MFC Video Montage: An extention of Yearbook Project

What Video Montage idea do you like the best?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What Video Montage idea do you like the best?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I"ll mark you down...I like your idea of added all that stuff...obviously short clips from each seperate video, but I think it could add alot of charm:blush-anim-cl: I still want this video to be fairly short...no more than half an hour if possible...just because sometimes less is more

thanks.

i was thinking of:

Video 1: the MFC compilation (the messages on paper and shizz)

Video 2: The MFC fan vid (compilation of MFC videos like the vids posted, except all jammed together to make ONE video)

Video 3: Random videos of Queue Randomness! (singing Mika songs)

Video 4: *NEW IDEA* maybe a "making of" kinda video?

thanks.

i was thinking of:

Video 1: the MFC compilation (the messages on paper and shizz)

Video 2: The MFC fan vid (compilation of MFC videos like the vids posted, except all jammed together to make ONE video)

Video 3: Random videos of Queue Randomness! (singing Mika songs)

Video 4: *NEW IDEA* maybe a "making of" kinda video?

I really think we should stick to one dvd...make it simple

But I like all of the ideas you gave... I just think we should combine them...and I do want the focus to be on the actual yearbook staff...and add the other stuff as just some fun.

That's what I'm thinking:thumb_yello:

Would you like me to put you on the tech team list? Because it seems like you know where to round up the videos from other mfcer's...that would be helpful :D

Count me in please!!!

I'll add your name :)

Question- is it staff picture from the original thread with the quote and random fact and a video clip, or one or the other?

The mini bio from the other thread is a MUST...The video shot is EXTRA:thumb_yello: Let me know if you're joining up

Oh, and be sure to add me to the list.:thumb_yello:

don't worry,now that it's summer, it won't be procrastinated like the midway project was.:wink2::blush-anim-cl:

haha, I'll add you to both lists:thumb_yello:

I'll join and I made sure to ask a friend if she would film me for a short, random, odd video and she was game, so I'm good! :thumb_yello:

I'm already trying to think of my "location" for the background.

Thanks!

Oh cool! I've added you to the list :D

I really think we should stick to one dvd...make it simple

But I like all of the ideas you gave... I just think we should combine them...and I do want the focus to be on the actual yearbook staff...and add the other stuff as just some fun.

That's what I'm thinking:thumb_yello:

Would you like me to put you on the tech team list? Because it seems like you know where to round up the videos from other mfcer's...that would be helpful :D

oh I DID mean one DVD lol!! You can put the videos onto one disk, and then Mika can click on what video he wants to watch. If that makes any sense?

But put me on the tech team list? lol xD i would, but the only editing programme i have is windows movie maker, i don't have anything special. not only that, this computer runs quite slow and always turns itself off randomly. I'd love to do it, but my computer won't allow me :throw::poke:

Okay..I guess I can join too! Is that okay if I record something with my webcam or mobile phone? Because I made something for another project with a normal camera, and it was really really hard to put it onto the PC.

If using webcam or phone cam I will join too!

Idea 1, I guess..but I really like the Xmas thing too. I can't really choose...they are all really cool! :P

i voted for number three, but will participate whatever gets chosen. won't be able to meet up with people though, so will have to do it on my own. Mel, why not add random fanvideos that some have already done? My competition video, Sparkly1 and daughter's love today fan video...

heck, i have a fab idea. Maybe EnFa's "love today fan video compilation" can come into light again? Last year round about April time, just before Love Today came out, she was thinking of doing a joint fan vid but not a lot of people sent in their stuff so it kinda....died down. I'm not thinking of merging the two montages together, simply just thinking of two seperate things. Then Mika has more to watch!

Mine and Charlie's love today fan video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CELsxojlghk

My competition entry (lollipop, admittedly lol):

Sparkly1 + Bumblebee_Vix (hope they don't mind lol): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWk3tNiipFQ

and maybe video clips of MFCers in queues waiting for the Mika Experience, like us singing or whatever...!

I was so sad to see EnFa's project die like that... :(