Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

It was indeed. A lot of symbolism in my opinion :rolleyes:

Did you watch the Arthur Ganson talk?

Where he explains all about where he gets his ideas from.

He said that he used to walk the wishbone around the table himself, and it reminded him of how a cowboy walks, so that's when he got the idea to make the machine to do it for him.

Brilliant!!!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got that to make your wish come true, you have to pull and push and keep walking forward, and it is not always easy.

its amazing how different people get different meanings!

Yes, it's hard to know what that artist was thinking about when creating that...

I still don't know what some Mika songs mean :naughty: I heard the weirdest theories about that subject, so I gave up, hahaha

He said that he used to walk the wishbone around the table himself, and it reminded him of how a cowboy walks, so that's when he got the idea to make the machine to do it for him.

Brilliant!!!

omg. that is so great! Me and my sister used to walk wishbones around at thanksgiving and pretend they were cowboys!! or actually they were sheriffs, and we would have other little bones as swords and fight with them, :naughty:

Brilliant!!!

Ooooh! Haha! That's still cool. It does look like a cowboy!:naughty:

Yes, it's hard to know what that artist was thinking about when creating that...

I still don't know what some Mika songs mean :naughty: I heard the weirdest theories about that subject, so I gave up, hahaha

The wishbone is moving, but it is always in the same place . At least, it's what I think .

I looked at all the Arthur Ganson stuff, and unhesitatingly picked out as my favourite the one item that turned out not to be by Arthur Ganson :roftl:

at least your honest!

:thumb_yello:

speaking of amazing things, you guys should check this out, its called animusic, and its pretty famous so I don't know if you will have heard of it, but it is AMAZING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gpJ1hVoJqU

I can't find my favorite one, but it is sooo beautiful..I wish I could!

This is really pretty!!:hypo:

:drool:

isn't it absolutly amazing?

like..hardcore amazing..the music itself is beautiful but then add that animation and its just something incredible.....

concerts of the future? maybe.

:shocked:

scary! O_O I have never been in an earthquake! :blink:

Me neither!!!!!!! That was my first one.... :shocked:

It was for about tenish seconds. Everything was shaking and the computer and table was moving and I could hear the house moving so I ran and got my dog and ran to the frame of the door of the house because my dad says that's the safest place :shocked:

Hahaha.. I'm all shakey...

Me neither!!!!!!! That was my first one.... :shocked:

It was for about four seconds. Everything was shaking and the computer and table was moving and I could hear the house moving so I ran and got my dog and ran to the frame of the door of the house because my dad says that's the safest place :shocked:

Hahaha.. I'm all shakey...

scary, I am glad you guys are okay :tears: