Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i really want to order pants from this site!

i looked at the mall in my city and NOT ONE store has skinny jeans like mika's!! :crybaby:

me tooo I woud like but for now I have to stop a little bit cause I ordered other things :naughty:

and same here... THERE AREN'T ANY STORE WHICH HAS jenas LIKE MIKA or which has braces:crybaby:...

do you like this kinda shirts?

2jetmwy.jpg

25511s8.jpg

2hf101f.jpg

hahahahahahaha I LOVE THEM...mostly those...horse bcs i have 1 on the wall in my room,

chybby bunny-zhink there's o need to say why lol and

sheeps bcs i call my bff sheep *lol*

ps.i can imagine sth like that on mika....

me tooo I woud like but for now I have to stop a little bit cause I ordered other things :naughty:

and same here... THERE AREN'T ANY STORE WHICH HAS jenas LIKE MIKA or which has braces:crybaby:...

AND HERE IS THE SAME TOOOOOO!!!*crys*

no braces...!!! do this ppl have eyes?!

*sigh*

hahahahahahaha I LOVE THEM...mostly those...horse bcs i have 1 on the wall in my room,

chybby bunny-zhink there's o need to say why lol and

sheeps bcs i call my bff sheep *lol*

ps.i can imagine sth like that on mika....

AND HERE IS THE SAME TOOOOOO!!!*crys*

no braces...!!! do this ppl have eyes?!

*sigh*

That, I want to know everything about!! :D:D:naughty:

hope mine comes too :sad:

maybe I will email them :bleh:

i tried that!

they were usually really good at responding, but last time i sent an email, they haven't replied!!

tell me if the reply to you!!

i'm thinking about ordering it again :naughty:

it doesn't say that its sold out on the website!!

i tried that!

they were usually really good at responding, but last time i sent an email, they haven't replied!!

yea I did email them..let me go check my email box....I hope there is an email!!! :biggrin2:

(there better be!! :naughty: )

i tried that!

I e-mailed them last week and a girl replied to me. I hope to receive all thing I bought cause I've already payed the thinghs.

I'm going to send them other mail this afternoon :wink2:

What did you buy on Fuchsia?

I e-mailed them last week and a girl replied to me. I hope to receive all thing I bought cause I've already payed the thinghs.

I'm going to send them other mail this afternoon :wink2:

What did you buy on Fuchsia?

well, i was exchanging emails about setting up a money-order form for the "don't go breakin my hearts" bracelet (of course :naughty:).

but i never actually got sent the form; she told me they were looking for beads so i havent technically ordered it. :thumbdown:

i want to try a credit card order straight from the website, just to see if i can get it :bleh:

what did they say in the email? anything about the bracelet?

Ok... I've just send them other mail... I'm waiting for other reply....

well, i was exchanging emails about setting up a money-order form for the "don't go breakin my hearts" bracelet (of course :naughty:).

but i never actually got sent the form; she told me they were looking for beads so i havent technically ordered it. :thumbdown:

i want to try a credit card order straight from the website, just to see if i can get it :bleh:

what did they say in the email? anything about the bracelet?

Here is the mail, I've received some days ago:

" Hi Michela, Your Lollipop earrings were hand made and will be shipped tomorrow. The "Hearts" bracelet is on back order, but we should be getting a shipment of the beads to make it in 1-2 weeks. As soon as we receive the beads, your bracelet will be made immediately and shipped out then. Feel free to email me any other questions about your order. Best,"

argh... I WANT THIS BRACELET... :wub2:

Same as happenned to me Michaela, but it was on the package yeah ;D

I do hope the other things arrive! (Including that bracelet, want it so bad..)

Really? I hope for this but, I've just received this mail...

" We would like to thank you for shopping with us; however, due to a supply shortage, we will be discontinuing our "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" Bracelet. Therefore, we will be unable to fill any orders for this accessory, and are not accepting any new orders for it. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience and will be issuing a full refund, as well as a 20% discount towards any of our other Fuchsia goodies.

In addition, you have been added to our immediate notification list, and should any of these bracelets become readily available, I will contact you immediately"

I'm so sad...:emot-sad::crybaby:

E-mail I got from Fuchsia (don't go breaking my hearts-bracelet):

We would like to thank you for shopping with us; however, due to a supply shortage, we will be discontinuing our "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" Bracelet. Therefore, we will be unable to fill any orders for this accessory, and are not accepting any new orders for it. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience and will be issuing a full refund, as well as an additional 20% discount towards any of our other Fuchsia goodies.

So, those are not available anymore at fuchsia.

Does anyone know another store, I've been waiting for these bracelets for about 2 months now and NOW they tell me they're not available anymore, while i've been emailing them since wééks and they told me they just had some delay on delivery:thumbdown: *mad*

HELP? I desperately want one...:shocked:

Really? I hope for this but, I've just received this mail...

" We would like to thank you for shopping with us; however, due to a supply shortage, we will be discontinuing our "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" Bracelet. Therefore, we will be unable to fill any orders for this accessory, and are not accepting any new orders for it. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience and will be issuing a full refund, as well as a 20% discount towards any of our other Fuchsia goodies.

In addition, you have been added to our immediate notification list, and should any of these bracelets become readily available, I will contact you immediately"

I'm so sad...:emot-sad::crybaby:

O sorry, didnt read the past few posts:blush-anim-cl:

Ok... I've just send them other mail... I'm waiting for other reply....

Here is the mail, I've received some days ago:

" Hi Michela, Your Lollipop earrings were hand made and will be shipped tomorrow. The "Hearts" bracelet is on back order, but we should be getting a shipment of the beads to make it in 1-2 weeks. As soon as we receive the beads, your bracelet will be made immediately and shipped out then. Feel free to email me any other questions about your order. Best,"

argh... I WANT THIS BRACELET... :wub2:

On the 8th of september they told me:

We have found the beads in Hong Kong, China. We have ordered more than enough to cover all of our orders and they will arrive in 2-3 weeks. I apologize greatly for any inconvienience. I would like to offer you 20% OFF any item in our Fuchsia Accessories boutique, with FREE express shipping if you would like to replace this order. If you want to wait for the beads, but you would like to order something else in the meantime, I will personally see to it that your order is expressed shipped at no additional charge to you, and I will still honor the 20% OFF. Please let me know if this is of interest to you.

====

LIARS!:thumbdown:

E-mail I got from Fuchsia (don't go breaking my hearts-bracelet):

We would like to thank you for shopping with us; however, due to a supply shortage, we will be discontinuing our "Don't Go Breakin' My Hearts" Bracelet. Therefore, we will be unable to fill any orders for this accessory, and are not accepting any new orders for it. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience and will be issuing a full refund, as well as an additional 20% discount towards any of our other Fuchsia goodies.

So, those are not available anymore at fuchsia.

Does anyone know another store, I've been waiting for these bracelets for about 2 months now and NOW they tell me they're not available anymore, while i've been emailing them since wééks and they told me they just had some delay on delivery:thumbdown: *mad*

HELP? I desperately want one...:shocked:

I orderd them 2 months ago to and got the same message today :boxed::tears: :tears: :tears:

This really sucks!

I'm really thinking if legal actions are possible... *thinks a bit more about it*

they didn't send me that 20% refund thing for the bracelet! :thumbdown: even though i ordered it!!

i'm going to email them ...:boxed: