Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

you know,me being your PR person and all,you should trust my highly skilled judgement :roftl:

On the whole, I do.

It's just that I like using lol,and I think Mika is kind of adorable when he does:wub2:.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hope all this problems with the comments solves soon :)

i can see my comment but others no :(

i use lol almost all the time! xD and hahaha if i laugh a lot and i don`t wanna but lol cause it seems quite repetitive for me

but mika can so everything he wants :mf_rosetinted: he`s MIKA :bleh:

Yes, he's gonna solve it.

HE IS ON IT :naughty:

When I went to bed there were 300 comments, now there are 1100+ comments. Oh God Mika are you sure this is what you wanted?? Just like Perez?? Hundreds of comments on every blog. Soon we will be fighting to write the word "First" just like on Perez too...except the delay in moderation means we won't find out till later:roftl:

I sort of wonder why he is moderating when he just approves them all. He is not reading them, some of them say please don't post this, and then he does.

lol @ the perez thing... you are probably right. i think that he won't read any of it... it's impossible! and it's not like we are saying anything important anyways. it's a bit like his myspace at this point. he probably hasn't figured out how to let them appear as they come in yet.. that's tomorrow's lesson from christine. but he is trying to please us.. isn't he?

Ok, if we're gonna be linguistically accurate, we spanish speaking people should use jaja.:bleh:

yesss!!!

in spanish: jajajjajaj

in english: hahahhaha or lol :bleh:

Yes, he's gonna solve it.

HE IS ON IT :naughty:

thankss!! i`ll check later if it`s solve

now i imagine mika trying to solve this until 2 am just like me yesterday with myspace :roftl:

This is random, doesn't really fit in with what others are saying right now and has probably been commented on already but...

I think it's good how that video at the top doesn't play right away- you have the option to start it when you want.

This is random, doesn't really fit in with what others are saying right now and has probably been commented on already but...

I think it's good how that video at the top doesn't play right away- you have the option to start it when you want.

I like that too. And that there's only 4 or so blogs viewable on the page.

Makes it nicer/easier/quicker to load.

This is from the latest email...

mikablog.jpg

Don't worry Mika, I think we're doing our job:naughty:

I like that too. And that there's only 4 or so blogs viewable on the page.

Makes it nicer/easier/quicker to load.

Ah yes, good point:thumb_yello:

Here's my scary/funny moment of the day. I loaded up the mud blog for my friend, put it on full size view. She used headphones to hide the noise from the boss and all was enjoyed.

Then, I had another youtube of JCGE playing. She had to step away and I stupidly unplugged the headphones and WHAM the music boomed out. I was like oh no, oh no and clicked off the page. However, since I had on full size, the music kept right on! oh no, oh no!

Thankfully, the boss was in the break area and didn't seem to hear the random burst.

zomg lol!!!!!!!!

hahahah

Here's my scary/funny moment of the day. I loaded up the mud blog for my friend, put it on full size view. She used headphones to hide the noise from the boss and all was enjoyed.

Then, I had another youtube of JCGE playing. She had to step away and I stupidly unplugged the headphones and WHAM the music boomed out. I was like oh no, oh no and clicked off the page. However, since I had on full size, the music kept right on! oh no, oh no!

Thankfully, the boss was in the break area and didn't seem to hear the random burst.

zomg lol!!!!!!!!

hahahah

LOL :roftl:

noooo

it happened something similar to me in my school....

i was "doing a task for biology" :naughty:

mikablog.jpg

Don't worry Mika, I think we're doing our job:naughty:

Ah yes, good point:thumb_yello:

Well, I hope he has a lot of time on his hands to absorb the vast amount of interaction.:naughty:

mikablog.jpg

Don't worry Mika, I think we're doing our job

I've only made 1 comment so far. :naughty:

I better go and make another one to support this interactive experience.

zomg lol!!!!!!!!

hahahah

:roftl::roftl::roftl:Well done!! Something I would do!

:naughty: Well then. That's as good as done isn't it!

*whispers* isn't it nice that nothing is happening at the Top of next week? :bleh:

Well, I hope he has a lot of time on his hands to absorb the vast amount of interaction.:naughty:

Haha, that is so very true:naughty:

I've only made 1 comment so far. :naughty:

I better go and make another one to support this interactive experience.

Yes please, it must be very interactive:roftl:

Not that it isn't already...:roftl:

What's this?! A blog appears while I'm actually awake??!!:blink::naughty:

Aww...I didn't know he hated the sea. Oh well. Does'nt mean I have to. I still love it. But I admit, it is quite scary...:bleh:

Yeah, it is pretty creepy :naughty:

Just to think that something could come and gobble you up from under :blink: Like Nessie or a dragon, or maybe even a shark :naughty: Or seaweed can entangle you in them and drown you... Anything can be in there. Mermaids! A city! Anything!

Yeah, it is pretty creepy :naughty:

Just to think that something could come and gobble you up from under :blink: Like Nessie or a dragon, or maybe even a shark :naughty: Or seaweed can entangle you in them and drown you... Anything can be in there. Mermaids! A city! Anything!

Eeek! I know!:blink:

That's why I don't swim in it. I hate not being able to see what's under me. The water here is so murky, it's ridiculous. :thumbdown:

Eeek! I know!:blink:

That's why I don't swim in it. I hate not being able to see what's under me. The water here is so murky, it's ridiculous. :thumbdown:

Yeah I know :thumbdown:

There's a pretty small chance that something can hurt you though. You just have to shuffle your feet because of sting rays. There's no jelly fish during these times, and sharks can only get you if you're past the waves :naughty:

So, we're actually pretty safe!

What's this?! A blog appears while I'm actually awake??!!:blink::naughty:

Aww...I didn't know he hated the sea. Oh well. Does'nt mean I have to. I still love it. But I admit, it is quite scary...:bleh:

I don't like swimming in the sea/ocean/lake but amd fine with swimming in pools.

There's just something about fish swimming around you or not being able to see what's beneath you but knowing there are things in the water.

I don't know...

Yeah I know :thumbdown:

There's a pretty small chance that something can hurt you though. You just have to shuffle your feet because of sting rays. There's no jelly fish during these times, and sharks can only get you if you're past the waves :naughty:

So, we're actually pretty safe!

Yeah, I guess so.:naughty:

That's another thing I have to do at the aquarium! Teach people the "sting ray shuffle".:roftl:

I don't like swimming in the sea/ocean/lake but amd fine with swimming in pools.

There's just something about fish swimming around you or not being able to see what's beneath you but knowing there are things in the water.

I don't know...

I totally get what you mean.:wink2: