Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

:floor::floor::floor:

You're turning into me:naughty:!

Random or what!

I'm loving all this new stuff he is introducing us to, it's opening my eyes to all sorts of things I'd never had thought about looking at before.

I mean a magazine that tells you how to make things with conkers!

How great is that?

conkers?:blink::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah Mika, blog about why you've got 5 phones with crappy cameras on them, and not one HQ camera-camera :naughty:

Actually what he is filming the blogs on, is a small handheld state of the art (so Andy told me!) camera.

It's the size of an iPod, and Andy was VERY excited about having it, he told me it's what they would be filming the blogs on.

and once i heard her talking about his fans and she was so SO condescendant!!! she said something like: "oh my god poor people, they have to live in 60 M2 flats and they still love me, how moving" and then she dropped a fake tear and I was toatlly shocked.

That woman is living on another planet.

It's amazing how Canada's worst musical exports are always the most popular in the rest of the world.

Why doesn't get a better quality camera? :blink:

There's nothing wrong with the camera, they are just compressing it too much for YouTube. The original vids were quite HQ when they were posted directly to Mika Sounds.

They've now got a view in high quality link on YT vids so it would be nice if he uploaded in HQ. Then people would have the option of watching high or low quality.

I don't know who goes on his YT account, but I'm going to start nagging them about that.

That woman is living on another planet.

It's amazing how Canada's worst musical exports are always the most popular in the rest of the world.

There's nothing wrong with the camera, they are just compressing it too much for YouTube. The original vids were quite HQ when they were posted directly to Mika Sounds.

They've now got a view in high quality link on YT vids so it would be nice if he uploaded in HQ. Then people would have the option of watching high or low quality.

I don't know who goes on his YT account, but I'm going to start nagging them about that.

Are you having a pop at Nickleback?:floor::floor::floor:

Are you having a pop at Nickleback?:floor::floor::floor:

No I was thinking more about Avril Lavigne and Bryan Adams, but good point. :naughty:

Does anyone else think it's strange that Louboutin is chasing Mika all over the world to deliver his shoes? This kid is so fecking spoiled!

No I was thinking more about Avril Lavigne and Bryan Adams, but good point. :naughty:

Does anyone else think it's strange that Louboutin is chasing Mika all over the world to deliver his shoes? This kid is so fecking spoiled!

i was thinking the same thing... trip to lebanon to deliver shoes??? huh.... maybe he combined business with pleasure.

i mean, it's not like our boy was going to be barefooted or anything! :roftl:

he is spoiled, but maybe he didn't ask for it, seems like it was a surprise... now on the other hand, i wonder what happened to the 7 foot icecream cone :naughty:

i was thinking the same thing... trip to lebanon to deliver shoes??? huh.... maybe he combined business with pleasure.

he is spoiled, but maybe he didn't ask for it, seems like it was a surprise... now on the other hand, i wonder what happened to the 7 foot icecream cone :naughty:

I loved the new shoes !! :wub2:

I'll ask Racha about that next time she texts:wink2:.

Either way he's being totally spoiled.

Hopefully we'll see the ice cream cone :biggrin2:

Either way he's being totally spoiled.

Hopefully we'll see the ice cream cone :biggrin2:

Well he did say he was being spoiled, wish someone would make me shoes and deliver them to me,save me a walk into town:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Actually what he is filming the blogs on, is a small handheld state of the art (so Andy told me!) camera.

It's the size of an iPod, and Andy was VERY excited about having it, he told me it's what they would be filming the blogs on.

Ohhh - is that what he is using here? Because I was well confused when I saw him filming with that little thing :naughty:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1671825&postcount=300

Oh I'm talking about the photos, not the videos. He probably is taking the photos with that camera contraption too now you mention it, but I'd still prefer a proper photo camera :lol3:

And yes, lets spam for HQ :punk:

:roftl:

HA! I called it :punk: I kneeeeeeew he had a thing for that mag. HE's going to be veeery pleased with the cover art for the yearbook than haha:naughty:

Am sitting in my hotel room having woken up at horrifically late, 2pm to be exact (HA! love it!). Im on mute mode, once again doing a Celine, and not talking until my show tonight. Anyway, I want to introduce you to an amazing magazine that some may have already heard of.

This Mag is always a source of inspiration for me. And I know that you would love it. It is the ONLY mag that I have a yearly subscription to. It is simply brilliant. Its called Amelia’s Magazine. Check out some of the images below from the current and past covers. Also look at the USB stick ALBUM they gave away for free in the last issue. GENIUS simply GENIUS. Illustration, music, art, fashion, commentary… but really its the perfect art direction that makes it what it is.

Hey I don't know if this has already been discussed, but does anyone know how to "log in" to the Mikasounds website in order to publish a comment? I mean, I'm sure if they opened it up to EVERYONE it would get flooded and be mostly spam like all the comments on his music videos, but it says they have a moderator and I actually have something worthwhile to say this time! :) Anyone know if there's a way to publish comments?

Hey I don't know if this has already been discussed, but does anyone know how to "log in" to the Mikasounds website in order to publish a comment? I mean, I'm sure if they opened it up to EVERYONE it would get flooded and be mostly spam like all the comments on his music videos, but it says they have a moderator and I actually have something worthwhile to say this time! :) Anyone know if there's a way to publish comments?

I don't think that it makes a difference if you log in.

Avoca asked Mika about it the other night and he said they were trying to sort it out.

So I guess we just have to wait, and I think most people are commenting the written blogs in the mikasoundblog for the videos anyway, I know I am.

Oh okay. The reason i framed the question that way is because I got it all ready to go, and then when I hit "submit" it told me I had to be logged in in order to publish a comment.

But I guess we'll just have to wait! Thanks for the help, guys!