MFC Video Montage: An extention of Yearbook Project

What Video Montage idea do you like the best?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What Video Montage idea do you like the best?

MFC MONTAGE PARTICIPANTS

***NEW LIST, PEOPLE WHO TURNED STUFF IN***

1.225tintin (no youtube link)

2.Agnieska

3.Axiedentelle

4.Carol

5.Katydid

6.Louiza

7.Mozzarella

8.Vixenbbw

Daydreambeliever and Mozarella ***video editors***

Edited by BonjourMika1990

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo, you liked my idea:punk:

I can put together videos like this

i know a few tricks if you need help =]

thats soo cool!!

and if we all had people doing christmas-y things with christmas music going over it..how cute!

Hey, great idea!

I have an idea aswell haha.

I'll try to explain this best I can..

Have you ever seen a picture, or a group of pictures where there's a rubber ducky, ya know, something really ordinary, but it's in all these extrodinary places?

Like, in Time Square, or Eifel Tower...exc..

What if we had members do that with Mika's CD..or something Mika related....

and the video could pan up to a member and on the screen it could say where they're from, if the background isn't obvious enough already.

If that makes NO sense, let me know, I'll try to rephrase it!

Hey, great idea!

I have an idea aswell haha.

I'll try to explain this best I can..

Have you ever seen a picture, or a group of pictures where there's a rubber ducky, ya know, something really ordinary, but it's in all these extrodinary places?

Like, in Time Square, or Eifel Tower...exc..

What if we had members do that with Mika's CD..or something Mika related....

and the video could pan up to a member and on the screen it could say where they're from, if the background isn't obvious enough already.

If that makes NO sense, let me know, I'll try to rephrase it!

That makes sense! I reaaaallly like the idea too...we can combine it with the first one... Let me change the poll:thumb_yello:

Hey Melanie, I think I could help out with the video montage..

I've only used windows movie maker like twice, but I'm good with technical things and computers and figuring it out, so I might be of assistance.

I'm not sure if that's the kind of help that you need though..

Anyways, if you think it might help, then you can put me down :wink2:

OK! CHANGED IDEA 1

A video compilation of FAST shots of MFC members holding up little messages (I MEAN, fairly short) with their names underneath. The idea is that the camera will pan from the sign to the member's face. (give a smile, wave, whatever) and the entire shot for each member participating would be let's say 6 seconds (FOR NOW) Music will be in the background, so no speaking parts for anyone.

There is now a part two to this idea, presented by love love Mika...She suggests different members from all parts of the world holding up Mika's CD or something Mika related (They all hold up the same item though) and stand in front of or within a place that is unique to the area they live in (eifel tower, time square etc...) Below their shot will be, where they are from and their name.

So part one and two of this is either combined or one or the other for now

Hey Melanie, I think I could help out with the video montage..

I've only used windows movie maker like twice, but I'm good with technical things and computers and figuring it out, so I might be of assistance.

I'm not sure if that's the kind of help that you need though..

Anyways, if you think it might help, then you can put me down :wink2:

Sure, I can use all the help I can get :thumb_yello: thanks!

i voted for number three, but will participate whatever gets chosen. won't be able to meet up with people though, so will have to do it on my own. Mel, why not add random fanvideos that some have already done? My competition video, Sparkly1 and daughter's love today fan video...

heck, i have a fab idea. Maybe EnFa's "love today fan video compilation" can come into light again? Last year round about April time, just before Love Today came out, she was thinking of doing a joint fan vid but not a lot of people sent in their stuff so it kinda....died down. I'm not thinking of merging the two montages together, simply just thinking of two seperate things. Then Mika has more to watch!

Mine and Charlie's love today fan video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CELsxojlghk

My competition entry (lollipop, admittedly lol):

Sparkly1 + Bumblebee_Vix (hope they don't mind lol): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWk3tNiipFQ

and maybe video clips of MFCers in queues waiting for the Mika Experience, like us singing or whatever...!

Count us in on this project as well Mel! This sounds awesome. Can't wait!

The Meyer Twins

Ok, Ill add you guys!

The first idea is going to be the easiest to organize and the one I'll be most likely to participate in, though I am not committing to participation. My plate is pretty full with all of the wordsmithing. However, I will definitely make an attempt since I'll be submitting a photo for the yearbook anyway.

It's a fabulous idea! :punk:

(My only hesitation is that I'm the only decent photographer in my family and I don't own a tripod :wink2: )

I put your name down anyway, just let me know though:wink2:

interesting:original:

I'll have to think about it first though......I'll get back to you:wink2:

YEs, get back to me:wink2:

i voted for number three, but will participate whatever gets chosen. won't be able to meet up with people though, so will have to do it on my own. Mel, why not add random fanvideos that some have already done? My competition video, Sparkly1 and daughter's love today fan video...

heck, i have a fab idea. Maybe EnFa's "love today fan video compilation" can come into light again? Last year round about April time, just before Love Today came out, she was thinking of doing a joint fan vid but not a lot of people sent in their stuff so it kinda....died down. I'm not thinking of merging the two montages together, simply just thinking of two seperate things. Then Mika has more to watch!

Mine and Charlie's love today fan video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CELsxojlghk

My competition entry (lollipop, admittedly lol):

Sparkly1 + Bumblebee_Vix (hope they don't mind lol): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWk3tNiipFQ

and maybe video clips of MFCers in queues waiting for the Mika Experience, like us singing or whatever...!

I"ll mark you down...I like your idea of added all that stuff...obviously short clips from each seperate video, but I think it could add alot of charm:blush-anim-cl: I still want this video to be fairly short...no more than half an hour if possible...just because sometimes less is more