The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

I put no effort into running, I jog. (which they tell us that we can walk as long as its fast. but most people run) so i have my gym teacher following me (prolly looking at my butt) saying 'Let's go! let's go! keep moving!' but i am never last to finish (thank god) and basically to get an A in my gym, all you have to do is bring gym clothes, which half my grade doesnt bother. :naughty:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I luv men in pink clothes !!:mf_rosetinted:

hm. me too. luke should dye his hair blue while he is at it. i love men when they color their hair. dont like when they have zillions of piercings though. cuz i might choke on a lip ring while i am kissing him.

I put no effort into running, I jog. (which they tell us that we can walk as long as its fast. but most people run) so i have my gym teacher following me (prolly looking at my butt) saying 'Let's go! let's go! keep moving!' but i am never last to finish (thank god) and basically to get an A in my gym, all you have to do is bring gym clothes, which half my grade doesnt bother. :naughty:

creepy gym teacher!!!:roftl:

Haha, now I am gonna need to get luke some spandex suit so he can perform for me. :lmao: (Gymnastics I mean of course. :lmao:)

Don't .... the cool thing about it was that is was so casual,if you make me visualize spandex I see gay

Haha. You should have seen when I needed to do something like that in gym last year. but i had to do it on those two ring-things and i fell flat on my face. :lmao: My gym teacher was like 'Um...nice effort Breana?:blink:'

I used to stand on my hands ,but against the wall. Quite fascinating thing actually

Soooooowwwww. *silence* I wish luke would wear a pink polo shirt. just a thought.

with the collar up I presume,and maybe dark glasses,and totally gelled hair :roftl:

oh and white pants and black leather shoes:roftl:

Oh God,this is getting more and more painful to imagine

hm. me too. luke should dye his hair blue while he is at it. i love men when they color their hair. dont like when they have zillions of piercings though. cuz i might choke on a lip ring while i am kissing him.

Your wish came true !

121771502441906?8958670181

:naughty:

Don't .... the cool thing about it was that is was so casual,if you make me visualize spandex I see gay

I used to stand on my hands ,but against the wall. Quite fascinating thing actually

with the collar up I presume,and maybe dark glasses,and totally gelled hair

oh and white pants and black leather shoes:roftl:

Oh God,this is getting more and more painful to imagine

I like that look! As long as the guy is sweet and not yuppyish.

and spandex is sex-eh. :roftl:

Your wish came true !

121771502441906?8958670181

:naughty:

haha, nice. he looks cute

If you really must....

CIMG07291-3.jpg

ew. he looks fat. :puke: i like my healthy lukas.:wub2:

I like that look! As long as the guy is sweet and not yuppyish.

and spandex is sex-eh. :roftl:

ew. he looks fat. :puke: i like my healthy lukas.:wub2:

it's because you don't live in germany. anyone here would run if i'd describe him that.

they would see wannabe superphab turkish youngsters

kinda like this

wut1.jpg

I see spandex on gymnasts,which are 5ft tall ,sith no shoulders and a neck that is as thick as their thigh

so that doesn't do it for me really

nah i saw it on someone else or it is just me ?

pic of that? I've never seen it before really :lol3: but if you are familiar with it,we must find out where from :naughty:

Yes. :lmao: my head is throbbing right now. but that is because my dad decided to throw me into the pool and when I go under in pools it make my head ache for hours. ah!

any Luke pics to rot my soul??

i went swimming today, but i didnt want to get my hair wet:roftl:

*goes gets picture*