• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My daddy and my boys left e a r l y this morning for California! I miss them SO much already!! But, I hope they have a wonderful - safe - amazing trip!!! I still can not beleive that they left me all alone on Christmas! :sad:

:newyear:

• 3 months later...
In July, I'm going to visit Boston and New York and then, in August, I'm going visit Rhode Island/Cape Cod. Amurrica, I'll be in you this summer. ;)

:aah::aah: Boston is AMAZING!!! I love New York also!!! But Boston is my love!! :wub2:

Those are cool places! I used to spend every summer in Cape Cod and New York :thumb_yello:

Cape Cod looks very scenic! Is it as nice in person?

:aah::aah: Boston is AMAZING!!! I love New York also!!! But Boston is my love!! :wub2:

Wow, you almost never hear that. I've never been to either New York or Boston, but why is Boston your love? Is it the people? I'm not too much into big crowds, so I'm pretty sure I'll spend all my time in a secluded corner of Central Park. :aah:

• 1 month later...
Hello Fellow Americans. I'm an American as of about 10 months ago, and I declare we need to come back alive!!!

How do you like it? I only lived in the UK for 2.5 years and I felt reverse culture shock coming back to Canada. :shocked::naughty:

How do you like it? I only lived in the UK for 2.5 years and I felt reverse culture shock coming back to Canada. :shocked::naughty:

I do love it, but I really miss home. I will learn to adapt though!! I havent been here long. :wink2:

Hello fellow residents of the usa! :bye:

i'm usually around, mostly in chat xD

so... uh... Mika needs to come back to the usa, eh?

I tried chat at one point in my MFC career, but I always found that it was confusing to me. :aah:

Mika needs to come to Oregon or Washington. Heck, even Idaho. Just somewhere close to me.:mf_rosetinted:

WOAH!!! I JUST LOGGED INTO CHAT FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH SOUND!!!:aah: THAT'S SO COOL!

Edited by Micah

I tried chat at one point in my MFC career, but I always found that it was confusing to me. :aah:

Mika needs to come to Oregon or Washington. Heck, even Idaho. Just somewhere close to me.:mf_rosetinted:

WOAH!!! I JUST LOGGED INTO CHAT FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH SOUND!!!:aah: THAT'S SO COOL!

lol so you heard the Mika giggle and the i wanna talk to you? xD i think some ppl log in and out just to hear that :naughty:

maybe he'll come to Seattle or Portland, those arent so unfeasible.

lol so you heard the Mika giggle and the i wanna talk to you? xD i think some ppl log in and out just to hear that :naughty:

maybe he'll come to Seattle or Portland, those arent so unfeasible.

Yes! It scared the living hell out of me. :boxed:

I hope he comes to Portland! It's a bit closer than Seattle, but I would take either!

Hello fellow residents of the usa! :bye:

i'm usually around, mostly in chat xD

so... uh... Mika needs to come back to the usa, eh?

He needs to come here to Florida (and not for songwriting). I'm pretty sure he's never had a concert here so COME. And it has to be near West Palm or Miami, between there is ok.

:fisch:

He needs to come here to Florida (and not for songwriting). I'm pretty sure he's never had a concert here so COME. And it has to be near West Palm or Miami, between there is ok.

He's played Miami before. :wink2:

1PgFpDg59_U

[YOUTUBE]-IvJYenieNY[/YOUTUBE]

• 1 month later...

I'm going to Boston and New York this weekend! I've only been to Baltimore and Cleveland before, but I'm always up for visiting somewhere new. I'm excited for this trip to see new places and for, maybe, shopping. :naughty:

I'm going to Boston and New York this weekend! I've only been to Baltimore and Cleveland before, but I'm always up for visiting somewhere new. I'm excited for this trip to see new places and for, maybe, shopping. :naughty:

New York is the best place for shopping. :naughty: