Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

true..i guess i'll look like Meeks in the grace kelly video..you know when he's wearing the red jammies!! :naughty:

I mean, perhaps the outfit could be fitting if you ever had a "pj day" at school:roftl:

Haha he DOES wear all red in the Grace Kelly video...hehe footed jamies:roftl:

I mean, perhaps the outfit could be fitting if you ever had a "pj day" at school:roftl:

Haha he DOES wear all red in the Grace Kelly video...hehe footed jamies:roftl:

We could also wear all our Mika clothes on Halloween to be him! Nobody would understand except us, but it would still be fun! We could talk in British accents, and sing/quote Mika all day long!!! What do you think, Superstar? We could be twin Mika's! :roftl:

We could also wear all our Mika clothes on Halloween to be him! Nobody would understand except us, but it would still be fun! We could talk in British accents, and sing/quote Mika all day long!!! What do you think, Superstar? We could be twin Mika's! :roftl:

My baby brother is going to be Mika for Halloween:fisch:

My baby brother is going to be Mika for Halloween:fisch:

hahaha!! yeah, it would be so fun..we have quite a collection of mika clothes thanks to this thread. maybe i could get some others to dress up too!! i can just see the headline:

FIVE MIKAS TAKE OVER INNOCENT HIGH SCHOOL

yeah...:naughty:

Ha!!! What sort of things will he be wearing? How do you dress a baby up as Mika? :roftl:

We've got black pants (and will put a sequined trim down the outside hem), a toy microphone and little baby suspenders. All we need is a shirt (and a curly wig if we can get one to fit his little head haha)

hahaha!! yeah, it would be so fun..we have quite a collection of mika clothes thanks to this thread. maybe i could get some others to dress up too!! i can just see the headline:

FIVE MIKAS TAKE OVER INNOCENT HIGH SCHOOL

yeah...:naughty:

Muah-ha-ha-ha!! I can't wait!!! I foresee lots of singing... :naughty::wink2:

We've got black pants (and will put a sequined trim down the outside hem), a toy microphone and little baby suspenders. All we need is a shirt (and a curly wig if we can get one to fit his little head haha)

Amazing!!! He'll be the coolest baby around! Then you can embarrass him with the pictures when he gets older... :naughty:

Amazing!!! He'll be the coolest baby around! Then you can embarrass him with the pictures when he gets older... :naughty:

haha he will be hehe

You know what? I never thought of that buuuuut it sounds like a great idea:naughty: I'm sure he'll be really pleased with me:roftl:

Cool, they'll answer you really fast and nicely:bleh::thumb_yello:

yay!!! how long has it taken to get to you? and what did you order?

i think we're going to get the "don't go breakin' my hearts" bracelet!

yay!!! how long has it taken to get to you? and what did you order?

i think we're going to get the "don't go breakin' my hearts" bracelet!

Well, it took only a couple hours for them to anwer me!

I ordered lots of stuff:wub2:

Under the sea rainbow shells

Under the sea rainbow bracelet

dont go breakin my hearts bracelet(of courseee!)

lollipop girl earrings

wish upon a rainbow necklace

and my lego bracelet! :naughty:

What do you plan to order?

I wanted to order lucy and linus tote, but all together it wold be very expensive... :naughty:

hahah i don't blame you!! their stuff is brilliant!

i emailed them this morning..which address did you send to? i sent to the info@fuchsiaonline.com..

you have to tell how your orders came out. i think i'll just order the hearts bracelet, but i want to order the WHOLE STORE!!

hahah i don't blame you!! their stuff is brilliant!

i emailed them this morning..which address did you send to? i sent to the info@fuchsiaonline.com..

you have to tell how your orders came out. i think i'll just order the hearts bracelet, but i want to order the WHOLE STORE!!

Hahahaha I knowww!!! I wanted too, but I had to decide...

I e-mailed to this one:

sales@fuchsiaonline.com

;D

They even made a special order account for me, 'cause I wasn't managing to put all the items together! they're very sweet!

Oh, and you don't have any shipping costs, luckyy!! I had to pay 5 or 10 dollars, but it's not much anyway! :naughty:

Hahahaha I knowww!!! I wanted too, but I had to decide...

I e-mailed to this one:

sales@fuchsiaonline.com

;D

They even made a special order account for me, 'cause I wasn't managing to put all the items together! they're very sweet!

Oh, and you don't have any shipping costs, luckyy!! I had to pay 5 or 10 dollars, but it's not much anyway! :naughty:

ok, i emailed them too. i'll see what they say!! thanks!!! :thumb_yello:

Just wanted to say what a first class customer service I received from Fuchsia when I ordered my bracelet a few months ago.

The email addy I used initially was the info@fuchsiaonline.com one and they were quick to respond to my queries and really friendly too. I was so impressed I sent a feedback email after I had received my bracelet (and they even sent back a nice email thanking me for that :blush-anim-cl:)

Anyways... I know this isn't strictly a clothing link, but saw these hipsters in my Next catalogue and imagined MIKA could wear something like these... well, they ARE grey !! :blush-anim-cl:

418-668-X42s.jpg

:wink2::roftl::roftl:

Just wanted to say what a first class customer service I received from Fuchsia when I ordered my bracelet a few months ago.

The email addy I used initially was the info@fuchsiaonline.com one and they were quick to respond to my queries and really friendly too. I was so impressed I sent a feedback email after I had received my bracelet (and they even sent back a nice email thanking me for that :blush-anim-cl:)

Anyways... I know this isn't strictly a clothing link, but saw these hipsters in my Next catalogue and imagined MIKA could wear something like these... well, they ARE grey !! :blush-anim-cl:

418-668-X42s.jpg

:roftl:

hahahahha!! i can totally see mika wearing those!! of course, they're not custom made so he might turn them down hehehehe. thats HILARIOUS!

fuchsia replied, and said that they'll set up a custom order for me! :wub2: yay!!