Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

I am back, had to do some other things, but have been sleeping all day....I'm sooo exhausted these days...Have to wake up early tomorrow, but I'm still feeling a bit down so I'm back:naughty:

258a2c3.jpg

I'm still a brown hoodie lover

11khzb4.jpg

But it's okay with me when he takes it off:das:

2003018503229186663_rs.jpg

the more cloths are off the better :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somebody was searching for Glastonbury pics... well not just somebody! :wub2:

2005676553798901377_rs.jpg

mika_01_wenn1407012.jpg

mika_02_wenn1407013.jpg

6ea1b07b.jpg

I guess you allready found your pics, but I guess we don't mind seeing them again! :wub2: It seems I don't have that much pics of Glastonbury as I thought! :blink:

Anouk, how are you hun? :D

Sorry to ask again:bleh:

Sorry, I had to go this afternoon, was soooo tired....

I don't know if you've read my post earlier today? I feel CRAP. Bad result back, my lung-function got worse again and that was just not what I expected :tears: There's nothing I can do about it.

And that stupid babysit-issue annoys me, even 24 hours later. They expect me to come but I've said no and I really don't want to go......They don't understand me, say that the only thing I have to do is sit and relax, maybe he won't wake up at all. Yes, I know that, I'm not stupid, but that's not what it's about for me. It's all about that virus that might make me ill........

And the fact that I've two birthdays in one weekend doesn't help that much too. I'm already tired of the thought of it......

Jose; I love you sis!!! :huglove:

:mf_lustslow:

Do you have more from that show, except for the very well known pic?! :wub2:

I think I have ... I'll go check my immense collection of mikapictures :wink2:

me obsessed? of course not! :fisch::naughty:

Sorry, I had to go this afternoon, was soooo tired....

I don't know if you've read my post earlier today? I feel CRAP. Bad result back, my lung-function got worse again and that was just not what I expected :ters: There's nothing I can do about it.

And that stupid babysit-issue annoys me, even 24 hours later. They expect me to come but I've said no and I really don't want to go......They don't understand me, say that the only thing I have to do is sit and relax, maybe he won't wake up at all. Yes, I know that, I'm not stupid, but that's not what it's about for me. It's all about that virus that might make me ill........

And the fact that I've two birthdays in one weekend doesn't help that much too. I'm already tired of the thought of it......

Jose; I love you sis!!! :huglove:

:tears:

:huglove:

DSC04543.jpg

I think I have ... I'll go check my immense collection of mikapictures :wink2:

me obsessed? of course not! :fisch: :nauhty:

Oooh nice!

And no problemo, there are a few more like you in here! :fisch:

I guess I'm in the right place then :naughty:

TADAA!

jay1jw9.jpg?t=1216852275

jay3zt6.jpg?t=1216852325

jay4gu4.jpg?t=1216852367

Thaaaaanks so much! I love that outfit!!! (I just put my hands on his hair and the picture is perfect! :mf_rosetinted:)

And yup, you're def in the right place! Mika-heaven!!

He is our God, and we are his angels:naughty: And of course the two of us are still his private nurses:thumb_yello:

Those eyes.....:blush-anim-cl:

6.jpg

Thaaaaanks so much! I love that outfit!!! (I just put my hands on his hair and the picture is perfect! :mf_rosetinted:)

I like that outfit too ... But I like almost everything he wears :P

I found the last pic without watermarks:

Ilovethepolo.jpg?t=1216853000

He is our God, and we are his angels:naugty: And of course the two of us are still his private nurses:thumb_yllo:

Those eyes.....:blush-anim-cl:

6.jpg

Ooooh that sounds lovely.. we're his angels.. :wub2:

Gawd, we're freaky! :mf_rosetinted:

I like that outfit too ... But I like almost everything he wears

I found the last pic without watermarks:

Ilovethepolo.jpg?t=1216853000

Yeah, true, he has some great clothes.. :wub2: but that is just one of my favourites... and that pic is epic!!! :wub2:

:doh:That looks so bad!:naughty:

I actually think it's kind of cool if the case was that they were together and he gave her a ring except not so much if it's a secret cause he's afraid he'd lose fans. You know what I'm saying? Anybody? Somebody must

I actually think it's kind of cool if the case was that they were together and he gave her a ring except not so much if it's a secret cause he's afraid he'd lose fans. You know what I'm saying? Anybody? Somebody must

Yes, but I refuse to believe that :naughty: