Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

Yeah that's true... :naughty:

Okey, my parents are going to bed. I'll probably go watch a movie or something...

Goodnight!!! :huglove: Love you! :bye:

Aww man ok. 'Night! :huglove:

(It's only 10:44 though....:naughty:)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah that's true...

Okey, my parents are going to bed. I'll probably go watch a movie or something...

Goodnight!!! :huglove: Love you! :bye:

Goodnight! Have fuuun!:huglove:

I don't stay on all night...just until 5:30, but I've been going to bed "earlier" :naughty:

"Just until 5:30.":fisch:

:lol3:

That's awesomeee...I so wish I could do that. And I probably would too if I had a computer in my room.

Because I seriously can't sleep anyway.:naughty:

From urbandictionary.com:

White night:

Staying up and out all night. You bar hop and go and roam the streets till its morning. Either for fun, or cause you can't afford hotel costs.

I will never forget pulling that white night in Amsterdam. I couldn't believe it morning came so soon!

White night:

Staying up and out all night. You bar hop and go and roam the streets till its morning. Either for fun, or cause you can't afford hotel costs.

I will never forget pulling that white night in Amsterdam. I couldn't believe it morning came so soon!

Did you talk to greta? :roftl:

wow.. with the regular mika blogs i'm hardly on here to catch up with the mika-goss, i just read the mikasounds thing. i've been pretty busy too, and havent had time to read through threads. maybe, when the full website is up, the forum on mikasounds will become more popular then this one??!!

wow.. with the regular mika blogs i'm hardly on here to catch up with the mika-goss, i just read the mikasounds thing. i've been pretty busy too, and havent had time to read through threads. maybe, when the full website is up, the forum on mikasounds will become more popular then this one??!!

Same here. I was gone for two days hand haven't bothered going back and reading the thread.:naughty:

oh my gosh. i love that he is so addicted to blogging. really. I mean, it seems like there's a new post every 4 hours or so. I also love just knowing that right now (or atleast within the last couple of hours) he was swimming.

We talk about Mika being spoiled because he's getting shoes delivered to his house, but as far as fans go... we're pretty spoiled too! i don't know of many artists who keep their fans as up-to-date as Mika keeps us. LOVE it!

oh my gosh. i love that he is so addicted to blogging. really. I mean, it seems like there's a new post every 4 hours or so. I also love just knowing that right now (or atleast within the last couple of hours) he was swimming.

We talk about Mika being spoiled because he's getting shoes delivered to his house, but as far as fans go... we're pretty spoiled too! i don't know of many artists who keep their fans as up-to-date as Mika keeps us. LOVE it!

I completely agree with you ! I hope that he wrote more now that this tour is over :wink2:

Oh those are great!

Ahem, anyone notice the replacement of "ha ha" instead of "lol"?

*sings*

"I always feel like somebody's watchin' me..."

:naughty: But I see nothing wrong with lol, but spk ... spk makes me cringe.

I remember that too. You would get a monthly newsletter telling your upcoming gigs and appearences.

Now, you can get daily blogs telling you what they have for breakfast (god forbid Mika start doing that, or I'll be having words!).

:jawdrop:

I can't believe he's awake at 7 in the morning!

Damn.

Yeah, sheesh, still awake at 7am, who does that :insane:

but either way he's down there now gettin all wet in his swimsuit

That's an interesting way of wording "he's swimming" :lol3:

"Oh yeah I just went poo... It felt good but it hurt"

:floor:

White night:

Oh, good work! But why was it 'legal' this time? :blink:

MFC White night:

Staying up and on MFC all night. You thread hop and stay talking on MFC till its morning. Either because you can't sleep, or cause Mika's doing a gig at some other corner of the world.

My computer isn't at the bottom of the stairs to where my parents sleep, so I can stay on MFC until well past sunrise. :groovy:

:naughty: But I see nothing wrong with lol, but spk ... spk makes me cringe.

Be careful what you say on here...someone might complain about it in another thread :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: I'm not referring to myself FYI