Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, in a few minutes there are hundreds of girls, running to him.. :das: He won't be able to survive that! :roftl:

hundreds of girls trying to lick his chest? depending on what mood he is in, he might enjoy it...or run away..I bet he can run pretty fast..but I'm willing to be we could outnumber him :mf_rosetinted:

I'm scaring myself a bit here.

That mud vid makes me love him :sneaky2:

Did you sleep last night btw? I slept the whole day..:naughty:

No girl . . . You don't love him, remember ? :roftl:

I slept since 7am to 2:30pm . It was a good night/day !! :wub2: I dreamed all night about the blog . :boxed:

hundreds of girls trying to lick his chest? depending on what mood he is in, he might enjoy it...or run away..I bet he can run pretty fast..but I'm willing to be we could outnumber him :mf_rosetinted:

I'm scaring myself a bit here.

I'm very tall . . . So I have big legs . . . so I can run as fast as him !! =P !!

I would catch him . . . and I don't mind to lip is chest even if it was horse slip . :roftl:

No girl . . . You don't love him, remember ? :roftl:

I slept since 7am to 2:30pm . It was a good night/day !! :wub2: I dreamed all night about the blog . :boxed:

Yeah.. But the mud is so adorable.. I can't resist.. But I don't want to lick his chest :roftl:

Okay, I slept from 00:30 pm to 6:30 pm.. :naughty: I think.

Sorry girls, my idea so I get first go :wink2:

No . You asked who wanted to do that . So .. . . you loose your opportunity .

Yeah.. But the mud is so adorable.. I can't resist.. But I don't want to lick his chest :roftl:

Okay, I slept from 00:30 pm to 6:30 pm.. :naughty: I think.

Lol !! Ok . . . but love him just for a week or 2, right ? Like the 1,7 month . :roftl:

Leaving people !! Good bye !!

I've just had a Choc Ice... I'm sure that's what they're on about too :fisch:

Funny you mention chocolate, I've just seen some videoblog and... I had the strangest visuals involving melted chocolate. :naughty:

Funny you mention chocolate, I've just seen some videoblog and... I had the strangest visuals involving melted chocolate. :naughty:

Chicken with chocolate sauce ... well known dish :das:

:shocked:

Now I'm getting visuals of melted chocolate and Mika... cheers for that one... :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted: