Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

*imagines Mika really intrigued with Wonder Pets* :lmao: I can't take it anymore *starts to get cramps from laughing too much* I don't think I could watch it for so long, it's already getting on my nerves :naughty:

I watched other videos and they are so cute and funny !I really like it but I can not see Mika watching them :roftl:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao:

I strangely seem to end up watching things like Wonder Pets when I have days off.. not that I've actually seen Wonder Pets... but I do end up watching CBBC or CITV for hours when I'm home on my own.

Yayyyy... I'm weird like Mika... :lmfao:

i told him about blue sky's blog tips thread on here in my comment to the thank you blog - and it's the first comment, so i hope he might have read it. :bleh:

I noticed that - I left a comment on his youtube site as I felt I had

more chance of it being seen there. My comment about spam was about

150 down on the MS blog page!! He/someone was on the youtube

page about 10 minutes ago - and my comment was third, so hopefully

he will have seen that one too!! :thumb_yello:

Ok, I commented all 3 of them! Don't know if he'll read the comments, but whatever. I just like being a pain in the a$$! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think he actually like the comments!:bleh:I hope he'll read mine! That would be cool!

Now I hope he'll leave a comment on my myspace (I can hope right? lol)

Ok, I commented all 3 of them! Don't know if he'll read the comments, but whatever. I just like being a pain in the a$$! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

You're always a pain in the a$$ :roftl:

(In a few minutes... i think you'll try to kill me! :naughty:)

I think he actually like the comments!:bleh:I hope he'll read mine! That would be cool!

Yep! So do I! :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Hope is the last thing to die!:bleh:

You're always a pain in the a$$ :roftl:

(In a few minutes... i think you'll try to kill me! :naughty:)

...says the STALKEEEERR!!! :fisch:

:boxing: Come on! ahah Quantos são, quantos são? Venham eles!

F*ck, I forgot to add my personal website again:doh:I should maybe write another comment, make it really funny so he'll answer. Maybe:roftl:

Well...now that you've said it... I'm not sure I added my website either! At least in the last comments! :roftl::roftl:

Well...now that you've said it... I'm not sure I added my website either! At least in the last comments! :roftl::roftl:

I've posted another one with my website, but my username hasn't been bold up in blue... Weird...:winksmiley02:It will maybe be when the comment is moderated.

I've posted another with my website, but my username hasn't been bold up in blue... Weird...:winksmiley02:It will maybe be when the comment is moderated.

Yeah, it has happened to me too... I guess once the comment is approved, it will appear! :wink2:

Mika has two "favourites" videos on his youtube channel now!

Awwww... his favourites are Mika vids... so that answers the question on whether he does watch any of his own vids on YT... I would too... :lmfao:

He's so cute :wub2:

Yeah, it has happened to me too... I guess once the comment is approved, it will appear! :wink2:

I hope so!:bleh:

I said something so random, just to post another comment hahah:naughty: