sorry if these have been posted :teehee:

they have been released a few days ago i think.

211390l.jpg

386081l.jpg

this last one is great.

http://www.cinemagia.ro/stiri/cinci-postere-inedite-harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-12628/imagini-hires/77886/

larger pics, just click on the arrows :wink2:

WOW, thanks for posting them, hadn't seen them yet :wub2:

They're great, esp the second one!! Can't wait to see the film! :biggrin2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ... can I join you guys?

I'm a big Harry Potter fan. At first a didn't read the books and thought it was for little children. Then, a year ago, I saw the first movie on television and I was hooked. I immediatly wanted to know how the story would end, so I decided to read all the books. They were so good ... I read them all in two months.

My favourite characters are Ron and Luna. I really liked it when Ron and Hermione became a couple in the end.

I'm so looking forward to The Half-blood Prince.

I'm busy reading them all AGAIN :teehee: the books are so good! :wub2:

I'm busy reading them all AGAIN :teehee: the books are so good! :wub2:

I've only read the last one twice because I wanted to understand everything properly. I don't think it's an easy story. :blink:

Although the movies are really good, I like the books better.

Edited by Guest

I've only read the kast one twice because I wanted to understand everything properly. I don't think it's an easy story. :blink:

Although the movies are really good, I like the books better.

Yeah, the last one isn't easy, but it's one of my favourites.

same here, I like the books better, but I also like the films :wub2:

I'm busy reading them all AGAIN :te ehee: the books are so good! :wu b2:

:teehee: I'm trying to finish them all before the movie comes out :aah:

Hi ... can I join you guys?

I'm a big Harry Potter fan. At first a didn't read the books and thought it was for little children. Then, a year ago, I saw the first movie on television and I was hooked. I immediatly wanted to know how the story would end, so I decided to read all the books. They were so good ... I read them all in two months.

My favourite characters are Ron and Luna. I really liked it when Ron and Hermione became a couple in the end.

I'm so looking forward to The Half-blood Prince.

of course you can join :teehee::bye:

Yes! I love Ron! :wub2: He's a favorite in this thread :naughty:

harry_potter_6_poster_6.jpg

Oh my gosh I cannot wait for this movie. I'm gonna cry.

I know! I'm so excited!

i bawled my eyes out when i finished reading the books :sad:

i'm still sad the story is over :no:

I know the feeling :sad:

Maybe they should make a "ten years later" :wink2:

I know the feeling :sad:

Maybe they should make a "ten years later" :wink2:

that would be really cool :wub2:

I wish there could be like a hogwarts museum or something, or like Hogwarts camp, so you could go and live at hogwarts for a week or something...wouldn't that be awesome? :biggrin2:

that would be really cool :wub2:

I wish there could be like a hogwarts museum or something, or like Hogwarts camp, so you could go and live at hogwarts for a week or something...wouldn't that be awesome? :biggrin2:

oh yes! A Hogwarts camp!! That would be awesome! :wub2:

yeah I would totally go....:wub2::biggrin2:

:wub2:

last Monday on school. My teacher couldn't open the door because she had the wrong key, and a boy of my class said "Who knows the Harry Potter spell to open doors?"

My bf and I didn't dare to tell that we knew it :teehee:

:wub2:

last Monday on school. My teacher couldn't open the door because she had the wrong key, and a boy of my class said "Who knows the Harry Potter spell to open doors?"

My bf and I didn't dare to tell that we knew it :teehee:

Alohomora! :naughty:

:cheerful_h4h:

http://www.cinemagia.ro/stiri/o-retrospectiva-video-de-noua-minute-a-seriei-harry-potter-online-pe-12674/

just click on play for a review of the movies, so far :biggrin2:

it's cool to see how they've all grew up

(and i did too along with them :tears:)

Oh my........... I watched this and I notice, not just how they all grew up, how I grew up with them too :blush-anim-cl: I really want to watch the new movie, but Im affraid of watching the last one, Im gonna cry so hard..........

Oh my........... I watched this and I notice, not just how they all grew up, how I grew up with them too :blush-anim-cl: I really want to watch the new movie, but Im affraid of watching the last one, Im gonna cry so hard..........

well i am sure i'm going to bawl my eyes out when dumbledore dies :sad:

the thing is i was exactly their age when i read the first book. and i grew up every year with them... they were like my own little other world. they were just like me. :teehee:

well i am sure i'm going to bawl my eyes out when dumbledore dies :sad:

the thing is i was exactly their age when i read the first book. and i grew up every year with them... they were like my own little other world. they were just like me. :teehee:

Almost the same with me. I think I was 12 when I read the first book. Thats almost half of my life living along with all this characters, waiting for summer to come and have time to read all the books once again to remember everything till the new book came out...............Oh! Great memories! :blush-anim-cl:

Almost the same with me. I think I was 12 when I read the first book. Thats almost half of my life living along with all this characters, waiting for summer to come and have time to read all the books once again to remember everything till the new book came out...............Oh! Great memories! :blush-anim-cl:

:blush-anim-cl: i remember i borrowed all the books. they were pretty expensive and i never had the patience until my parents would buy it for me. so i borrowed them from friends.

then the last 3 of them i got them from my dad. i was so happy.

i think i was 12 too..or 11 i don't remember exactly. :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: i remember i borrowed all the books. they were pretty expensive and i never had the patience until my parents would buy it for me. so i borrowed them from friends.

then the last 3 of them i got them from my dad. i was so happy.

i think i was 12 too..or 11 i don't remember exactly. :naughty:

I used to had an advantage, my mum loves the HP books as much as me and my 2 sisters, so she always bought us the books. We even had them the day before they were supposed to be on sale cause, when she and my dad get out of work the day before, they always went to a book store and asked for it :teehee: and the guy give it!! So, when all the children were waiting to get the book, I have read it :aah:

I used to had an advantage, my mum loves the HP books as much as me and my 2 sisters, so she always bought us the books. We even had them the day before they were supposed to be on sale cause, when she and my dad get out of work the day before, they always went to a book store and asked for it :teehee: and the guy give it!! So, when all the children were waiting to get the book, I have read it :aah:

:aah: you're so lucky.

my dad hasn't read the books but he loved the movies. we're going together to this one :wub2:

(i love my dad :biggrin2:he always takes me to movies and every new restaurant or pub and buys me little lovely things)

GAHHH!

i fell in love with Snape throughout the last few books

is tht weird?

:S

It's apparently been rumored that J.K. Rowling may go on to writing about:

• Harry when he's a grown up and/or something about his kids going to Hogwarts...

OR

• The story of Harry's parents while growing up in the wizard world

Has anyone else heard about this?

I don't think it's true... but if it is, I'd be first inline to get it!

:aah: you're so lucky.

my dad hasn't read the books but he loved the movies. we're going together to this one :wub2:

(i love my dad :biggrin2:he always takes me to movies and every new restaurant or pub and buys me little lovely things)

Thanks! You are so lucky too! My parents never took me or my sisters to watch movies cause my dad falls asleep :aah: So they always bought the books.

GAHHH!

i fell in love with Snape throughout the last few books

is tht weird?

:S

It's apparently been rumored that J.K. Rowling may go on to writing about:

• Harry when he's a grown up and/or something about his kids going to Hogwarts...

OR

• The story of Harry's parents while growing up in the wizard world

Has anyone else heard about this?

I don't think it's true... but if it is, I'd be first inline to get it!

Hmmmmmmm, you deleted your last post and posted it again???

Anyway, nop, is not weird that you felt in love with Snape in the last books cause I did a bit too :blush-anim-cl: And havent heard of the new books, but I dont think is gonna be true.............

:naughty: i fell in love w/ snape when i saw the movies. i mean... that guy is such a great actor you can't help loving him :blush-anim-cl:

but rupert grint is such a cutie :teehee:

aah my dad falls asleep at the movies too. :roftl: it was a premiere at Wall-e when he was amazed by that movie and watched all of it.