Mika newspaper clippings

tauruslady

Ok, I have a few pics of newspaper clippings Mika was in. They aren't overly interesting, but any news on Mika is welcome here isn't it?

They are all from The Star newspaper (not a very good newspaper, but they do include Mika snippets a lot)

some may have been posted before but not all of them, I'll start with the newest:

TheStar23July2008.jpg

theStarJuly08.jpg

^from 23rd July 08

TheStarmarch262008.jpg

^march 26th 08

TheStarMarch252008.jpg

^march 25th o8

TheStar8Jan2008.jpg

TheStar8Jan2008-1.jpg

^January 08

more to come...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mika and Kanye pics I posted before ages ago:naughty: I think it was in the A-list MFC thread...it is from last September everyone, so don't get your hopes up(or down) :bleh:

Maybe they've already recorded a song called: "Touch the Lollipop sky" :mf_rosetinted:

The Mika and Kanye pics I posted before ages ago:naughty: I think it was in the A-list MFC thread...it is from last September everyone, so don't get your hopes up(or down) :bleh:

I know.:naughty:

I still would have liked to see it though.:naughty:

Maybe they've already recorded a song called: "Touch the Lollipop sky" :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

or Diamonds are for Grace Kelly:mf_rosetinted:

I know.:naughty:

I still would have liked to see it though.

me too, I like them both, its really hard to imagine how they could sound together though.

or Diamonds are for Grace Kelly:mf_rosetinted:

me too, I like them both, its really hard to imagine how they could sound together though.

Yeah...I already found him with Chris Martin a weird combination, but I love the song they made.