Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

Well, lookie there....another blog from Mika! :D

I love Mika's hat...

Me too!

---

Maybe someone should edit the first post whenever theres a new blog, so that all of the videos and blog info can be on the first post instead of having to search through here. :wink2:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too!

---

Maybe someone should edit the first post whenever theres a new blog, so that all of the videos and blog info can be on the first post instead of having to search through here. :wink2:

I agree, along with youtube links. :thumb_yello:

i was there a looong time ago-i mean i knew 4 it,u too right?:blink:

well...it's great site:wub2: but...just....the man who repair my comp from viruses

sad that i shouldn't go there bcs of it...:boxed: i sad ....mika wouldn't do that(post viruses on his own site) i mean there's no logic!:boxed: and don't lisen to me i'm just...talking b***sha* bcs i happy:mf_lustslow:

I'm going there:naughty:

mika....hi ,,,

Me too!

---

I've added the latest youtube link... the mods will try to keep the first

page updated whenever there's a new blog/photos/etc. :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Question--

is mikasounds even more difficult to navigate now?

I can't figure out how to get to the mikasounds forum or the store, none of that jazz.

Or am I just completely technologically illiterate?

I think the point that Mika(sounds) has kept his word with the blogs and stuff is great. My favourite photo is the one where you can see the whole clown stage- he's obviously not a coulrophobic (fear of clowns)...

Checked REM's site, didn't see anything Mika, but they have a nice website!

Pffft yeah but you have to pay 10 dollars to be in their fan club.

At least it's not 50 bucks like the other fan clubs.

Mika, please, NEVER charge your fan clubbers to be fan clubbers. :sneaky2:

I hope he keeps up with it when he isn't just doing shows, I'd really love to see some of his inspiration. I wish he'd blog like Kanye West does with cool things he finds, but obviously in Mika's style.

What kinda cool things did Kanye find?

That's one thing I'm very frustrated about with another fanclub I paid to be in, so that I could have presales. Now, there has not been any updates, literally nothing and there are no concerts planned. But, my time paid for dwindles and it was like 40.00, never again.

That's actually a good point- some people would be turned off by a fee.

I think Fd and the admin here probably talked all that out with M. We're lucky. :wub2:

What kinda cool things did Kanye find?

He always posts really awesome artwork, design furniture etc. from artists all over the world. Buildings, technology, etc. that inspires him. He's really into futuristic stuff right now.

Of course, I wouldn't expect to see those things from Mika, but maybe art and things like that. Toys- whatever inspired 'Mica' to be 'Mika.' I love those kinds of blogs. Ones that really enhance your experience in following an artist (of any kind). I liked the Louboutin video the best, for that reason.

When Mika set out to do this, I got the impression he was going to do that kind of stuff. I just hope it's not like reports and pictures of what we already see on the MFC, and nothing else. Don't get me wrong, I do love what we're getting now, it's all awesome. I like the other videos, too. I just hope it continues even when there's not an exciting event like Parc or festivals to blog about and upload. I've always felt Mika is an artist even past his music.

I think Fd and the admin here probably talked all that out with M. We're lucky. :wub2:

He always posts really awesome artwork, design furniture etc. from artists all over the world. Buildings, technology, etc. that inspires him. He's really into futuristic stuff right now.

Of course, I wouldn't expect to see those things from Mika, but maybe art and things like that. Toys- whatever inspired 'Mica' to be 'Mika.' I love those kinds of blogs. Ones that really enhance your experience in following an artist (of any kind). I liked the Louboutin video the best, for that reason.

When Mika set out to do this, I got the impression he was going to do that kind of stuff. I just hope it's not like reports and pictures of what we already see on the MFC, and nothing else. Don't get me wrong, I do love what we're getting now, it's all awesome. I like the other videos, too. I just hope it continues even when there's not an exciting event like Parc or festivals to blog about and upload. I've always felt Mika is an artist even past his music.

Oh wow, yeah I like the idea of that too. It's nice getting to see what else he does rather than things we kind of already know about.

It'd be great seeing what he's up to every now and then, and just seeing the stuff that interests him. That'd be cool.

Posted on the front page just now (oops sorry dcdeb!)

There are a bunch of photos from the Paris gig on Mikasounds!

http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/2008/...inces-gallery/

A sample

img_6144_photocredit_alexlake1.jpg

kk6n2495_photocredit_alexlake.jpg

kk6n2426_photocredit_alexlake1.jpg

I know!! They're great!!

I really really really like the pic of Mika and the clown legs for some reason. It's so dreamlike and abstract to me...:naughty:

Great photo(s).:wub2:

I know!! They're great!!

I really really really like the pic of Mika and the clown legs for some reason. It's so dreamlike and abstract to me...:naughty:

Great photo(s).:wub2:

So do I:thumb_yello: