http://www.mikasounds.com

4 July 2008

-- videos on Louboutin and Rehearsals

7 July 2008

-- video with Michael Stipe from REM

-- pics from Parc des Princes

Videos on youtube for those who can't see them on Mikasounds.com

4 July 2008

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=miRxw3TND6E (thanks to Starrats)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pKkfat6NKU8(thanks to Artemis)

7 July 2008:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=zWk_AZxzw34 (thanks to Pamette)

Oh thanks so much, just got the gallery update!

It's just SO exciting all this new stuff, I think by the time christmas comes around nothing will get me :P

Can't see the gallery just now (plus the pics have decided to be difacult just now which is just typical!) so I'm subscribing and now will go.

Merci!

x

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They've updated mikasounds with 2 more vids from youtube we already know:

Mika Parc des Princes interview on France 2 (in French)

and

Mika’s interview (in French) on Virgin 17 and the Lollipop live from the show itself

They've updated mikasounds with 2 more vids from youtube we already know:

Mika Parc des Princes interview on France 2 (in French)

and

Mika’s interview (in French) on Virgin 17 and the Lollipop live from the show itself

They stole our videos without asking! :thumbdown::naughty:

Interesting that these vids are not from his official youtube site, but from 2 fans who posted on youtube.:boxed:
Yes, interesting........hadn't noticed

They stole our videos without asking! :thumbdown::naughty:
:naughty:

Interesting that these vids are not from his official youtube site, but from 2 fans who posted on youtube.:boxed:

Mika doesn't own the copyright to the interviews. It's against YouTube regulations (not to mention the law) to upload them. :wink2:

But he has always done that with fan club vids...and ended up with deleted vids on his myspace etc. (and messages like This video is subject to a claim for infringement of copyright by viacom ...or whatever. :mf_rosetinted:)

Sometimes it make me wonder who is running his page. Imagine having the photos by his pro photographer alex lake not protected from right-clicking fans like us:mf_rosetinted:

But he has always done that with fan club vids...and ended up with deleted vids on his myspace etc. (and messages like This video is subject to a claim for infringement of copyright by viacom ...or whatever. :mf_rosetinted:)

Well he only needs it up there for a week or two. It's better than nothing. He doesn't have the option to upload it to Mikasounds Official.

Sometimes it make me wonder who is running his page. Imagine having the photos by his pro photographer alex lake not protected from right-clicking fans like us:mf_rosetinted:

Ha, it's not like disabling the right-clicking is going to stop anyone. :naughty:

I just got this email not too long ago...

Hello!!!

I don't know if you were there or not, but MIKA's sell out show last week at Parc de Princes, Paris was an absolute amazing day. Of course, if you were there then you would know this, however, for those that weren't able to make it there's hopefully some compensation in the shape of a batch of new video footage and stuff over at http://www.mikasounds.com.

There are a couple of French interviews with MIKA showing off his linguistic skills, one of which leads into footage from the show where you can see a terrific performance of "Lollipop".

In addition to this, there is some amazing pics from the Parc de Princes in the gallery which give some feel to the sheer extravaganza that was the MIKA show on that day.

Further still, there's even more video footage including MIKA with REM's Michael Stipe at the Werchter Rock festival in Belguim discussin REM's set-list for the day.

There's also video footage of MIKA with designer Christian Louboutin looking at designs for a MIKA shoe.

And finally, there's video footage from the rehearsal studios in preparation for Parc de Princes with spontaneous choreography and belting out modern Disney classics.

I hope that keeps you content and happy until the next instalment, in the meantime take care!

Love

Mikasounds

It worries me that it says "I hope that keeps you content and happy until the next instalment, in the meantime take care!"

How long will it be until the next installment? :blink:

It worries me that it says "I hope that keeps you content and happy until the next instalment, in the meantime take care!"

:lmfao: I know haha.

They're diabolicaly giggling when they type that.. :sneaky2:

*imagines Mika and band cracking up while typing it*

:lmfao: :lmfao:

They spelled installment wrong.

It can actually be spelled either way -- although two l's is the preferred

spelling in the US, it seems to me that I've seen it spelled with one

l in British newspapers and other publications... our British friends can probably say for sure. :)

I'm more concerned that they keep spelling Parc des Princes incorrectly...

dcdeb

It can actually be spelled either way -- although two l's is the preferred

spelling in the US, it seems to me that I've seen it spelled with one

l in British newspapers and other publications... our British friends can probably say for sure. :)

I'm more concerned that they keep misspelling Parc des Princes...

dcdeb

They do? :lol3:

How have they been spelling it?