Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

:thumb_yello:

And if creativity fails, there's always this site: http://www.girlprops.com.

A lot of cool, wacky, strange stuff on here, and the prices are like, a fifth or a sixth of Fuschia. (Who, as we've established, is not a bad site, just one I can't buy from since I'm suffering from an acute case of the cheapies.:naughty:)

Cool site! :thumb_yello:

I've always enjoyed making my accessories, although I buy a lot of stuff. And making a bracelet or whatever in the "rainbow" theme is so easy... Really, it almost hurts to think of buying certain items. lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool site! :thumb_yello:

I've always enjoyed making my accessories, although I buy a lot of stuff. And making a bracelet or whatever in the "rainbow" theme is so easy... Really, it almost hurts to think of buying certain items. lol

Me too. I love taking something normal and making it into something that draws stares from people as you walk by.:naughty:

That's how you know it's good.:mf_rosetinted:

That, and I'm just cheap. I'll admit it. I've got very little money, and I'm going to make the most of every cent.:bleh:

Me too. I love taking something normal and making it into something that draws stares from people as you walk by.:naughty:

That's how you know it's good.:mf_rosetinted:

That, and I'm just cheap. I'll admit it. I've got very little money, and I'm going to make the most of every cent.:bleh:

Oh...how I understand you.... :wink2:

Just saying randomly...

Has anyone been to the Threadless website? I think Mika would love it. People design shirts, and you can buy the ones you like. My sister has a ton of really cool t-shirts from the store.

http://threadless.com/

Awesome!

Looks like something right up Meeks' alley...someone should give one to him.:wink2:

Is it just me, or the stuff of Fuchsia are a bit expensive??

Really, I was talking to Carlota today about that today... Ok everyone is free to buy what they want, and I hope you don't get me wrong...

For example, the lollipop earrings. $18?? :shocked:

If you make them with clay, you spend like the half of that! Maybe less...

The Under the sea bracelet...$14?

C'moooooon!

It's a lot more fun to buy the beads and make the bracelets yourself. In the end, you have a cheaper but not less beautiful piece! And it gets a lot more valuable for you, as it's a piece made by yourself... :blink:

Ok...sorry, but I really had to say this! :naughty: I'm shocked! LOL

Nevermind...I'll go to sleep now... :naughty:

Yes they are a bit expensive for those kind of accessories. Few days after i got the heart bracelet i found it in a local store for much less but it didn't matter, i LOVE that bracelet.

Yes they are a bit expensive for those kind of accessories. Few days after i got the heart bracelet i found it in a local store for much less but it didn't matter, i LOVE that bracelet.

OOOOHHH... me tooo I LOVE THAT BRACELET... :wub2: I have bought it online, last saturday and yesterday I bought Andy Warhol Watch... I hope to receive those things as soon as possible...:wink2:

OOOOHHH... me tooo I LOVE THAT BRACELET... :wub2: I have bought it online, last saturday and yesterday I bought Andy Warhol Watch... I hope to receive those things as soon as possible...:wink2:

I would love to have the pink/orange warhol watch but right now it's too expensive... so i'll wait. LOL

We want pics of you wearing all that stuff! :punk:

Okay, Today I'm wearing the crazy me watch, the leggo bracelet, the lollipop girl earrings and a necklace I just bought with a robot in it:naughty:

And I went to school to check on my classmates again with all these things= a boy from there was like this= :shocked: staring at my earrings:roftl:

Okay, Today I'm wearing the crazy me watch, the leggo bracelet, the lollipop girl earrings and a necklace I just bought with a robot in it:naughty:

And I went to school to check on my classmates again with all these things= a boy from there was like this= :shocked: staring at my earrings:roftl:

Show meeee! :roftl:

me, I bought the blue/red warhol watch... The same watch which MIKA has :roftl:... you know? When I see some thinghs whicH MIKA has got... I can't resist to buy it... :naughty:

Yes, i know the problam, although i can't afford some of his accessories and not all are for my liking. If i had more money in the bank i would have got the andy warhol watch but it will have to wait for a while, as i already got this awesome watch.:thumb_yello:

you are a lovely girl carlota!!

i love your earrings, much more than all the expensive mika's stuff....and i'm sure they are exclusive, he won't copy them! be proud! :thumb_yello:

hum if it was for me among others... I don't need that... but no problem! and I love her earrings too! She's lovely! :)

You're not crazy, you're rich:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not rich at all Neiobi! I don't want you to think that about me! I just have made some savings for this... I used to not buy lots of stuff.... and I don't want to hurt someone! :blink: Sorry for my post if I have irritated someone! I wanted to have these earrings too but my ears aren't pierced! :bleh:

I really like your earings! Your bracelet is beautiful!! You're beautiful with these! :thumb_yello:

Yes, i know the problam, although i can't afford some of his accessories and not all are for my liking. If i had more money in the bank i would have got the andy warhol watch but it will have to wait for a while, as i already got this awesome watch.

I love your watch!! ;)

I'm not rich at all Neiobi! I don't want you to think that about me! I just have made some savings for this... I used to not buy lots of stuff.... and I don't want to hurt someone! :blink: Sorry for my post if I have irritated someone! I wanted to have these earrings too but my ears aren't pierced! :bleh:

I really like your earings! Your bracelet is beautiful!! You're beautiful with these! :thumb_yello:

I love your watch!! ;)

No! You haven't irritated me, I was kidding, hun! It's okay! I know, I saved money for things too!

I didn't had my ears pierced too, pierced them 2 months ago:naughty: