Mika at the Dead Sea, Amman, Jordan Festival July 25th

Blue Sky

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*It's tomorrow, 4 hours drive from my place but i can't go now, too late to get permits visa and other things..and no money. *double sigh*

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Mici if i was still in israel u think we would have gone nuts together and done it? :naughty:

Oh...is she close to Beirut?

nope... and its sad he is not stopping in Israel.... he is SOOO close! its kinda ennoying....

he suround israel.... :thumbdown:

nope... and its sad he is not stopping in Israel.... he is SOOO close! its kinda ennoying....

he suround israel.... :thumbdown:

maybe he's scared because of the whole war? (sorry, I'm sort of ignorant about what's going on over there at the moment)

maybe he's scared because of the whole war? (sorry, I'm sort of ignorant about what's going on over there at the moment)

The war was over nearly 3 years ago, but there is still some tension between Israel & Lebannon. I don't feel right to get into details as it's not the right place.

Although i am very sad missing him touring in the Middle East, i am not that depressed, as i know that next year i will have many chances to see him live in other places in the world. :thumb_yello:

The war was over nearly 3 years ago, but there is still some tension between Israel & Lebannon. I don't feel right to get into details as it's not the right place.

Although i am very sad missing him touring in the Middle East, i am not that depressed, as i know that next year i will have many chances to see him live in other places in the world. :thumb_yello:

Oh :doh:

Well maybe he'd be scared to go to Israel because he's part Lebanese...

I think so, yeah. It could have been a great road trip, right? :wink2::naughty:

great and kinda scary...lol

hmm no Israel is safer than both those countries i think....

altho not so safe for mika cause some crazy people from the arab countries might be very mad if he comes to Israel :(

i guess its complicated for him to go there :(

Oh :doh:

Well maybe he'd be scared to go to Israel because he's part Lebanese...

I hve no idea, but all i know is that in order to come to a country to perform, there is a lot of paper work to go thorugh and organizsation.

I really hope that there will be a day he will make a gig in Israel, but on the other hand i personally don't mind flying abroad to see him as i did twice already, and i don't regret those moments even one bit. :wub2:

Mici.... the war never end... and i dont think it will...

but for nono to understand what i mean is... there was a war 3 years ago where Israel got hit with bombs and israel bomed lebanon etc.... and that is over... BUT there is a war and tention between both countried for YEARS ... :thumbdown:

its so sad :(

I hve no idea, but all i know is that in order to come to a country to perform, there is a lot of paper work to go thorugh and organizsation.

I really hope that there will be a day he will make a gig in Israel, but on the other hand i personally don't mind flying abroad to see him as i did twice already, and i don't regret those moments even one bit. :wub2:

i dont regret my road trips... NO WAY! lol loooove traveling and seeing him but u know that Mici... right? ;)

Mici.... the war never end... and i dont think it will...

but for nono to understand what i mean is... there was a war 3 years ago where Israel got hit with bombs and israel bomed lebanon etc.... and that is over... BUT there is a war and tention between both countried for YEARS ... :thumbdown:

its so sad :(

Yeah that is really sad :emot-sad:

My mom was just talking about it the other day....she doesn't think they'll ever be at peace either

Yeah that is really sad :emot-sad:

My mom was just talking about it the other day....she doesn't think they'll ever be at peace either

yeah.... im just glad MIKA loves all his fans no matter where they r from ;)

It's just a joke, 'cause he's only been there once haha

lol well he never been to israel... but he is nice to Mici and Me... and other israelis that met him so its ok ;)

:roftl::roftl:

Girls, i gotta go to work now, it was nice chatting to you. have a good night :bye:

nhave a good day! ill go to sleep soon.... im eating bamba before going to sleep...LOL

Mici knows what bamba is...

nono...its an israeli snack :) yummm

Before I fall off the chair asleep, so absolutely NO MFC at this one :shocked:.

This has to be a first, he won't have any friendly faces there. That's sad:sad:.

maybe he should just take a few of us with him for morale support :bleh: I'll volunteer Mika:thumb_yello: I'll wash my hair so at least thats out of the way. :naughty: