Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MS will be soon full of spam, idiot comments, repeated comments by ppl who just want to be visible.

and our true sincere comments will be lost in that flood.

Sooo, a bit like this place gets at time then:mf_rosetinted:

sorry, Robi, I know exactly what you mean, just had to tease.:bleh:

I totally agree Robi, the first "Check my website" posts are appearing.

Moderation of comments should mean that these things don't get through. It just isn't possible to avoid this turning into another myspace. Not unless he really does intend to moderate....which I doubt....

But there is a way out, no?

Is there no anti-spamming application available for that kind of problem?

And if not, he could easily hire a student to glance over the comments and get rid of the millions of Argentina orders. I'd do it. :naughty:

how can he possibly even try to moderate that site? he's got something more important to do...and he will soon be fed up with the new toy (i would, if i were him).

the only chance is having some staff clearing the place first...and then he can read some comments.

oh well

i'm not the one who can teach anything to mika and his way to deal with things.

i trust him, mainly.

i'm a bit sad we have been given a wonderful new instrument...and seeing it spoiled hurts me.

He could build in some max character number one can use,at least that stop the

Come to <insert country> x 150

But really,he just messed up peoples lives with the whole approval thing. It's obviously not him who has to approve them,but some unlucky people from the tech staff

He's a sucker for people praising him tho,otherwise he wouldn't have allowed comments

Of course,there are the ones that actually state oppinions,but those are a few and they get lost among all the praising

Robi is right, as usual.

I confess, :blush-anim-cl: me too i'm leaving my idiot comments (like i do in MFC, as usual) and for the first time because i have not myspace or youtube account used by others fans in the past for leaving comments... so i was quite happy about this opportunity (and also because in this time i need distraction cause my professional computer is broken enough). But i saw a lot of spam.

Also if the problem of spam will be resolved... the total amount of our "sincere" comments (we are a lot!!!) will be difficult to manage it.

Mister M: let me leave a couple of others comments and then stop the comments's availability :wink2:

oh

i cannot supply any technical aid...YOu are the maestros here!:wink2:

so please help him!:naughty:

some praising is to be welcomed i think....a phisiological amount i mean!:naughty:

praise and criticism are good and welcomed if well balanced, i think

I say these blogs are turning to commercials :naughty:

Expect sthg like this next time:

HEY! I'm enjoying a diet coke wearing my St James Tshirt and wearing my raybans next to the swimming pool of the Hilton so I thought I would open my Macintosh to write a blog. I've just been to a art exhibit of artists I really like (insert 10 names here), you can buy their stuff online, I might just do it lol. The sun is burning so I've just covered myself with Nivea cream... I like Nivea, I also use it for my hair before curling it with the Babyliss 1450.

Btw if any of the above sponsors could send me free stuff that would be nice. (Especially Babyliss, my old device seems to be going crzay and my curls look like a mess lately)

P.S. What? Asking doesnt hurt, haven't I told you how much money I spent on the Paris show??? I'm broke!

:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

HEY! I'm enjoying a diet coke wearing my St James Tshirt and wearing my raybans next to the swimming pool of the Hilton so I thought I would open my Macintosh to write a blog. I've just been to a art exhibit of artists I really like (insert 10 names here), you can buy their stuff online, I might just do it lol. The sun is burning so I've just covered myself with Nivea cream... I like Nivea, I also use it for my hair before curling it with the Babyliss 1450.

Btw if any of the above sponsors could send me free stuff that would be nice. (Especially Babyliss, my old device seems to be going crzay and my curls look like a mess lately)

P.S. What? Asking doesnt hurt, haven't I told you how much money I spent on the Paris show??? I'm broke!

:roftl::thumb_yello:

I think Mia should ask the help of Christine. Some people can't create an account. The comments doesn't appear immediatly because they need to be moderated and then, i noticed there were some spams.

What's the idea to moderate if nobody moderates? :blink:

I found it. :wink2:

I totally agree Robi, the first "Check my website" posts are appearing.

Moderation of comments should mean that these things don't get through. It just isn't possible to avoid this turning into another myspace. Not unless he really does intend to moderate....which I doubt....

I agree with every word.

Lol :roftl:.

imo it has to be checked the identity recognization issue..are u sure of who posts? Somebody may use your/others nicknames

Thats true - I registered so hopefully no-one else can use my name to say

things that I would NOT say!! :thumb_yello:

imo it has to be checked the identity recognization issue..are u sure of who posts? Somebody may use your/others nicknames

I was wondering the same thing as i'm not sure i'm logged every time i post.

But now they have turned off registration, which is worse. You can just spam away now.

Join the online poker posting hoards....can you believe it...look at the Jordan blog.

It is easier to spam here than on myspace which has a CAPTCHA thingy to fill in. Here there is nothing to stop you....GYAAAAH. :boxed:

It is not like we didn't predict this.

I didn't log in - and now my latest comment has my proper name.

I thought the site might recognise my email (from when I did

register) but apparently not. So now I am not sure someone could

not just come in and use my user name!! :boxed:

But now they have turned off registration, which is worse. You can just spam away now.

Join the online poker posting hoards....can you beleive it...look at the Jordan blog.

It is easier to spam here than on myspace which has a CAPTCHA thingy to fill in. Here there is nothing to stop you....GYAAAAH. :boxed:

Maybe you should mention that in a comment. :wink2:

Yeah I don't know what they're playing at... This site is gonna get even worse than his myspace :(