Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in love with the vids...THANK YOU so much Mika!!!! It's like the normal Mika, not the performer Mika (in a way) I love to see him just relaxed and chilling. and the blog was awesome...I just found it funny that he said he was eating the popcorn and then he ended by saying he smells popcorn (u know it's sort of like he didn't know they had popcorn and he smells it so he's off...any one gets wat i'm saying :blink::roftl: i thought that quite amusing haha).

EDIT: That chateau is AMAZING :shocked::wub2:

Lmao, I was laughing at that too, I thought it was a bit odd considering he was already eating popcorn.. maybe the made them again and actually smelt of popcorn rather than burnt popcorn :naughty:

I agree, it's beautiful, wow. :wub2: He really is spoilt. :P

In the Hotel Nowhere vid...lol that music playing during the Chapel scene :roftl: it sounds like something they play during a suspense/horror movie :roftl:

I know, that made me laugh! Mika is a great moviemaker! :roftl::floor:

In the Hotel Nowhere vid...lol that music playing during the Chapel scene :roftl: it sounds like something they play during a suspense/horror movie :roftl:

Oh yes it does :roftl:

that blog was amazing! haha! he doesnt wanna post what he has for breakfast but he's happy to tell us he's eating popcorn that yasmine made for him LOL :roftl:

Lmao, cos that's obviously much more interesting than what he had for breakfast :bleh:

that blog was amazing! haha! he doesnt wanna post what he has for breakfast but he's happy to tell us he's eating popcorn that yasmine made for him LOL :roftl:

Lol! And it's not just popcorn but 'burnt' popcorn :roftl:

lol :roftl:

:bleh:

I'm in love with the vids...THANK YOU so much Mika!!!! It's like the normal Mika, not the performer Mika (in a way) I love to see him just relaxed and chilling. and the blog was awesome...I just found it funny that he said he was eating the popcorn and then he ended by saying he smells popcorn (u know it's sort of like he didn't know they had popcorn and he smells it so he's off...any one gets wat i'm saying :blink::roftl: i thought that quite amusing haha).

EDIT: That chateau is AMAZING :shocked::wub2:

haha yup

i went down to my kitchen, and after 40 minutes of looking for something, i made popcorn! lol

beware...nasty robertina posting now...

where are all those fans who filled the forum with..."oh he promised blogs everyday and he's doing nothing?' 'he cannot keep a promise' or worse?

quite silent now, me think.............:blink:

and with this, i'm off to bed!

cheers!

:thumb_yello:

keep on posting mika! :punk:

where are all those fans who filled the forum with..."oh he promised blogs everyday and he's doing nothing?' 'he cannot keep a promise' or worse?

cheers!

Oooh I guess I was one of those... and Mika (and his team) proved me wrong!! And I'm so glad they did!! :wub2: I really really love the way he's keeping us posted on an (almost! yAAY!) daily basis!! Great work!

Night night!

cheers!

Hehe :naughty: I guess they couldn't wait any longer :bleh: But it was obvious that he was going to do what he said. He wouldn't have made a video about it, and he wouldn't have hired people to help him out if he wasn't being serious.

Buona notte!