Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

But I do believe that the underlying concept as in drive mechanisms in general inspired him for the LICM cover stuff already. Thinking of all the cog wheels.... No? Yes? Maybe?

Wow, good spot Violet.

I hadn't thought of that!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arthur Ganson's stuff reminds me of the famous Matrix ping pong video...:roftl:

(but that's just because you don't see the mechanics in the beginning :bleh:)

Are you talking about the puppetry one? I love that one, I think it's brilliant! AND, some of the sound in it turns up in the re-mix of Big Girl that's on the single. I laugh every time I hear it and it's the only thing that kept me listening to that re-mix to start with.

But I do believe that the underlying concept as in drive mechanisms in general inspired him for the LICM cover stuff already. Thinking of all the cog wheels.... No? Yes? Maybe?

Ooooh, hmmm, possibly. Maybe Mika is a frustrated engineer?

Ooooh, hmmm, possibly. Maybe Mika is a frustrated engineer?

I hope he can eventually spell the word then! First I thought he had written in French! I know, Mika, we forgive you for your spelling....that's OK....but there is such a thing as spellcheck.:wink2:

Ok good :naughty:

It's like something a psycho killer would watch...:boxed:

Are you calling Mika a psycho killer?:sneaky2::roftl:

Coupled with the fact that in one of the vids with the church scene he played music typical of a horror movie...ahhh Mika *watches Mika suspiciously and raises eyebrow*

:roftl:

I really like the vids though, not the first one, but the second one was cool and the 23 scraps of paper one too....

I hope he can eventually spell the word then! First I thought he had written in French! I know, Mika, we forgive you for your spelling....that's OK....but there is such a thing as spellcheck.:wink2:

I saw the spelling error, but there is so much dodgy spelling on the forum a lot of the time (and some of it from me even!) that I just mentally fixed it like I do here and moved on...

Aww screw spellcheck. I love his misspelled words :wub2:

Caught you! I can't believe you're in here bragging about it! *shakes head*

Oh snap!

I'll stay here :wink2::naughty:

Yeah...we were huh...:blush-anim-cl:

I seem to pollute everywhere....:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

And they made that thread pretty much to get away from us too.:lol3:

Yes, me too:blush-anim-cl:

It's only 7am in Beirut. Let the man enjoy his eggs florentine. (Or sleep off another wild night enjoying the Beirut party scene. :naughty:)

I hear he was only staying there for 2 days...is he still there?

It's only 7am in Beirut. Let the man enjoy his eggs florentine. (Or sleep off another wild night enjoying the Beirut party scene. :naughty:)

another legal white night :naughty:

*Still doesn't know exactly whathe means, though I know the meaning :blink::roftl:*