy someone. why shouldn't you wear a watch you really like just because you saw another person wearing the same? :)

We agree. We don't want to replicate "Mika's style" because we all have a difference in our styles. We just like some of the items he has. The things that we bought that Mika also has, we love them and they are so totally fit into our own style also.

The Meyer Twins

omg

You guys will never guess what just came in the mail:wub2:

mikato-orist.jpg:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

onfortunately mika wasn't in it:naughty:

Hey, wait! How much was it to get Mika shipped to you in the mail? With a parcel that size you must have had to sign for it, no?:roftl:

Kidding. But it must be awesome to get that shirt:thumb_yello:

I was at the mall today and there are these kiosk tpye things. I passed by one that sold all kinds of watches and scanned for a sign that read "Swatch" Then I saw one! So as I walked by I casually looked to the display to see if they had the watches Mika wears. I didn't see the Cube Explosion watch but they did have the Bird Twister watch. It looked purdy, with all it's colours.

I was going to ask how much it was but I only had like $40 with me and didn't exactlly think that I could afford it right then:roftl:

I might call 'em up later and ask how much the Swatch watches go for. (Though I called up a Swatch store before and they said the Cube Explosion watch was like $80). Then I can add it to my Christmas List. Wait, I haven't started one. Well when I do, the watch might go on that list:fisch::roftl:

I was at the mall today and there are these kiosk tpye things. I passed by one that sold all kinds of watches and scanned for a sign that read "Swatch" Then I saw one! So as I walked by I casually looked to the display to see if they had the watches Mika wears. I didn't see the Cube Explosion watch but they did have the Bird Twister watch. It looked purdy, with all it's colours.

I was going to ask how much it was but I only had like $40 with me and didn't exactlly think that I could afford it right then:roftl:

I might call 'em up later and ask how much the Swatch watches go for. (Though I called up a Swatch store before and they said the Cube Explosion watch was like $80). Then I can add it to my Christmas List. Wait, I haven't started one. Well when I do, the watch might go on that list:fisch::roftl:

Oh that was sweet, here it's out of stock, damn!!!:naughty:

Oh that was sweet, here it's out of stock, damn!!!:naughty:

I know! I was surprised they even had it. I'm going back to the mall tomorrow by myself (and not with my mom and brothers like I did today:sad:) and guess who might walk past that kiosk?:fisch::roftl:

That's okay, don't sweat it. Swatch has other cool looking watches:wink2:

I know! I was surprised they even had it. I'm going back to the mall tomorrow by myself (and not with my mom and brothers like I did today:sad:) and guess who might walk past that kiosk?:fisch::roftl:

Hahaha you wish!!

Yup, I'll be buying a cute one this summer... Just have to pick it.:bleh:

Hahaha you wish!!

Yup, I'll be buying a cute one this summer... Just have to pick it.:bleh:

I have saved up my money for a while now but I only brought $40 with me today because I thought I was only gonna buy a couple CDs...never knew there were Swatch watches!:roftl:

Cool. Have you made a decision as to a few you like the best?

I have saved up my money for a while now but I only brought $40 with me today because I thought I was only gonna buy a couple CDs...never knew there were Swatch watches!:roftl:

Cool. Have you made a decision as to a few you like the best?

Yup, I kinda have it in my mind:thumb_yello:

I'm getting a lot of money on my birthday this month, and I'd like to spend it wisely... And save a bit, you know? I want to buy the heart bracelet and some more stuff at fuchsia's, but I can't spend so much on bracelets and necklaces:boxed:

Yup, I kinda have it in my mind:thumb_yello:

I'm getting a lot of money on my birthday this month, and I'd like to spend it wisely... And save a bit, you know? I want to buy the heart bracelet and some more stuff at fuchsia's, but I can't spend so much on bracelets and necklaces:boxed:

Isn't birthday money the best? Or Christmas money?:naughty: (or whatever holidays you celebrate) Oh! And happy birthday:bleh:

Yeah, I totally know what you mean:wink2:

The heart bracelet is totally cute, good choice:thumb_yello:

Yes, the heart bracelets are fab!!! We've been wearing them almost everyday since we got them. Happy Birthday by the way.:punk:

It's only on the 30th but thanks! :biggrin2:

I'll buy them for sure!!! I bet you guys love them!

I just called up the kiosk and the Bird Twister watch is $65, less than what I thought haha

Yes, the heart bracelets are fab!!! We've been wearing them almost everyday since we got them. Happy Birthday by the way.:punk:

Cool:wink2::thumb_yello::bleh: One question ladies: how long did they take to come to your house, from the time you ordered them?

good good!!

they aren't being made anymore, so you should definitely try to get yours asap!! good luck!!

It's only on the 30th but thanks! :biggrin2:

I'll buy them for sure!!! I bet you guys love them!

Well, happy early birthday to you. We do love them a lot.

I just called up the kiosk and the Bird Twister watch is $65, less than what I thought haha

Cool:wink2::thumb_yello::bleh: One question ladies: how long did they take to come to your house, from the time you ordered them?

Well, we paid by money order. It took a couple of weeks to receive them. We thought it would be sooner to receive them. But we emailed a girl about payments and shipping and she could be nicer. That store seems really friendly. Plus you get a handmade tag with the bracelet. They were so cute.