REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of Mika @ Festival Musilac: AIX-LES-BAINS (France)

Queenie

Well this is all I know, I had a call at 23.40 UK time, it came up as no number so I let it go to answerphone. When I listened to the message, it was Love Today. I'm thinking it was Mirtilla because I think she's the only one of those there that have my phone no.

I texted back saying I hoped they were having a great time and she texted me at 04.11 UK time saying:

If great means waiting 7 hours under the rain, being wet to the bones, having the mud in my shoes, yeah it was perfect!

Anyway we waited for him to come out and he was very sweet.

You don't even try to hide next week! Night.

Last sentence referring to me in Paris I think (maybe Arras too)

For anyone who doesn't know already, Mirti is such a sweetheart!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is all I know, I had a call at 23.40 UK time, it came up as no number so I let it go to answerphone. When I listened to the message, it was Love Today. I'm thinking it was Mirtilla because I think she's the only one of those there that have my phone no.

I texted back saying I hoped they were having a great time and she texted me at 04.11 UK time saying:

If great means waiting 7 hours under the rain, being wet to the bones, having the mud in my shoes, yeah it was perfect!

Anyway we waited for him to come out and he was very sweet.

You don't even try to hide next week! Night.

Last sentence referring to me in Paris I think (maybe Arras too)

For anyone who doesn't know already, Mirti is such a sweetheart!

Umm well I hope that text meant she enjoyed it...:blink::naughty:

Thanks for telling us :wink2:

I haven't read reports here so I apologise if I double post things.

got text from allegra, who was so adorable as to try calling me last nite during the gig.. :wub2:

he played my interpretation and gk in french (probably as encores).

rained all day and mika came singing in the part of the stage under tha rain, to be close to where the girls stood. very nice of him. they were impressed by that apparently.

Finally found something.:thumb_yello: That was hard work.

Starts about 4:00. (Avoca he is wearing red again!!) Relax & Billy Brown

You can even see how hard it was raining in the vid.

There is the MFC talent!! thank you!!

you're amazing!:wub2:

Thanks for the post - glad to see him in red again:thumb_yello:

The rain:thumbdown:

Wow! You're all looking for pics and there are any !

Well, looks like I'm the only one who knew, but this festival was associated to the same radio than for the Virgin Show, Virgin Radio.

Soooooooooooooo, they broadcast bits of gigs, there are interviews of the artists and...PICTURES !!!

http://www.virginradio.fr/festival/musilac/photos/301314/(img)/1/

there you go everyone!

Wow! You're all looking for pics and there are any !

Well, looks like I'm the only one who knew, but this festival was associated to the same radio than for the Virgin Show, Virgin Radio.

Soooooooooooooo, they broadcast bits of gigs, there are interviews of the artists and...PICTURES !!!

http://www.virginradio.fr/festival/musilac/photos/301314/(img)/1/

there you go everyone!

thank you!!

Well, back home, i have slept 3 hours;

We waited since 11:30 am to 23:45 pm BUT we were all together on front row.

All have been said about this terrific weather , Mika was great , he could wear a shirt when it rains ( he didn't sing this song!);

So , we waited for him, it was 2:40 am i was completely wet , tired and i went back at the hotel.:blink:

BAD decision: 5 minutes later he came out with John , and the almost ten people who were here got autographs and pics: how can i be so stupid, i can't believe.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Hello to my italians friends , it was great to wait with you and share a bedroom at hotel "Beau Rivage"!!!

Photos will come by Dani or Mirti , i don't have a camera

That is my report"goes to cry and try to sleep , hope to forget this rain!!!":mf_rosetinted:

All have been said about this terrific weather , Mika was great , he could wear a shirt when it rains ( he didn't sing this song!);

So , we waited for him, it was 2:40 am i was completely wet , tired and i went back at the hotel.:blink:

BAD decision: 5 minutes later he came out with John , and the almost ten people who were here got autographs and pics: how can i be so stupid, i can't believe.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Hello to my italians friends , it was great to wait with you and share a bedroom at hotel "Beau Rivage"!!!

That is my report"goes to cry and try to sleep , hope to forget this rain!!!":mf_rosetinted:

You are the first one back!! Thanks for letting us know...sorry you ran out of stamina to wait for him, and missed the last bonus part.:blink:

You all, and Mika, must have been pretty tired by then...*wonders how everyone looks in the pics*

Hey, thanks for your report! It's a shame you didn't stay but you got to see this awesome performance :thumb_yello:

ok, i think i need a new text message ring tone :roftl: the scream around 4:15 is priceless.. nice to know he upgraded the usual "C'mon!" :roftl: really, i love it! :biggrin2: thanks for the link Blue Sky!

So , we waited for him, it was 2:40 am i was completely wet , tired and i went back at the hotel.

BAD decision: 5 minutes later he came out with John , and the almost ten people who were here got autographs and pics: how can i be so stupid, i can't believe.

Hate to hear you missed him by 5 minutes :boxed: But that really looks like a great show.

Thanks for your report :thumb_yello: sorry that you couldn't wait until the end & sorry about the rain:boxed: