Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

Yes I know:blush-anim-cl:

I want new blogs! :tears:

Pleassssse Mika:wub2:

he shouldn't have even mentioned that he was going to do a "daily" blog, now we're actually expecting it. otherwise it just would have been a nice surprise every once in while.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he shouldn't have even mentioned that he was going to do a "daily" blog, now we're actually expecting it. otherwise it just would have been a nice surprise every once in while.

He just tries to please us:wub2:

Don't worry, nothing's there anyway. And I'm sure as soon as there is, it will be youtubed.

I guess.....but I like watching the current videos over and over in HQ :naughty:

True true. I'm glad he didn't just make a youtube channel or something cheese like that.

He did make a youtube channel. MikaSoundsOfficial. I was the second subscriber. (Very proud I found that...just before he posted the HE vid)

BTW Mikasounds is back up....nothing new...damn it.:mf_rosetinted:

The one where Sam sings (very well by the way)...that one works for me...the other one doesn't...

But that dance..? Awesome!!! I dance like that:roftl:

I love the dance :wub2: I've lost count on how many times I've watched it now :naughty:

Mika's not cheesy:naughty:

You badass! :naughty:

He did make a youtube channel. MikaSoundsOfficial. I was the second subscriber. (Very proud I found that...just before he posted the HE vid)

BTW Mikasounds is back up....nothing new...damn it.:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, that's awesome. I knew about that, but I meant, just like, using that as a video blog instead of having a real blog about real stuff. I think the whole, "sit down for a video blog- SPEAK YOUR MIND TO THE CAMERA" is a bit weird and pretentious, so I'm glad he's not going in that direction.

I love the dance :wub2: I've lost count on how many times I've watched it now :naughty:

Hehe, Mika's like the worst dancer of them all. He's just too afraid to use his tallness. :naughty:

omg... :shocked::shocked::shocked:

mika and michael.. my life's complete :mf_lustslow:

they are so silly/flirty/cool posing. LOVE it

the other vids are very cute too. :thumb_yello:

to make up for the lack of "daily updates" he posted 3 on a row.. :roftl: