REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Main Square Festival - Arras

Niki27

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2::wub2:

Sigh... huge thanks to everyone for the reports and photos - so wanted to go to the French gigs, but at least I now feel like I was almost there LOL :wink2:

LOVE your new avatar Jems :roftl::roftl:

p.s. Meeks always did look lovely in red !!

A huge and warm THANK YOU to everyone who contributed to this 3d so far with amazing pics, vids and reports !! :wub2::flowers2: They really mean a lot to me!!

Gosh.......the gig must have been fantastic and the MAN is a DREAM in RED...........:mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted:

AVOCA, I love every single line of yr detailed and heartfelt report, it's almost as if I was there...............

.........and above all I'm very happy to see Mika hasn't changed: he's still the simple, nice, sensitive, adorable and generous lad we know him to be...........

so THANK YOU Avoca and THANK YOU Mika once more for just being you and the way you encourage others to be themselves !! :wub2::wub2:

Hi .. got back from Paris Sunday night and needed a day to recover after the hectic weekend before I could type! Thanks for the report Avoca .. it was lovely to meet you too, as well as Em, Allegra, Myrtilla and Pamette.

I had a brilliant time at the Arras festival. Mika was in top form (and wearing some very funky trousers!) .. the show was great and I didn't mind at all being soaked to the skin! Loved BB Brunes and the Kooks too .. let out a scream when they mentioned Brighton but noone seemed to notice :bleh:

Glad you guys got to talk to Mika (and John!) afterwards .. I took my autograph, told him it was a great show and then sprinted to catch the last train to Lille! ;) Ended up eating at 2am in Lille before heading back to Paris the next day so it was a very hecic weekend .. but great fun!

Roll on Nimes ..

More vids of Arras. Capturing the enthusiasm of the crowd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElvTlcTJyfg

Relax/Intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpX73j_mNcU

Just can't get enough:wub2:

Oh just found PROFESSIONAL one for Mika's blog...maybe a mod can put this on the top post of this link so Mika can find it easily. HAHAHA. It is a live one from en direct de. (Bad luck about Sunshine's mistake on kepboards being so obvious here!!) Good views of everything, especially the red shirt and red soles.