• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe I'm not like that!:wink2:

Haha I was afraid too, I tought I wold bleed to death:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm not like that too! If you knew how I am! :wink2:

humm! well you have made it! I haven't pierced them yet.... I don't like all these things... (also and especially stings! :naughty:) honestly I haven't courage for these things... (I'm a fool yeah we can say that...)

I'm not like that too! If you knew how I am! :wink2:

humm! well you have made it! I haven't pierced them yet.... I don't like all these things... (also and especially stings! :naughty:) honestly I haven't courage for these things... (I'm a fool yeah we can say that...)

We're all good people on the MFC! :bleh:

Well i don't think you're a fool. I think it's ridiculous the whole body piercing thing. I only have two holes and they're in the normal side of the ear. Don't want them anywhere else, not on my lips, not in my bellybutton.... But I have nothing against people who do have bodypiercings!:thumb_yello:

Well i don't think you're a fool. I think it's ridiculous the whole body piercing thing. I only have two holes and they're in the normal side of the ear. Don't want them anywhere else, not on my lips, not in my bellybutton.... But I have nothing against people who do have bodypiercings!:thumb_yello:

Me too! Not on my ears so imagine anywhere else! :thumbdown::naughty:

Me neither I have nothing against that! On some people it's even beautiful! But it's not my cup of tea on me because of my fear....:thumb_yello:

Hummm I guess we make an offtopic now... :naughty:

We know that, we know... :mf_rosetinted:

I've pierced my ears 3 times (2 on the left and 1 on the right) and I'd like to pierce them again, at least one, in the upper part of the ear, but..dunno...

Me too! Not on my ears so imagine anywhere else! :thumbdown::naughty:

Me neither I have nothing against that! On some people it's even beautiful! But it's not my cup of tea on me because of my fear....:thumb_yello:

Hummm I guess we make an offtopic now... :naughty:

Yeah! Exactly, not mine too.

Haha:naughty:

I've pierced my ears 3 times (2 on the left and 1 on the right) and I'd like to pierce them again, at least one, in the upper part of the ear, but..dunno...

Haha

Hm, I wanted to make another hole, but just a bit upper from my 1st one...But it hurts and I'm too lazy to wear 2 earrings! xD

I've done my own piercings too, three in each ear.

I also want to do one in the upper part, the cartilage, but I keep hearing horror stories about the cartilage collapsing, which, naturally, ends in horrible mutilation of the ear.:blink::naughty:

Carlota, you're so cute! I just want to pinch your cheeks!

*coos at you some more, then gets a grip*:naughty:

Looks aside, I love the jewelry. You've made us proud.:thumb_yello:

Yes, i know the problam, although i can't afford some of his accessories and not all are for my liking. If i had more money in the bank i would have got the andy warhol watch but it will have to wait for a while, as i already got this awesome watch.:thumb_yello:

I like the watch on your link...=)

You know? To my boyfriend I had to say that things I bought, they aren't for me but I had to say that they are for a friend of mine :naughty:

carlota your picture was gorgeous!! mika-blingadelic! out-blingin everyone!

i really want the warhol watch but..its so expensive :tears

Haha thanks:wub2:

I wanted it too, exactly on the same situation..

I've done my own piercings too, three in each ear.

I also want to do one in the upper part, the cartilage, but I keep hearing horror stories about the cartilage collapsing, which, naturally, ends in horrible mutilation of the ear.:blink::naughty:

Carlota, you're so cute! I just want to pinch your cheeks!

*coos at you some more, then gets a grip*:naughty:

Looks aside, I love the jewelry. You've made us proud.:thumb_yello:

Mwahaha :roftl:

ooo i have always wanted to get a second hole! how did you do it on your own??? did it hurt or not heal correctly

ooo i have always wanted to get a second hole! how did you do it on your own??? did it hurt or not heal correctly

It depends on your threshold for pain. I never thought of myself as really tough or able to take a lot, but it really didn't hurt me too bad, and looking back, I probably could have done it a lot less painfully, too.:naughty:

Going by the holes I already had, I measured and checked and re-measured where I wanted the second (and a few months later, third) holes to be. I used an eyeliner pencil to make dots right where I was going to pierce. Then I took a needle and safety pin, boiled them in hot, clean water, then slowly (because I was a little scared) pushed the needle through. It hurt a little, but I didn't even notice it was through until it pricked my finger on the other side of my earlobe. Then I took the needle out and replaced it with the safety pin. This was the part that hurt the most, but it still wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I had to use the safety pin because the needle didn't make a big enough hole to wear earrings in.

I still had a few bottles of sanitary solution from my first ear piercings, so I soaked a pair of simple round silver studs in solution, then once I got the holes big enough, I put them in and that was that.

I swabbed them with antiseptic twice a day for a month, but like most ear piercings, done professionally or not, they did get infected once. It was no problem, I just kept cleaning them on a regular basis and taking the earrings out to soak completely in solution for a couple minutes, then put them back in, and eventually, they began to clear up and heal.

My mom didn't even notice I had done it until about four months later, and by then, they were completely healed.:bleh:

If you're afraid of pain, I'd take two aspirin before you start, and use an ice cube or something to numb up the area a little bit. But the most important thing is to BE SANITARY. The token infection is ok, and even expected, but if you don't use clean equipment and don't clean the piercings on a regluar basis, it can get ugly really fast.

I didn't make it myself.

A friend of mine had the "machine" to do pierce ears and made them. All 3 holes I have.

Just saying randomly...

Has anyone been to the Threadless website? I think Mika would love it. People design shirts, and you can buy the ones you like. My sister has a ton of really cool t-shirts from the store.

http://threadless.com/

Yes! I love threadless!! the tees are awesome :biggrin2:

minizoom.jpg

I have the design on top :bleh:

yeah, i really want to order that shirt :naughty:

its only 9$!!

btw,

no word from fuschia about the bracelet. its been like 3 weeks since i've heard from them..so who knows :crybaby:

But what has happenned? Is your bracelet in backorder like mine?