Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as always, i come late.. :naughty:

how much do I love the new blog.. :punk: despite some cliche things (the kanye west reference: I'm too smart for my shirt :mf_rosetinted: stuff) the blog's spontaneous (as spontaneous as humanly possible at least :naughty:) and fresh. I liked it. :bleh:

<fangirl>

Awww new blog, so cute! :wub2:

It's so great to hear from him... I love this new website!! :wub2: It seems like he's really gonna keep his word about the 'daily basis'-thing! :naughty:

</fangirl>

Ohh and I can't leave a comment either... ah well..

as always, i come late.. :naughty:

how much do I love the new blog.. :punk: despite some cliche things (the kanye west reference: I'm too smart for my shirt :mf_rosetinted: stuff) the blog's spontaneous (as spontaneous as humanly possible at least :naughty:) and fresh. I liked it. :bleh:

i know! i luv the popcorn part :P

My comment doesn't work too...

But i laughed a lot when he talks about this luxurious hotel at Cognac: he didn't appreciate!!!

haha i know lol!

it also wouldnt let me onto other parts of MS, i clicked the part to go to the old site, but it didnt work.

I clicked on the "click here to go to the old site" link, and it took me back to the holding page.

You're getting closer, Mika, but you're not quite there yet! :wink2:

That said...

I love, love, love these blogs and video blogs. I could gush endlessly about the one from Amsterdam. The way the music breaks as the camera switches to a confetti view - how could anyone not love that? It's so freakin' perfect! Those few seconds capture the essence of a Mika gig.

Thank you, Mika! I can now take back my whining about what a diva you are.

Someone should tell him that he should lay off the microwave popcorn - it's really rather unhealthy. Faux butter, mmm!

I love his anecdotes about the DVD on repeat in the toilet and anecdotes about bumping into VIPs.

And for the record, we spend hard earned holiday time (and money!) travelling the world for another hit of the Mika-gig drug. :wub2:

</fangurl>

And for the record, we spend hard earned holiday time (and money!) travelling the world for another hit of the Mika-gig drug. :wub2:

</fangurl>

hey you :) yeah... thats right! its not easy following u mika! and because i spent so much on you on 2007! now im poor and cant do it! but im saving! ill try anyway....

every time im going to a mall now and think about shopping im telling myself "mika mika mika travel travel travel" LOL it helps me not to spend on useless stuff ;)

"I just spent last night in a ridiculously grand Chateau in Cognac. With a bathroom more grand than Elton John’s in-house chapel and grounds the size of a small park, it was a totally amazing way to spend a day off. Making a Vid Blog about it now, check it out in a couple hours. "

And here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4dRixSe2WU :biggrin2:

I love how he keeps saying, 'hey it's Mika' like we don't know who he is :doh:. I wish the vid was a bit longer, but hey a blog and a vid in one day, I guess I can't complain too much :fisch:

I love how he keeps saying, 'hey it's Mika' like we don't know who he is :doh:. I wish the vid was a bit longer, but hey a blog and a vid in one day, I guess I can't complain too much :fisch:

Me too :roftl: It always makes me laugh this 'Hey it's Mika' bit.

btw any one succeeded to post? I still can't :boxed:

I'm in love with the vids...THANK YOU so much Mika!!!! It's like the normal Mika, not the performer Mika (in a way) I love to see him just relaxed and chilling. and the blog was awesome...I just found it funny that he said he was eating the popcorn and then he ended by saying he smells popcorn (u know it's sort of like he didn't know they had popcorn and he smells it so he's off...any one gets wat i'm saying :blink::roftl: i thought that quite amusing haha).

EDIT: That chateau is AMAZING :shocked::wub2:

Here :thumb_yello:
Thanks!!

I'm in love with the vids...THANK YOU so much Mika!!!! It's like the normal Mika, not the performer Mika (in a way) I love to see him just relaxed and chilling. and the blog was awesome...I just found it funny that he said he was eating the popcorn and then he ended by saying he smells popcorn (u know it's sort of like he didn't know they had popcorn and he smells it so he's off...any one gets wat i'm saying :blink::roftl: i thought that quite amusing haha).

EDIT: That chateau is AMAZING :shocked::wub2:

Yes, i see what u mean....... :roftl: guess he was just going to have another serving of popcorn