:naughty: i fell in love w/ snape when i saw the movies. i mean... that guy is such a great actor you can't help loving him :blush-anim-cl

but rupert grint is such a cutie :teehee:

aah my dad falls asleep at the movies too. :roftl: it was a premiere at Wall-e when he was amazed by that movie and watched all of it.

Yes, Alan is great no matter what character he plays. :teehee:

But Rupert............. :wub2: Aww, andTom Felton too :wub2:

We went to watched Wall-E and after tons of days of my dad telling he wanted to watched it, he fall asleep!!! And we had a mum with a baby behind us and the baby was crying throught half of the movie........ The only movie he has seen from begining to end was The Dark Knight.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmmm, you deleted your last post and posted it again???

Anyway, nop, is not weird that you felt in love with Snape in the last books cause I did a bit too :blush-anim-cl: And havent heard of the new books, but I dont think is gonna be true.............

Nono... my computer didn't show that it had posted it the first time...

so i posted again.... and i guess it got deleted through that proccess???

i dunno...

Oh and yesss with the new books... I thought JK Rowling said that she was going to finally put aside HP.. i just needed more people to clarify!

Yes, Alan is great no matter what character he plays. :teehee:

ALAN RICKMAN IS GOING TO PLAY THE CATERPILLAR IN

TimBurton's ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!

GAHHH I'm sooo excited!!!

The cast is GREAT!

JOHNNY DEPP, Anne Hathaway, Michael Sheen, Helena Bonham Carter, Christopher Lee, Stephen Fry, Crispin Glover, Timothy Spall, Marton Csokas, Noah Taylor, Matt Lucas.... the list goes on!!!

Edited by MikaLuva93

Nono... my computer didn't show that it had posted it the first time...

so i posted again.... and i guess it got deleted through that proccess???

i dunno...

Oh and yesss with the new books... I thought JK Rowling said that she was going to finally put aside HP.. i just needed more people to clarify!

Then, this is weird, cause I saw your post before, I was gonna answer it and it dissapeared and then appeared again............. Well, the post is back :roftl:

I remember just after the last book came on sale she said she wanted to write something (I cant remember what she said) but then she said no more HP books. This is sad but it seems that she is not going to give us anything more.

I remember just after the last book came on sale she said she wanted to write something (I cant remember what she said) but then she said no more HP books. This is sad but it seems that she is not going to give us anything more.

Well... there's The Tales of Beadle The Bard... I have two copies :S

it's the book Hermione read in.... HP and the Deathly Hallows??

And then there's the smaller books about quidditch and monsters... i forgot what they were called...

but i got them when i was 10, soo they're not so new...

Edited by MikaLuva93

Am I the only one who loved Snape right from the first book? Lol.

Alan Rickman was the perfect choice for Snape in the films, even tho I'm not really a fan of the films!

Will be going to see HBP tho, complete with notepad to write down all the mistakes/contridictions as I always do...bet I'll get funny looks again too!

ALAN RICKMAN IS GOING TO PLAY THE CATERPILLAR IN

TimBurton's ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!

GAHHH I'm sooo excited!!!

The cast is GREAT!

JOHNNY DEPP, Anne Hathaway, Michael Sheen, Helena Bonham Carter, Christopher Lee, Stephen Fry, Crispin Glover, Timothy Spall, Marton Csokas, Noah Taylor, Matt Lucas.... the list goes on!!!

I know!!! I want to see that one soooooooooo badly!

And then there's the smaller books about quidditch and monsters... i forgot what they were called...

Yes, youre right. There are those too. But no more Harry and co. adventures........

Have to go, see ya!

bah tales of beadle the bard is damn expensive here :sneaky2:

i will get my hands on it though... someday :fisch:

anyway :D i'm off to the movies. see ya later :bye:

Will be going to see HBP tho, complete with notepad to write down all the mistakes/contridictions as I always do...bet I'll get funny looks again too!

:roftl:I DO THAT TOO!! every book that i've read and then made into a movie,

i go watch them but i bring a notepad and a pen and jot down notes about mistakes they made, any extra scenes, lines taken from the book, etc.

People think i'm like a movie critic or something...

they become so interested in my opinion and my notes...

it's actually kinda awkward sometimes...

ESPECIALLY TWILIGHT!!!! omgsh tht irritates me sooo much!!!

i used to get made fun of because all i ever spoke of was jacob and edward and jasper....

THAT WAS 3-4 YEARS AGO!!!!

now that the movie is out... EVERYBODY LOOOVVES TWILIGHT :sneaky2:

gahhh it makes me sooo frustrated but w/e the movies started as crap

but after time it's starting to rub off on me... it's OKAY...

Edited by MikaLuva93

:roftl:I DO THAT TOO!! every book that i've ead and then made into a movie,

i go to wacth them but i bring a notepad and a pen and jot down notes about mistakes they made, any extra scenes, lines taken from the book, etc.

People think i'm like a movie critic or something...

they become so interested in my opinion and my notes...

it's actually kinda awkward sometimes...

ESPECIALLY TWILIGHT!!!! omgsh tht irritates me sooo much!!!

i used to get made fun of because all i ever spoke of was jacob and edward and jasper.... THAT WAS 3-4 YEARS AGO!!!!

now that the movie is out... EVERYBODY LOOOVVES TWILIGHT :sneaky2:

gahhh it makes me sooo frustrated but w/e the movies started as crp but after time it's starting to rub off on me... it's OKAY...

I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one!!!! hehehehe

I haven't seen the Twilight movie yet because I know I'll get annoyed that they've ruined a story that I love so much! I didn't watch the first 2 HP films fo a long time after they came out either.

Alan Rickman was the perfect choice for Snape in the films, even tho I'm not really a fan of the films!

Hi, you're certainly not the only one. I liked him too since the first book. I remember thinking -while reading the The half-blood prince - "Snape can't be bad, there must be an explanation" :shocked: And I luckely I was right :wink2:

I watched "December boys" with Daniel Radcliffe this evening. Although it was a good movie, I was always thinking "it's Harry, not Maps" :naughty:

You're not the only one. I loved Snape from the first moment too. Alan is really perfect like Snape. :original:

Hi, you're certainly not the only one. I liked him too since the first book. I remember thinking -while reading the The half-blood prince - "Snape can't be bad, there must be an explanation" :shocked: And I luckely I was right :wink2:

I watched "December boys" with Daniel Radcliffe this evening. Although it was a good movie, I was always thinking "it's Harry, not Maps" :naughty:

Same here. A friend of mine had a "Snape is Innocent" T-Shirt that I adored!!!

• 3 weeks later...

It's out today!!! :yay::yay:

I saw it last night at midnight and it's was so awesome! :biggrin2:

Rupert and tom really did amazing! Everyone did..they are all really good actors :D but tom/Draco was really cool to watch in this movie :wub2:

Ahhh it was just freaking awesome :aah:

uggh it will only be out on the 21st here :sneaky2:

oh...i have a friend who went to see the premiere in London :wub2: he saw all the actors and he said it was amazing.

:wub2: i can't waaaaait to see the movie.

i'll probably see it on the 23rd after i pass the exam.

oh...i have a friend who went to see the premiere in London :wub2: he saw all the actors and he said it was amazing.

Oh I thought it was out on the same day every where :thumbdown:

Wow! That's awesome :wub2: he must have been so excited to be there :D

I wanna see it!! I wanna see it!! :boing:

Think I'm going to the cinema next week!!

Yesterday there was an enclosure in our newspaper, all about Harry Potter with a poster, interviews, pics!! :yay: all in Dutch of course...

I saw it-it's amazing!!! The ending wasn't as sad as it could have been though but still brilliant :)

Oh and I always loved Snape too, I knew it couldn't be true!!:)

awww, can't wait to see it!! :wub2:

It's out today!!! :yay::yay:

I saw it last night at midnight and it's was so awesome! :biggrin2:

Rupert and tom really did amazing! Everyone did..they are all really good actors :D but tom/Draco was really cool to watch in this movie :wub2:

Ahhh it was just freaking awesome :aah:

I saw it yesterday, twice!!! I had the luck to buy the last tickets to both shows. I looooooooooooooove the movie!!! But I missed tons of thing from the book.

You are right, Rupert and Tom were the best from the whole movie.

Good luck with the exam!!