so...

*goes to reread the last book for the 3435th time* :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah, I can't wait to see it :teehee:

Some kids from my school went dressed up and everything :biggrin2: they even used face paint to draw on harry's scar :naughty:

That is so cool :aah: I bet they looked awesome :thumb_yello:

I think I'm not crazy enough to do so yet I think it's fun :naughty:

Has anyone seen the new movie? I might see it tomorrow! :fangurl:

Yep, I went and saw it on Friday night... it was awesome! It's also pretty close to the book (and there's some really funny bits in it)...

And I also have to say that Rupert Grint does an excellent job in this! :wub2:

Has anyone seen the new movie? I might see it tomorrow! :fangurl:

I have seen it and it was amazing!!! Must say it was, in my opinion, the best adaptation of all the books so far. Also, really funny at moments, and I didnt got bored at any time.

Yep, I went and saw it on Friday night... it was awesome! It's also pretty close to the book (and there's some really funny bits in it)...

And I also have to say that Rupert Grint does an excellent job in this! :wub2:

I think Rupert has always been great during the whole saga.

I have seen it and it was amazing!!! Must say it was, in my opinion, the best adaptation of all the books so far. Also, really funny at moments, and I didnt got bored at any time.

I think Rupert has always been great during the whole saga.

Ooooh, definitely! My sister and I were talking about how great he was in it, especially when he was wearing the locket and he and Harry were fighting...

Honestly, the whole thing was exactly as I imagined it... :wub2: I can't wait till July!

Well, i have seen the first three films, if i wanted to watch the most recent one, should I catch up on the other ones?

I think you should. Mostly to not get a bit loose on the story, you know??? There are a few things about the characters that you should know and maybe you wont know them if you dont see all the movies............

Ooooh, definitely! My sister and I were talking about how great he was in it, especially when he was wearing the locket and he and Harry were fighting...

Honestly, the whole thing was exactly as I imagined it... :wub2: I can't wait till July!

Yap, he was great on those scenes! Also, must say that Im not a big fan of Daniel, but he was way better than in other films (just my opinion).

July is so far away......................

Am I the only one disappointed with the film? :blink:

Rupert Grint's acting was great as usual and Neville Longbottom was a BAMF (though he only spoke 6 words :naughty:)

edit: My friends and I all wore Hogwarts robes when we went to watch the movie and paraded around afterwards, hehe. It was awesome 8)

Edited by sirfalstaff

That is so cool :a ah: I bet they looked awesome :thumb_ yello:

I think I'm not crazy enough to do so yet I think it's fun :naugh ty:

Yeah it sounded really fun :biggrin2:

Can I join?? : boing: : teehee:

Of course! :teehee:

Waited till I'm eleven to got an invitation from Hogwarts :mf_ro setinted:..........
I'm still waiting

:mf_ros etinted: :teeh ee::na ughty::blu sh-anim-cl:

I'm still waiting too :mf_rosetinted:And I'm 16 now... :fisch:

:teehee:

And I also have to say that Rupert Grint does an excellent job in this! :wu b2:

:wub2:!!!

Rupert Grint's acting was great as usual and Neville Longbottom was a BAMF (though he only spoke 6 words :naughty:)

this is sort of random, but I love your 'location' and your signature! :teehee:

Well, i have seen the first three films, if i wanted to watch the most recent one, should I catch up on the other ones?

I would... I agree with what Isa said BTW...

I think you should. Mostly to not get a bit loose on the story, you know??? There are a few things about the characters that you should know and maybe you wont know them if you dont see all the movies............

Yap, he was great on those scenes! Also, must say that Im not a big fan of Daniel, but he was way better than in other films (just my opinion).

July is so far away......................

Ooooh yes... he seems to have gotten better with their acting, they all have actually...

And Emma's eyebrows weren't going wild in this one either :teehee:

edit: My friends and I all wore Hogwarts robes when we went to watch the movie and paraded around afterwards, hehe. It was awesome 8)

Neville is such a BAMF! :wub2:

What did you find disappointing about the film?

I was just cleaning my room and I found my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. :boing:

It has The Tale of the Three Brothers, Babbity Rabbity and her Cackling Stump, and a few other stories. I completely forgot I had this :naughty:

Awwww yay! My sister has it and I think she's read it... I definitely haven't... I still don't have a copy of all the books yet, but I have a copy of Deathly Hallows and I even lined up and got it at 9am with all the other fans! I had to take it to work and I read it on my break, then when I got home I sat on the couch and read it and didn't move unless absolutely necessary!

Right, he was totally dissapeared from the movie. But I cant remember if he was so much more in the book.....

I would... I agree with what Isa said BTW...

Ooooh yes... he seems to have gotten better with their acting, they all have actually...

And Emma's eyebrows weren't going wild in this one either :teehee:

Oh, right! Her eyebrows always make me crazy........

Right, he was totally dissapeared from the movie. But I cant remember if he was so much more in the book.....

Oh, right! Her eyebrows always make me crazy........

Oooog yes... my sister and I used to make joks about her eyebrows :teehee:

Harry Potter!! can I join? :biggrin2: I love love Harry Potter, I saw the last movie two times and I wanna see it again :aah: Why I have never seen this thread before? HP rocks :mf_rosetinted:

Welcome to the HP thread!

aaargh I hate how everyone has already seen HP7.1 and I still have to wait 2 weeks :aah:

I adore HP :wub2: books and films

and btw, I'm drawing Ron :teehee:

tho he's not looking like ron atm :mf_rosetinted:

Top-1.bmp.jpg

The wait will be worth it :wink2:

It looks awesome so far! :thumb_yello:

Nope... Same here... Esepecially the godrics hollow part...(couldn't get the feelin of ''adrenaline'' or the ''fear'' as much as ı got from the book) Where da hell was Volde...Whoopsy! Sorry:aah: You-Know-Who?? :roftl:

It was good but... there is a but that I can't explain :dunno:

hehe thanks :biggrin2: The Beatles <3

:biggrin2: Love them :fangurl:

aaargh I hate how everyone has already seen HP7.1 and I still have to wait 2 weeks :aah:

I adore HP :wub2: books and films

and btw, I'm drawing Ron :teehee:

tho he's not looking like ron atm :mf_rosetinted:

Top-1.bmp.jpg

Wow! That looks really cool so far! I love Ron :teehee:

Neville appeared only in the later part of the book I think.. The Battle of Hogwarts :biggrin2:

Neville is such a BAMF! :wub2:

What did you find disappointing about the film?

YEAH! He's my favourite character :wub2:

I felt that the film wasn't able to bring out certain emotional aspects well.. It's kind of hard to describe. :/ Plus a couple of other things as well. I was rather disappointed that they skipped some scenes like the Dudley and Harry bit, haha. But the movie was really entertaining all the same :biggrin2:

Nope... Same here... Esepecially the godrics hollow part...(couldn't get the feelin of ''adrenaline'' or the ''fear'' as much as ı got from the book) Where da hell was Volde...Whoopsy! Sorry:aah: You-Know-Who?? :roftl:

It was good but... there is a but that I can't explain :dunno:

Haha yes, I get what you mean! He Who Must Not Be Named didn't make an appearance.. boo. :( Nagini jumping out scared the living daylights out of me though :roftl:

@STEP: The drawing is looking great!! :biggrin2: