• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should make a present for Him ?)

I think he would rather have a dog :naughty:

And congratulations on 500 posts, Lena :yay: It must be hard having to write in another language :flowers2:

He looks so much like my sports teacher in this one. :shocked:

A very lovely smile :wub2:

You have a sport teacher who looks like that? :shocked: i would not be able to move a muscle :naughty:

You have a sport teacher who looks like that? :shocked: i would not be able to move a muscle :naughty:

Well when he smiles he looks like that (with different hair) it's soo hard for me not to sit and stare at him. It's only once a week and he's so friendly that I doubt he notices...well I hope not :wub2:

No wonder I never feel like I've exercised, I don't actually DO any sports in sports class!:roftl:

Well when he smiles he looks like that (with different hair) it's soo hard for me not to sit and stare at him. It's only once a week and he's so friendly that I doubt he notices...well I hope not :wub2:

No wonder I never feel like I've exercised, I don't actually DO any sports in sports class!:roftl:

:lmao:

i can imagine ! I wouldn't either :naughty:

24q2vbk.jpg

and

hrhfdv.jpg

(love this one:wub2:)

those shoes.. everytime i see that pic i think that those shoes aren't quite Mika-ish... although they are super cool :roftl:

is there a video to go with this one?

please :blush-anim-cl:

There is a video - but I can't remember which one it is. Try asking on the "Looking for Something" thread

There is a video - but I can't remember which one it is. Try asking on the "Looking for Something" thread

Video with the snake?? From the performance of video I found casually 2-3 days ago. But did not open, has distracted on other video.

It is necessary to try to find