Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday I saw a girl at school who was wearing a military style jacket and I did a little bit of a double take and then asked her where she got it. She said H&M. She looked baffled/confused as to why I was asking her- she'll never know. :aah::teehee:

:naughty: That means I'll have to take a trip downtown soon.

for those who like the style: H&M also sells black tees with ringmaster type deco on the front. not sure I like them though.. they look poor quality

I thought I'd mention it here anyway.

ddi someone spot where is the owl brooch for sale? :wub2: I have seen it in a pic in the mikagasmic thread and I fell for it but I cannot spot the pic again now.. :boxed: that thread races too fast for me

Maybe, you have already find the name of this designer :teehee:

but here is: Walter van Beirendonck http://www.waltervanbeirendonck.com/

My art teacher told me we are going to a museum where they have extreme fashion designs, and she said: There are some weird things.Like this guy, walter van beirendonck...

Me: HE'S COOL!

Her: He sorta has an obsession with naked men.

Class looking at me like: :shocked::blink::roftl:

Love it!

They had the EXACT Mika's green Toywatch at a store here. I really wanted it but it was like 200$ ! I came back later to drool a little bit more and someone had bought it! :tears:

It's lovely, but Mika dear, SO expensive!

:biggrin2:

I found a swatch watch awhile ago that was like all Circus-y with clowns..and I thought it reminded me of mika because of the clowns..but now its not there anymore :dunno:

ohh I have that one :D I bought it last year that's why you won't find them now they're last years, you will still find them on squiggly.com though! they have all the old swatch watches including the bird twister & cube explosion which Mika has

I think the circus y one is called circus party? I can't quite be certain I know I have it but it doesn't exactly have the name emblazoned on it & I bought it a year ago I've had a lot on my mind since then (and I have a memory like a sieve as well lol)

I have updated the front page. :thumb_yello:
cool any other things on there need updating let me know I'm fairly good at hunting things down! only took me a few mins to track that watch down!

My -fake- D&G watch arrived today! :wub2:

It looks really great :biggrin2:

I wasn't expecting it till december, so that was pretty cool.

ohh cool how long did it take to arrive?

I'm gonna have to wait til after xmas to order mine now as I have a lot to pay out :aah::aah: never mind I've waited about a year another few weeks won't hurt i guess eh

ohh cool how long did it take to arrive?

I'm gonna have to wait til after xmas to order mine now as I have a lot to pay out :aah::aah: never mind I've waited about a year another few weeks won't hurt i guess eh

I think it took about 2,5 weeks.. I'm not sure, but it didn't take as long as they said it would, so that was good! :biggrin2:

sorry if its been posted but does anyone know the brand of that gold sparkly watch he's been wearing? i really like it.

We don't know that one, I don't think. I'll look around though and let you know!

sorry if its been posted but does anyone know the brand of that gold sparkly watch he's been wearing? i really like it.

I think there is something about it in L'Express Styles magazine, where Mika was modelling for Paul Smith. You know, there is a description of the clothes he's wearing in the photos.

I may be wrong, though, since I can't check now. :no: