Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

Yeah. I'm afraid that no one sees the letters. :boxed: But if there isn't any other way it's fab anyway. I prefer it without the X too. Great job Mana! :thumb_yello:

For the hard work we put into the letters, maybe they can be included inside the yearbook. Or is that too late? Oh well, I bet it'll look more than fabulous once finished and I can't wait to see the final thing. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the hard work we put into the letters, maybe they can be included inside the yearbook. Or is that too late? Oh well, I bet it'll look more than fabulous once finished and I can't wait to see the final thing. :thumb_yello:

nice idea to include the letters in the yearbook but i guess it must be too late now. anyway mana will let us know

Heeeello Ladies!!

I'm bringing some good news. To all of the girls worried about the size of the covers and losing the detailing inside of the letters, let me tell you that sweet Mana (:wub2:) just told me that I could do the first page of the book (YAAAAAAAAY!!) including the letters in a larger size and a message with the porpouse of the book! :punk: So, I'll be designing it starting today and as soon as I finish I'll post it here. I'll make sure every letter has the perfect size so Mika can love them as we do.

I hope you like it!

XoXo!

Heeeello Ladies!!

I'm bringing some good news. To all of the girls worried about the size of the covers and losing the detailing inside of the letters, let me tell you that sweet Mana (:wub2:) just told me that I could do the first page of the book (YAAAAAAAAY!!) including the letters in a larger size and a message with the porpouse of the book! :punk: So, I'll be designing it starting today and as soon as I finish I'll post it here. I'll make sure every letter has the perfect size so Mika can love them as we do.

I hope you like it!

XoXo!

That is awesome! :biggrin2:

Heeeello Ladies!!

I hope you like it!

XoXo!

:wub2: Kary, that's wonderful news!

Heeeello Ladies!!

I hope you like it!

XoXo!

Oh my that's wonderful!!!!!!:punk::punk:

Heeeello Ladies!!

I hope you like it!

XoXo!

that's great news!!! cant wait to see the finished result!

So, here it is. It's simple 'cuz it already has a lot of details in the letters and I wanted to make sure that was the main theme of the whole page.

It's waaaay larger than this one I'm gonna post here. I hope you guys like it. :wink2:

CopiadeFirstcopia.jpg

:shocked:

It looks marvelous! You can see the detail a lot better...Thanks Kari! Nice work!! :biggrin2:

So, here it is. It's simple 'cuz it already has a lot of details in the letters and I wanted to make sure that was the main theme of the whole page.

It's waaaay larger than this one I'm gonna post here. I hope you guys like it. :wink2:

CopiadeFirstcopia.jpg

Kary, it looks wonderfuuuuuul. :punk:

CopiadeFirstcopia.jpg

Kary it looks absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

you've done such a great job! thank you :flowers2:

CopiadeFirstcopia.jpg

WOW that looks so amazing :shocked: good work:punk: I'm positive Mika will think it's cool:thumb_yello: (hey maybe this question may have been given in the pages of this thread but i don't have the time nor the inclination to browse 136 pages of this thread) when will the yearbook be finished & when will it be given to Mika i thought it was supposed to have been finished ages ago??:blink::boxed:

WOW that looks so amazing :shocked: good work:punk: I'm positive Mika will think it's cool:thumb_yello: (hey maybe this question may have been given in the pages of this thread but i don't have the time nor the inclination to browse 135 pages of this thread) when will the yearbook be finished & when will it be given to Mika i thought it was supposed to have been finished ages ago??:blink::boxed:

This is not the cover, it is a page that will go on the inside of the yearbook. This was done because us members of the COVER ART team had put a lot of time, effort and creativity into the letters (that say: HOW MUCH DO WE LOVE YOU?). I am unsure of when the yearbook is set to be complete. But I think the best person to contact about that would be Mana.

Heeeello Ladies!!

I hope you like it!

XoXo!

CopiadeFirstcopia.jpg

KARY! :huglove: Good to see you! And that looks FANTASTIC!

The cover is going to be one of the best parts of the Yearbook. :naughty:

the cover and the page that kary just designed:naughty:

seriously now the more i look at this new page with all the letters the more excited i am about the yearbook :D

CopiadeFirstcopia.jpg

oh Wow wow wow

Kary you rule ! Im so glad Im a part of the cover ... I love it !!! :wub2::wub2::wub2: