The Mika Dress-Alikes Thread

This thread is for anyone out there who loves Mika's clothes so much they wear them too (well, not his ACTUAL clothes that he's worn :naughty:)

So far, I have the following Mika clothes:

* White Skinnies (I also have black, blue and grey, but white are the most Mika-ish :punk:)

* Converse - Brown with Pink Laces (Sounds disgusting, but they actually look quite nice!)

* My Mika-Shoes! - They're from New Look. They're canvas shoes, a bit like low-top converse, but they look exactly like the cover of LICM. I thought they were actually designed by him and Yasmine at first! :roftl:

* My braces- the kind that hold your trousers up. I had to buy a new pair, because my old ones snapped, because I was pinging them, Mika-Style! :naughty::mf_lustslow:

That's all I can think of right now! Oh yeah, I also have curly hair, and long legs, but that's just naturally how I was before Mika happened to me :roftl:

Tell me what Mika items you all own!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is for anyone out there who loves Mika's clothes so much they wear them too (well, not his ACTUAL clothes that he's worn :naughty:)

* White Skinnies (I also have black, blue and grey, but white are the most Mika-ish :punk:)

* Converse - Brown with Pink Laces (Sounds disgusting, but they actually look quite nice!)

* My Mika-Shoes! - They're from New Look. They're canvas shoes, a bit like low-top converse, but they look exactly like the cover of LICM. I thought they were actually designed by him and Yasmine at first! :roftl:

* My braces- the kind that hold your trousers up. I had to buy a new pair, because my old ones snapped, because I was pinging them, Mika-Style! :naughty::mf_lustslow:

That's all I can think of right now! Oh yeah, I also have curly hair, and long legs, but that's just naturally how I was before Mika happened to me :roftl:

Are you Mika?! :shocked: I don't have Mika clothes but I want some!

ive got black skinnie jeans (but they are lost in my closet somewhere :P) and other bright skinny keans

i have converses, some mika style

and i would like to ask where u got ur mika shoes :P

Sadly, there are NO parts of me that bear any resemblance to Mika. But I have a very LiCM set of bags for my travels....

(Did you know there were boys dressed as Mika at the Paris gig? They presumably don't lurk here, but I wonder where they get together....)

Sadly, there are NO parts of me that bear any resemblance to Mika. But I have a very LiCM set of bags for my travels....

(Did you know there were boys dressed as Mika at the Paris gig? They presumably don't lurk here, but I wonder where they get together....)

Everyone lurks here! :mf_rosetinted:

They just don't admit it :naughty:

hhahaha mika lookalikw cliques! well i also hane bags that remind me of LICM and one that says LOVE ME i 4got

i was at a shop yesterday, and i say a giant converse shapped shoe, and i was tempted to buy it and LICMtize it, lol

Everyone lurks here! :mf_rosetinted:

They just don't admit it :naughty:

You reckon? It seems mostly the girls - with a few well known exceptions.

And I've always felt guilty for scaring a bloke off here!!!!

You reckon? It seems mostly the girls - with a few well known exceptions.

And I've always felt guilty for scaring a bloke off here!!!!

We do need some men around here :das: but -- I guess men just cannot handle THIS many women at one time! :bleh: We scare them off before their first proper introduction!

When I'm feeling sloppy, I sometimes get dressed in skinny jeans (blue or black, not colorful), a gray t-shirt, a hoodie, ratty shoes, and if it's fall, a random scarf.

That's when I look most Mika-ish. :bleh:

I'm also fond of black-and-white striped jackets and tuxedo vests, and I do have some pairs of suspenders, but I think I look more stylish than Mika when I wear those. :mf_rosetinted:

Recently though, these have been my style inspirations. I never like to look like I'm following someone else's style, unless they're fictional. :wink2:

--Jack

When I'm feeling sloppy, I sometimes get dressed in skinny jeans (blue or black, not colorful), a gray t-shirt, a hoodie, ratty shoes, and if it's fall, a random scarf.

That's when I look most Mika-ish.

I'm also fond of black-and-white striped jackets and tuxedo vests, and I do have some pairs of suspenders, but I think I look more stylish than Mika when I wear those. :mf_rosetinted:

Recently though, these have been my style inspirations. I never like to look like I'm following someone else's style, unless they're fictional. :wink2:

--Jack

in the first set of pictures, i love those dresses!:mf_lustslow:...the lady is from Pushing Daisys! haha sorry...thanx for sharing!

hmm okay.. well i have

electric blue and jean skinnies

Mika watch:mf_lustslow:

white converse

canvas shoes i decorated Mika-ish

many colorful mika-ish shirts

two scarves very mika like

Mika shirt i made:naughty:

oh yea black suspenders but i don't wear them:bleh:

grr i know theres loads more...i'll remember later:bleh:

• 1 month later...