What do you say to someone...

Who doesn't like Mika?:boxed:

I mean, you want to tell them how great he is and persuade them to like him, but then you remember everyone's entitled to their own opinion, so...:confused:

Like, on YouTube and stuff, when I see people have put stuff like 'mika is sh*t', I always want to ask them "Why? Can you think of a legitimate reason? Or are you just a mindless hater?":thumbdown:

So what do you do?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, you want to tell them how great he is and persuade them to like him, but then you remember everyone's entitled to their own opinion, so...:confused:

Like, on YouTube and stuff, when I see people have put stuff like 'mika is sh*t', I always want to ask them "Why? Can you think of a legitimate reason? Or are you just a mindless hater?":thumbdown:

So what do you do?

i dnt really know...i just say...like..."but hes awesome, how can you not like him...and his body...OMG!!!! -- have you seen his body and whats with his awesome hair...isnt it just awesome????" etc...

I don't say anything. If people don't like Mika('s music) it's their choice.

Don't get why they need to put stupid comments on youtube (if you don't like something you just don't look/listen to it, but maybe that's just me :roftl:) but I don't react on them. I just ignore everything ...

i'm sure there are thousands of tokio hotel fans who think exactly the same.

i mean everybody has different taste of music or man:das:

but calling names is a different think which isn't nice:thumbdown:

i really don't like some artists but i dont call names too.

if you saw anything against mika just ignore. because trying to tell them "how awesome he is" won't work.

believe me i know from experience,the more my friend talk about TH the more i hate them:naughty:

i'm sure there are thousands of tokio hotel fans who think exactly the same.

i mean everybody has different taste of music or man:das:

but calling names is a different think which isn't nice:thumbdown:

i really don't like some artists but i dont call names too.

if you saw anything against mika just ignore. because trying to tell them "how awesome he is" won't work.

believe me i know from experience,the more my friend talk about TH the more i hate them:naughty:

i have some people from my school wich have pics hoe they are kissing TH poster :roftl:

al i do is just - :lmfao:

I always try to prove them wrong, I just say things like: Nooo, he's so awesome and stuff. But all those people keep on sticking to their own opinion, so it's not worth it. I just ignore them, or don't get on with the discussion. :wink2:

After all, I still don't get why they don't like our Meeks.

I would say ignore them.

I mean, of course you know he's a great musician. So there's no need to try and persuade someone who doesn't think the same way as you, if they are really against the idea of hearing what you have to say. I mean, of course you can give them the vaild reasons of why he's good but, if they don't believe it, then they don't...as simple as that.

If people have no other reason to give you other than, "he's crap" or "he sucks" without any other reason than that, then just leave them as they are because they obviously don't have the same musicial tastes as you. I know he's a great musician and obviously so do you and many other people on the MFC...I guess the Mika haters just...don't like his music.

I bitchslap them and chain them on a chair and make them listen to him all day:mf_rosetinted:

Jo-king I ignore them:naughty:

lol...:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i think i just bust an internal organ laughing at that:roftl::roftl:

oh my god that is so lovin hilarious

Fine, no need to ask, just make them watch:naughty:

:roftl: No, I didn't mean that..

Was just wondering why you ask that when people don't like Mika? Don't think they'll be interested in him "dancing topless with his pants falling down" ? :boxed::roftl:

:roftl: No, I didn't mean that..

Was just wondering why you ask that when people don't like Mika? Don't think they'll be interested in him "dancing topless with his pants falling down" ? :boxed::roftl:

I know, I'm just messing with you :naughty:

Well usually if people don't like his music then you show them his "work of art" and then they like him and eventually start liking his music :lmao:

:bleh: I know..

Yeah right :roftl:

Don't think that works with my dad (or other people that I know that not really like Mika) :roftl:

(but I don't have a problem with them, they've learned to shut up by now :naughty::roftl:)

:bleh: I know..

Yeah right :roftl:

Don't think that works with my dad (or other people that I know that not really like Mika) :roftl:

(but I don't have a problem with them, they've learned to shut up by now :naughty::roftl:)

Well they can't all be amazing like us:cool:

Just ignore them, there's no point in forcing people to like the same things as you. Think of someone you really dislike, and imagine their biggest fan tries to persuade you to like them, it's kinda like that. Not everyone's the same, and that can be a good thing :wink2: And you never know anyway.. my best friend hated Mika's guts when he came out, then later last year she decided to come with me to see him perform (I did not force her whatsoever, it was her own choice) and she loved him! She's seen him four times and for those four times she went to queue up reeeaaally early :naughty:

So what do you do?

I just put a pro-Mika comment like "He's awesome", but I don't argue with those mindless morons. My thought is that as mika's fans we need to be above all that bitchiness. As Mika's fans, we are his ambassadors. If we are bitchy, even if we have reason to be bitchy, it will look bad. If we show that Mika's fans are above such things, it will look good for us, and for Mika. Remember, Mika knows that people either hate him or love him, and he's fine with that. He doesn't retaliate, so neither should we.

That's my opinion anyway.