Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just because it's to early to do something usefull (it's 8.30 AM here now, I'm already awake from 7 AM, in my holiday .. thank god for the Nimes-video :mf_rosetinted::roftl:) ...

92224387yy4.gif

Mika would be a very good and funny actor. I think we can expect a movie from/ with him in the future.....

Yeah ... he doesn't have other things to do .. :bleh::roftl:

Ok this is the last time, I swear

aretheynice2.gif.

*steals*

:fisch:

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just kidding. :roftl:

:lmfao:

I wish he would let us do a Q&A so badly!! :wub2:

never gonna happen:mf_rosetinted:

It WAS amazing. Will post a full story and pics probably tomorrow in the ting tings thread.

waiting for it:thumb_yello:

Mika would be a very good and funny actor. I think we can expect a movie from/ with him in the future.....

yeah seriously, why not!!!

who was he replying to? :lol3:

I don't know. Maybe to "hahahaha! its seems like somebody had smoke something weird at the bridge!!" :naughty::roftl:

And someone wrote "Mika honey, That's NOT Switzerland!

That is a famous bridge (don't remember the name) on the French side near Geneva, Switzerland. But the bridge is not in Switzerland it's in France although close enough. He preformed just a couple days ago at Peléo Festival in Nyon, Switzerland... poor little confused boy :) ". :blink::roftl:

Just because it's to early to do something usefull (it's 8.30 AM here now, I'm already awake from 7 AM, in my holiday .. thank god for the Nimes-video :mf_rosetinted::roftl:) ...

92224387yy4.gif

aww, his sad face is so cute! it reminds me of this smiley with its huge puppy eyes: cry.gif:bleh:

I don't know. Maybe to "hahahaha! its seems like somebody had smoke something weird at the bridge!!" :naughty::roftl:

And someone wrote "Mika honey, That's NOT Switzerland!

That is a famous bridge (don't remember the name) on the French side near Geneva, Switzerland. But the bridge is not in Switzerland it's in France although close enough. He preformed just a couple days ago at Peléo Festival in Nyon, Switzerland... poor little confused boy :) ". :blink::roftl:

I didn't know that either :roftl: