• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he came to Detroit.... I might explode. :aah:

:lmfao:

Cos baby you're a firework! :lmfao:

sorry, had to. :roftl:

I mean... Mika.. in .. South Carolina.. :blink:

He's probably been here and I just don't know it, he's apparentally been to Tennessee, and Virginia and Virginia beach is really close to NC, so you never know where he's been. :mf_rosetinted:

If he drove to Atlanta, he drove through Greenville, SC but I think he flew.. but OMG, if I ever found out he has been to Greenville I would explode because, Greenville is an hour away from Where I live.. :aah:

If he flew, he's flown over South Carolina, either way.. he's "sort of" been to my state.. :mf_rosetinted:

mmk, here's the plan.

someone is gonna climb to the top of the statue of liberty and tie a knot with a really long rope, then you climb down, grab the rope at the bottom, and get on a boat, sail across the Atlantic while holding on the the V E R Y long rope, finally, when you reach Paris, tie the other end to the Eiffel tower and cut off the excess rope, put on your invisible cloak to make sure you don't get caught :mf_rosetinted: catch a flight back to NA (or swim, sail, parasail, etc...) grab all of the other NA fans and we'll go to Europe.. :glasses3:

mmk, here's the plan.

someone is gonna climb to the top of the statue of liberty and tie a knot with a really long rope, then you climb down, grab the rope at the bottom, and get on a boat, sail across the Atlantic while holding on the the V E R Y long rope, finally, when you reach Paris, tie the other end to the Eiffel tower and cut off the excess rope, put on your invisible cloak to make sure you don't get caught :mf_rosetinted: catch a flight back to NA (or swim, sail, parasail, etc...) grab all of the other NA fans and we'll go to Europe.. :glasses3:

Yes! I'll bring the rope!

• 1 month later...
I was gonna go to NYC for the parade... But noooooo :( I never get to see my family or visit home anymore! :(

:huglove:

I'm the opposite, I see my family a little too much. :aah:

I LOVE New York City.. went this summer for the first time, going back this spring! :wub2:

EDIT: I just realized that was you Cat.. and you already knew that. :lmfao:

Edited by toy_girl_mika96