Hi guys.. im frank here.. just joined MFC mins ago

W_E_I_J_I_E

hi ppl.. im frank from singapore.. OMG.. when i 1st heard of mika song "love today" i totally fell in love with e song.. slowly i started looking for mika other songs like Grace Kelly and Relax take it easy.. SUPER NiCe songs.. lOl.. anyway hope to make some friends here.. as im sad to say in singapore mika is not very popular yet.. hope he wil come to my city to perform!!!

hope to see ur replys guys.. lOl.. :punk:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ppl.. im frank from singapore.. OMG.. when i 1st heard of mika song "love today" i totally fell in love with e song.. slowly i started looking for mika other songs like Grace Kelly and Relax take it easy.. SUPER NiCe songs.. lOl.. anyway hope to make some friends here.. as im sad to say in singapore mika is not very popular yet.. hope he wil come to my city to perform!!!

hey frank! welcome to MFC! u will enjoy yourself here! believe me, u'll make friends right away! count me as one:thumb_yello:

Hi! :welcomeani: here! I'm sure you'll love this place!

I'm from Latvia and Mika haven't been here too:thumbdown: But he is really popular here :das:

wow.. tks for replying me so fast.. lOl.. i tink i started to love tis place.. lOl.. so where u r all from? lOl.. glad to know new friends from the other parts of the world.. lOl..

haha

Im from the united states (california to be exact) and im 13, turning 14 in a month

haha

Im from the united states (california to be exact) and im 13, turning 14 in a month

lol.. im 23 tis yr.. you are so young so how to did you know about mika..

ANYWAY MIKA is HOT!!!!

(im not a gay tho)

haha.. :naughty:

hi frank :welcomeani: to the mfc:wink2:

i'm camilla,15 years old,from rome!Nice to meet you:wink2:

I love tat place.. even tho see n hear stuff thru e tv.. but i seen e place.. it is so NICE!!!! lol.. so how u to got to know mika? lOl.. is he popular in ur city??

well..i discovered mika last year,on tv..it was sanremo's festival and he was invited..so..you know..love at first sight:wub2:

mika popular in my city..well,everybody knows who mika is..some friends of mine like him..and others not..so..it's quite difficult to say..:bleh:

anyway,mika went in italy four times last year..i hope he'll come soon..:wub2:

do some friends of yours know mika in your city?

wow.. tks for replying me so fast.. lOl.. i tink i started to love tis place.. lOl.. so where u r all from? lOl.. glad to know new friends from the other parts of the world.. lOl..

You're welcome:bleh:

As i said i'm from Latvia!:naughty:

hey.. oh im sorry.. just notice u stated there already.. lOl.. NICe place too.. hope i can travel around e world n meet fans of mika!!! lOl.. TkS MFC!!!!

have you heard about my country?lol well it's not so big but really nice place!

Aww.. i would love to meet all MFCers too!!!:wub2:

MFC rocks!:punk:

have you heard about my country?lol well it's not so big but really nice place!

Aww.. i would love to meet all MFCers too!!!:wub2:

MFC rocks!:punk:

OF coz.. i hear of it.. lOl.. how about u.. hear singapore before? lOl..

yeahz.. if there is a chances to meet all e mika fans in the world.. COUNT ME IN!!! lOl..

anyway i agree MFC ROCKZZZ!!!!

:punk:

OF coz.. i hear of it.. lOl.. how about u.. hear singapore before? lOl..

yeahz.. if there is a chances to meet all e mika fans in the world.. COUNT ME IN!!! lOl..

anyway i agree MFC ROCKZZZ!!!!

:punk:

haha, yes i have!:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure.. there are more than 11,000 :roftl: But at least i want to see all my MFC friends and just go to a gig and have fun with them!!:mf_lustslow:

well.. i'm pretty sure (i hope so) that you'll be addicted to MFC! ( like we all are:naughty:)

haha, yes i have!:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure.. there are more than 11,000 :roftl: But at least i want to see all my MFC friends and just go to a gig and have fun with them!!:mf_lustslow:

well.. i'm pretty sure (i hope so) that you'll be addicted to MFC! ( like we all are:naughty:)

Trust me i already addicted toMFC !! lOl... i wil back tml.. got to go for my lesson.. lOl.. Driving lesson.. lOl.. chat wif guys soon!!!