aaargh I hate how everyone has already seen HP7.1 and I still have to wait 2 weeks :aah:

I adore HP :wub2: books and films

and btw, I'm drawing Ron :teehee:

tho he's not looking like ron atm :mf_rosetinted:

Top-1.bmp.jpg

What??? That really looks like Ron a lot!!! Wish I could draw as good as you do.

Neville appeared only in the later part of the book I think.. The Battle of Hogwarts :biggrin2:

YEAH! He's my favourite character :wub2:

I felt that the film wasn't able to bring out certain emotional aspects well.. It's kind of hard to describe. :/ Plus a couple of other things as well. I was rather disappointed that they skipped some scenes like the Dudley and Harry bit, haha. But the movie was really entertaining all the same :biggrin2:

Haha yes, I get what you mean! He Who Must Not Be Named didn't make an appearance.. boo. :( Nagini jumping out scared the living daylights out of me though :roftl:

@STEP: The drawing is looking great!! :biggrin2:

That was what I remembered. But last time I read the book was...... more than a year ago and wasnt sure at all.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya!! Can I join you?? I'm gonna watch the movie tomorrow, how did you like it?? Did they leave out things again?? (It's kinda annoying, thees a scene in the book you'd love to see in film and then they leave it out!! :sneaky2:) After Mika, Harry Potter books are my greatest obsession, so you could say that is much! :biggrin2:

Heya!! Can I join you?? I'm gonna watch the movie tomorrow, how did you like it?? Did they leave out things again?? (It's kinda annoying, thees a scene in the book you'd love to see in film and then they leave it out!! :sneaky2:) After Mika, Harry Potter books are my greatest obsession, so you could say that is much! :biggrin2:

I don't remember, if they left anything out, because I haven't read the book for a long time, but there were some new scenes.

Actually I think they showed it all nicely. :thumb_yello:

:boing:A HP thread!

Haven't seen the movie yet, I always go with my sister to see HP movies but also ALWAYS wait after the week of the premiere. Do you know why? 'Cause the first days there're always groups of very noisy and fangurling people who don't let you enjoy the movie at all! :sneaky2: (We don't like Twilight and its saga that much, so we try to go the week of the premiere in that case, 'cause we laugh a lot with the screaming and comments of the girls in the room. :naughty: REALLY enjoyable. For me, it's the plus the movie needs).

And surprisingly faithful to the book! counting the days until the second part! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Lots of friends told me the same! Great!

I think you should. Mostly to not get a bit loose on the story, you know??? There are a few things about the characters that you should know and maybe you wont know them if you dont see all the movies............

:huglove: Hi Isa!

Definitely.

Haven't seen the movie yet, I always go with my sister to see HP movies but also ALWAYS wait after the week of the premiere. Do you know why? 'Cause the first days there're always groups of very noisy and fangurling people who don't let you enjoy the movie at all! :sneaky2: (We don't like Twilight and its saga that much, so we try to go the week of the premiere in that case, 'cause we laugh a lot with the screaming and comments of the girls in the room. :naughty: REALLY enjoyable. For me, it's the plus the movie needs).

Hahaha, I do that too!! It's so funny :mf_rosetinted:

Lots of friends told me the same! Great!

:huglove: Hi Isa!

Definitely.

Vero!! :wub2:

Sure, it happens here too, but not that much, you know??? There is always a small group of girls who giggles everytime Harry is on screen, but they are always really close to the screen (maybe they want to see the biggest version of him???), so they dont disturb me.

I LMAO everytime! (Not making fun of them, but if you hear the occurrent stuff they come up with! :naughty:)

They always scream things like 'Have a baby with me' 'That's my father-in-law' 'You can have me not her' it's really funny, when I saw New Moon was a day after the premiere and a friend had already seen it and he was like 'Cover your ears, they're gonna scream'

Vero!! :wub2:

Sure, it happens here too, but not that much, you know??? There is always a small group of girls who giggles everytime Harry is on screen, but they are always really close to the screen (maybe they want to see the biggest version of him???), so they dont disturb me.

:roftl:Well, I'm not very patient, so I'd scream violently at them to shut the f*ck up! I better stay at home the first days. :naughty:

They always scream things like 'Have a baby with me' 'That's my father-in-law' 'You can have me not her' it's really funny, when I saw New Moon was a day after the premiere and a friend had already seen it and he was like 'Cover your ears, they're gonna scream'

Exactly!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Edited by veroMica

lol there were some girls sitting behind me the cinema, asking the most stupid questions, obviously didnt know what was going on and didnt know anything about harry potter

the only time they got excited was when (SPOILER for anyone who hasnt seen it) harry took his top off

i wanted to scream at them!

lol there were some girls sitting behind me the cinema, asking the most stupid questions, obviously didnt know what was going on and didnt know anything about harry potter

the only time they got excited was when (SPOILER for anyone who hasnt seen it) harry took his top off

Noooo, how annoyin' is that??? :hair:

Ha! They should have seen Equus! Except for the fact that it was rated R and only on Broadway. (Daniel gets nakey in it! :roftl: )

:roftl:Well, I'm not very patient, so I'd scream violently at them to shut the f*ck up! I better stay at home the first days. :naughty:

Exactly!!!!!!!! :naughty:

I would do too. Must say I have do it twice. First, I was watching Lord of the Rings 3 and I had a huge group of girls saying how hot Legolas was, so I shutted at them in the middle of the movie. Last one was during Eclipse, someone got a call in the middle of the movie and decided not to answer, so guess what happened then......

When I saw it for the second time, a guy (or it was a gurl? XD) asked who was Dobby and I was like 'Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat you DON'T know who Dobby is!? :shocked:' I don't know why they go to see a movie when they don't know what's going on (An example is my uncle, who went to the premiere and didn't know what was going on, but he took my cousing for her birthday :sneaky2:)

I anyhow think this belongs here.. :roftl:

long time ago since the last time I saw that! :biggrin2: hilarious :roftl:

Went to the cinema yesterday! Such a great movie!! The acting was great, and there were some funny parts as well. Can't wait to see part two :aah:

Hello there! :bye:

I actually like Harry Potter again! Again, because I didn't for a looooooong time, and then I went to the movie a few days ago, and then I started reading all the books again, but now in English, because I'd already read them several times, but only in Dutch. So anyway, the books are so much better in English!

And I still love Severus and Remus. They're my favourite characters. :teehee:

And I also enjoy reading fanfiction. :teehee: It, obviously, is kinda different from the real books, but I like it, also because then Severus and Remus don't have to die, and Ginny and Harry and Ron and Hermione don't marry. 'Cause I hate the epilogue in the seventh book.

And the Potter Puppet Pals are just hilarious.