REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Main Square Festival - Arras

Niki27

This was a fabulous gig. I am sorry we didn't see the other MFCers and I am sorry that we missed Mika and co for the second night running.

But I can't be too sorry because Kath, Abby, Jemma and I just had such fun together after the gig, I haven't laughed so much since Copenhagen.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a fabulous gig. I am sorry we didn't see the other MFCers and I am sorry that we missed Mika and co for the second night running.

But I can't be too sorry because Kath, Abby, Jemma and I just had such fun together after the gig, I haven't laughed so much since Copenhagen.

I regret i havent join this gig as well, after hearing so mny good things about it.

It was great to finally meet you Babs on Friday. :thumb_yello:

the two guys stuck to me like if he comes, back, we anna be here, but I said they can move along bareer to follow him, get my place, i didn't go after mika (who was signing aall along the bareer as agreed), i just cared to talk to john and they were like :shocked: and I had to say it 3 times before they believed me and they must have though once again i was nuts

anyway john came to me and shaked hands again and we chatted a while, about my hoodie (we have a tradition of comments about my outfits) and a few other things, it was great as usual. we spoke a while about the gig as well and how worried and tense mika had been about pdp and how adrenalinic he'd been for this gig instead, letting go all tension stored and at the same time boasting off all his excitement. crowd had responded magnifically and i said it was his fault even thought I had decided to give up gigs for this album tour now I may reconsider, and do another gig, which john said was great but he also said I am hopeless :roftl:

we spoke about how great organisation was in paris and he was very pleased to know mfc'ers found it satisfying.

after a good chat and a good share of hand shakes with john, mika had reached the end of the bus, almost going back in, as planned with security beforehand.

I cached a glimpse of andy at the head of bus and I wanted to go and say him bye, since it looked like mika had to go in and leave. as I moved away to go from my place, mika saw me and kinda give me signal to stay were I was and came back! :shocked: as he had said.

he said me a couple of things, i for the life of mine don't remember.. :blush-anim-cl: i wanted to say him how I thought his outfit tonight was grand and how pleased I was for him pdp had worked out the way he'd hoped, but i my mind got blank, so I said smt like see ya soon and he said great and he said thanks to allegra (next to me) for a gift she'd given him in paris, which was nice as he had a sweet expression on his face. i felt very happy for allegra! :wub2:

then he had to go inside bus and took all the way round it (from the opposite side), contrary to what planned, to get to us again and I felt just :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

end of the story.

Aw, Avoca, that's the best report I have read so far! I'm so happy for you (and Allegra!) Sounds like you had a brilliant time!

anyway john came to me and shaked hands again and we chatted a while, about my hoodie (we have a tradition of comments about my outfits) and a few other things, it was great as usual. we spoke a while about the gig as well and how worried and tense mika had been about pdp and how adrenalinic he'd been for this gig instead, letting go all tension stored and at the same time boasting off all his excitement. crowd had responded magnifically and i said it was his fault even thought I had decided to give up gigs for this album tour now I may reconsider, and do another gig, which john said was great but he also said I am hopeless :roftl:

we spoke about how great organisation was in paris and he was very pleased to know mfc'ers found it satisfying.

That hoodie was a great find, wasn't it?? :thumb_yello:

I hope someone filmed "just can't get enough" cause I'm obsessed with that song/his dancing :naughty:

You're not the only lonely one obsessed with that song and associated dancing. :das:

I'm just amazed at how gosh darn plushy and adorable he looks in these pictures...

LMAO! I've heard Mika called many things, but never "plushy". Priceless. :roftl:

Whoa, not sure I'm liking the hat...it's reminiscent of something a pimp would wear...

I think he looks mad hawt in that hat. Pimp Chic works for Meeks. :naughty:

Avoca - I didn't multiquote, but thanks for your review! If you're not BFFs with Mika, you're certainly BFFs with John! Glad you had such a good time!

:flowers2:

Mika was so relaxed' date=' after the stress of the PDP you could feel he had no pressure this time. I think he expected to come and do his show easy peasy, but the crowd was so WILD, it was MI-KA MI-KA like mad, he really felt the crowd loved him and was really looking for him.

So he spent all his energy on the show, after two songs he was already sweating like mad. He was running, jumping, dancing, must have lost 5000 calories within the hour . I bet he had not planned to do his Relax encore (cause it lasted a little long before he came back) but he had such a crazy assistance he felt he couldn't leave like this and had to give an extra pressie.

Mika came later, did the usual signing, and the guy he talked to right before me was the guy who got the jacket at the PDP (he's from Mikawebsite).

Everyone was : Mika look he's the one who got your jacket yesterday!

Mika (all buggered): Ah it's you ? We were wondering who got it ! (and if I remember well : my mum killed me because I threw it in the crowd)

Then Mika went on: do you know it's a very expensive one, that it's made by a very famous designer (Williamson) etc etc

I think if he could he would have asked it back actually (must cost a fortune), you could see he was all and hesitating, his mum must have really killed him...

And then he shrugged and gave in and said : well good luck with it, and signed the inside.[/quote']

Poor guy, that is hilarious though.

And this gig sounds awesomeee.

yup we have 1200 channel on cable

:shocked:

He was just totally and utterly awesome. All the tension had gone and he looked and sounded incredible. It was definatly one of the best performances I have seen. He was absolutly loving it...and so were we!

I just can't get enough was way beyond amazing and just to be able to screm...'I just can't seem to get enough of you' at him over and over again was fantastic

the gig was o.c. shorter than his normal ones cause of the fact it was a festival but VERY satisfying and no offence taken, I like it even more than paris. I think the gig itself though short, is probably my 2nd fave one. for its energry and the fact mika gave it all.

Thanks for the reports guys - I hope he stays so ... energetic/great :biggrin2:

I'm baaack with Relax from the main square festival in HQ

http://rapidshare.com/files/127833446/relax__main_square_festival_-_Arras_.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/127829858/relax__main_square_festival_-_Arras_.part2.rar

download in the same folder, right click on part1> extract here (the file will be automatically extract and paste)

enjoy

Oooh, thank youuu! *downloads*

I want you to post them. Asap.

:rolls_eyes: Sooo ahead of you. And I found some niiiice ones in the the link below which will be making their way there tomorrow some time :P

Thanks! Nice! I fricking hate having to save from the stupid flash things *sigh*

I seem to have forgotten to MQ the SitM video post, but LOL! That is great! I want pictures of Mika dancing with/molesting the band guy. I think it was planned, that tap dancing wasn't real. But it was hilarious and I loved it so I hope it stays as a part of the show.

The person who uploaded the SitM video also has a good Grace Kelly:

And Ring Ring:

http://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=rY8af_E7_fU

And to finish, a few more pictures from Belga:

9728411.jpg

9728355.jpg

^^ What's the fluffy thing?

9728350.jpg

9728254.jpg